tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Simply Spice image

2 for 1 at Simply Spice

Over the last ten years this richly decorated, authentic restaurant has provided discerning diners with a range of mouth-watering, freshly prepared recipes that has made the restaurant stand out from other Indian eateries.

Only the very finest produce is sourced from local suppliers and they do not use any artificial colourings to ensure the highest quality meal is delivered to your table.

The extensive menu has continuously evolved over the years, inspired by the way meals are prepared in typical Asian homes with a strong emphasis on remaining authentic.

View all reviews
Simply Spice
Average member score
4.8 4
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Dave said "Great Food
Great Service really enjoyed my curry!"
Read more
Paul said
" Food was excellent,
Lacked atmosphere but it was early on a Tuesday evening.
Would..."
Read more
Amanda said "Great Indian and Rye
Great place to use your taste card, really nice meal and the drinks were really nice too."
Read more
Avril said
" Visited Rye yesterday 24/2/2015 and found this love,y Indian restaurant food was superb. Customer..."
Read more
  • Dave said: "Great Food
    Great Service really enjoyed my curry! "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Food was excellent,
    Lacked atmosphere but it was early on a Tuesday evening.
    Would recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said: "Great Indian and Rye
    Great place to use your taste card, really nice meal and the drinks were really nice too. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Avril said:
    " Visited Rye yesterday 24/2/2015 and found this love,y Indian restaurant food was superb. Customer service excellent and on my next visit to Rye will definitely go there again "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Dave said: "Great Food
    Great Service really enjoyed my curry! "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Food was excellent,
    Lacked atmosphere but it was early on a Tuesday evening.
    Would recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said: "Great Indian and Rye
    Great place to use your taste card, really nice meal and the drinks were really nice too. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Avril said:
    " Visited Rye yesterday 24/2/2015 and found this love,y Indian restaurant food was superb. Customer service excellent and on my next visit to Rye will definitely go there again "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall