tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
View Menu
Regal Spice image
Regal Spice image
Regal Spice image
Regal Spice image
Regal Spice image

50% off at Regal Spice

Regal Spice is an authentic Indian restaurant that serves mouth-watering Indian dishes.

The menu here has an array of Indian dishes, using everything from the hottest spices to the creamiest sauces, the tastiest lamb chops to the most succulent pieces of chicken.

The stylish, contemporary and sophisticated decor creates the perfect atmosphere for visitors to indulge in an evening of excellence.

So if you are looking for a relaxed and chilled out dining experience, head for Regal Spice!

Important Information

Please Note: On Friday and Saturday evenings after 5pm, Regal Spice can become busy, therefore the offer is subject to availability of seats and therefore it is essential for members to call and book in advance for these periods. Bookings can be made by telephone or online through the restaurant website. 'tastecard' must be mentioned when booking via phone or online. The tastecard discount is only available when dining in on the a La Carte menu, and does not apply on take-away orders. The tastecard promotion is for two people, however bookings for more than two people must be agreed at the manager's discretion before the time of arrival via phone.

View all reviews
Regal Spice
Average member score
4.8 29
Diner rating
Excellent
24
Very good
3
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Ian said "Brill Food! 'nough said
Try it .... You'll love it"
Read more
Kyle said "Very Pleased. Loved The Saag Paneer And Lamb Bhuna
Generally my experience with restaurants presenting tastecard offers have not been brilliant. On..."
Read more
Marta said "Best Indian Good In Area
Really quiet place with lovely food"
Read more
Daniel said "Dan n leah
Really good service nice staff and excellent food!!!"
Read more
Sagar said "Tasty Food
Liked ambience and food, good to go."
Read more
Mike said "Fantastic Restaurant
My wife and I came to Regal spice and we had an amazing experience the food was great the..."
Read more
Julian said "Fabulous
I hab a fabulous meal last night. Saag chicken with an excellent Pillau rice and the best Nann..."
Read more
Prempreeya said "Top quality at a half price with Tastecard
Lamb Tikka Masala was really delicious. King Prawn Bhuna was equally good. Service was second to..."
Read more
Vee said "Great
Lovely food really enjoyable night. :-) recommended restaurant."
Read more
James said "Amazing
I've been here at least fifteen times, and it's always been great. Staff are brilliant,..."
Read more
Jen said "Average Food
Order sharing platter for starters but missed one lamp chop and one mint sauce chicken. Mains..."
Read more
T said "Great Restaurant
Great restaurant, great food and lovely atmosphere. I will definately return."
Read more
Amit said "My Safe House
Moved into the area just over a year ago and being Indian, I am pretty fussy when it comes to..."
Read more
"Beautiful Food Beautiful People
Excellent food amazing service."
Read more
Arti said "Would definitely recommend
Food and service was excellent. Taste card was easy to use. Didn't feel rushed at all...."
Read more
Ben said
" Great food and value for money!"
Read more
Bianca said "Delicious
Helpful staff
Amazing food
I will defiantly be back!"
Read more
" We used a groupon voucher and the food was great. Especially the lamb which was very tender. I..."
Read more
0908267 said "Ok, but nothing special
Food ok, but nothing special. The pickle tray was very bland and so was the korma. Lamb fish was..."
Read more
Chirantan said
" I have dined at Regal Spice on several occasions with friends. Everyone who enjoys Indian food..."
Read more
Anon said "Nice Enough
Chicken tandoori just didn't have enough marinade on it and was a bit dry and bland,..."
Read more
Sonia said
" One of the best Indian restaurant I have been to.. Food was amazingggggggg!!!!"
Read more
David said "Delicious!
I've eaten the lovely buffet lunch at the Regal Spice many times, but tonight (Monday 7th..."
Read more
Carol said "Fantastic
Cannot express enough how good this was."
Read more
Aaron said "A-J
Excellent food every time I've been there. Well worth it even if you're not using a..."
Read more
Steve said "Steve K
This is written by person not connected to Tastecard or the restaurant reviewed.
Good..."
Read more
Rayna said "Fantastic!
An absolutely brilliant restaurant! I went to celebrate my birthday and everything was great! The..."
Read more
Minesh said
" Very nice food!!!"
Read more
Sam said "Good Food with Excellent Service
Good Food with Excellent Service"
Read more
  • Ian said: "Brill Food! 'nough said
    Try it .... You'll love it "
    Posted 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kyle said: "Very Pleased. Loved The Saag Paneer And Lamb Bhuna
    Generally my experience with restaurants presenting tastecard offers have not been brilliant. On top of this, other establishments offering curries in the area have not been impressive. I therefore arrived at the restaurant with not a lot of hope. Thankfully I left satisfied!

    I can't speak for the rest of the restaurant, but the tables at the front were spacious and comfortable. Generally the rest is nicely decorated.

    The service was professional and quick. Our waitress was particularly well informed with the dishes and polite.

    We tried four main courses; the butter chicken, chicken korma, lamb bhuna and saag paneer. On the side, we had two garlic naans and some basmati rice. They're very standard dishes, but from other experiences even these can be made badly. However, with Regal Spice, we were very satisfied. I look forward to coming back for the saag paneer and lamb bhuna! The butter chicken was a bit too buttery for my liking, but if that's what you are looking for then I'm sure you would enjoy it. The korma was not to my taste, but that is a dish which is very dependant on the chef.

    Overall, I would definitely recommend, especially if you are using the tastecard. "
    Posted 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marta said: "Best Indian Good In Area
    Really quiet place with lovely food "
    Posted 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said: "Dan n leah
    Really good service nice staff and excellent food!!! "
    Posted 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sagar said: "Tasty Food
    Liked ambience and food, good to go. "
    Posted 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Fantastic Restaurant
    My wife and I came to Regal spice and we had an amazing experience the food was great the atmosphere was great and the service was amazing the staff are really friendly and it was very clean five star "
    Posted 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julian said: "Fabulous
    I hab a fabulous meal last night. Saag chicken with an excellent Pillau rice and the best Nann ever. Good advice and service. Would highly recommend and I am fussy type when it comes to food. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Prempreeya said: "Top quality at a half price with Tastecard
    Lamb Tikka Masala was really delicious. King Prawn Bhuna was equally good. Service was second to none. Agreed with other reviewer, the oriental lady working there was so charming and efficient. Top quality at a half price with the Tastecard. Thank you guys for having us at a short notice. We'll be back. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vee said: "Great
    Lovely food really enjoyable night. :-) recommended restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Amazing
    I've been here at least fifteen times, and it's always been great. Staff are brilliant, and even offer us our favourite table when it's available. I have a feeling we'll be coming here for years to come. Great job guys. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jen said: "Average Food
    Order sharing platter for starters but missed one lamp chop and one mint sauce chicken. Mains were nice and filling but taste wise wouldn't say it was out of the ordinary. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • T said: "Great Restaurant
    Great restaurant, great food and lovely atmosphere. I will definately return. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amit said: "My Safe House
    Moved into the area just over a year ago and being Indian, I am pretty fussy when it comes to this kind of food. The mixed grill is something I always go for as the meats are cooked to perfection and are always flavoursome. I'd highly recommend the Rara Ghosh if you like lamb or any of the chicken dishes. Only criticism is perhaps there could be a little more depth of flavour in some of the main courses as I'm used to North Indian cuisine but that's being really pedantic! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Beautiful Food Beautiful People
    Excellent food amazing service. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Arti said: "Would definitely recommend
    Food and service was excellent. Taste card was easy to use. Didn't feel rushed at all. Atmosphere was also very relaxing. "
    Posted 2 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said:
    " Great food and value for money! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bianca said: "Delicious
    Helpful staff
    Amazing food
    I will defiantly be back! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " We used a groupon voucher and the food was great. Especially the lamb which was very tender. I don't think the person who posted befores taste buds were working correctly because I thought the korma was lovely. I would go here again with my taste card. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • 0908267 said: "Ok, but nothing special
    Food ok, but nothing special. The pickle tray was very bland and so was the korma. Lamb fish was very succulent and enjoyable.

    Was good value due to using tastecard, but wouldn't have wanted to pay full price.

    Service was good, if not too quick. Our whole dining experience lasted 40 minutes and main courses arrived within 15 minutes of being in the restaurant (less than 10 minutes after ordering). "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chirantan said:
    " I have dined at Regal Spice on several occasions with friends. Everyone who enjoys Indian food should make a point of dining at Regal Spice. Dishes are prepared with the right blend of spices. Unlike some other Indian restaurants, dishes at Regal Spice are cooked without excessive use of oil. The staff are friendly and focus on good customer service. Use of Tastecard makes Regal Spice a high quality restaurant of exceptional value. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anon said: "Nice Enough
    Chicken tandoori just didn't have enough marinade on it and was a bit dry and bland, I'm so glad I got yogurt with it. The naan however was absolutely on point and near to perfect. Mushroom were 11/10. Drink had too many bits in it so straw was pointless. Service was fast and good, the lady who came to our table was stunning and she should get a pay rise just because of the speed she was working at. She was Chinese looking maybe Thai. Would recommend this place to anyone for value for money. Staff were great. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sonia said:
    " One of the best Indian restaurant I have been to.. Food was amazingggggggg!!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Delicious!
    I've eaten the lovely buffet lunch at the Regal Spice many times, but tonight (Monday 7th July 2014) I decided to try the evening menu for the first time. Wow... All three of us were thoroughly delighted with the whole evening's experience. The staff were charming & helpful, the menu varied & interesting and the food delicious. In fact probably the nicest Indian style food I have tasted. Excellent in every way, I would give 6 stars if possible. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carol said: "Fantastic
    Cannot express enough how good this was. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aaron said: "A-J
    Excellent food every time I've been there. Well worth it even if you're not using a taste card. Have recommended to others. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 17 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Steve K
    This is written by person not connected to Tastecard or the restaurant reviewed.
    Good atmosphere, staff have good knowledge of dishes, nicely presented. We'll worth a visit if ever in South Ruislip area. Full recommendation. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 25 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rayna said: "Fantastic!
    An absolutely brilliant restaurant! I went to celebrate my birthday and everything was great! The staff were friendly, the atmosphere was warm and the food was delicious! Great value for money and would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 26 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Minesh said:
    " Very nice food!!! "
    Posted 3 years, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Good Food with Excellent Service
    Good Food with Excellent Service "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Ian said: "Brill Food! 'nough said
    Try it .... You'll love it "
    Posted 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kyle said: "Very Pleased. Loved The Saag Paneer And Lamb Bhuna
    Generally my experience with restaurants presenting tastecard offers have not been brilliant. On top of this, other establishments offering curries in the area have not been impressive. I therefore arrived at the restaurant with not a lot of hope. Thankfully I left satisfied!

    I can't speak for the rest of the restaurant, but the tables at the front were spacious and comfortable. Generally the rest is nicely decorated.

    The service was professional and quick. Our waitress was particularly well informed with the dishes and polite.

    We tried four main courses; the butter chicken, chicken korma, lamb bhuna and saag paneer. On the side, we had two garlic naans and some basmati rice. They're very standard dishes, but from other experiences even these can be made badly. However, with Regal Spice, we were very satisfied. I look forward to coming back for the saag paneer and lamb bhuna! The butter chicken was a bit too buttery for my liking, but if that's what you are looking for then I'm sure you would enjoy it. The korma was not to my taste, but that is a dish which is very dependant on the chef.

    Overall, I would definitely recommend, especially if you are using the tastecard. "
    Posted 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marta said: "Best Indian Good In Area
    Really quiet place with lovely food "
    Posted 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said: "Dan n leah
    Really good service nice staff and excellent food!!! "
    Posted 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sagar said: "Tasty Food
    Liked ambience and food, good to go. "
    Posted 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Fantastic Restaurant
    My wife and I came to Regal spice and we had an amazing experience the food was great the atmosphere was great and the service was amazing the staff are really friendly and it was very clean five star "
    Posted 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julian said: "Fabulous
    I hab a fabulous meal last night. Saag chicken with an excellent Pillau rice and the best Nann ever. Good advice and service. Would highly recommend and I am fussy type when it comes to food. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Prempreeya said: "Top quality at a half price with Tastecard
    Lamb Tikka Masala was really delicious. King Prawn Bhuna was equally good. Service was second to none. Agreed with other reviewer, the oriental lady working there was so charming and efficient. Top quality at a half price with the Tastecard. Thank you guys for having us at a short notice. We'll be back. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vee said: "Great
    Lovely food really enjoyable night. :-) recommended restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Amazing
    I've been here at least fifteen times, and it's always been great. Staff are brilliant, and even offer us our favourite table when it's available. I have a feeling we'll be coming here for years to come. Great job guys. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jen said: "Average Food
    Order sharing platter for starters but missed one lamp chop and one mint sauce chicken. Mains were nice and filling but taste wise wouldn't say it was out of the ordinary. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • T said: "Great Restaurant
    Great restaurant, great food and lovely atmosphere. I will definately return. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amit said: "My Safe House
    Moved into the area just over a year ago and being Indian, I am pretty fussy when it comes to this kind of food. The mixed grill is something I always go for as the meats are cooked to perfection and are always flavoursome. I'd highly recommend the Rara Ghosh if you like lamb or any of the chicken dishes. Only criticism is perhaps there could be a little more depth of flavour in some of the main courses as I'm used to North Indian cuisine but that's being really pedantic! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Beautiful Food Beautiful People
    Excellent food amazing service. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Arti said: "Would definitely recommend
    Food and service was excellent. Taste card was easy to use. Didn't feel rushed at all. Atmosphere was also very relaxing. "
    Posted 2 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said:
    " Great food and value for money! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bianca said: "Delicious
    Helpful staff
    Amazing food
    I will defiantly be back! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " We used a groupon voucher and the food was great. Especially the lamb which was very tender. I don't think the person who posted befores taste buds were working correctly because I thought the korma was lovely. I would go here again with my taste card. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • 0908267 said: "Ok, but nothing special
    Food ok, but nothing special. The pickle tray was very bland and so was the korma. Lamb fish was very succulent and enjoyable.

    Was good value due to using tastecard, but wouldn't have wanted to pay full price.

    Service was good, if not too quick. Our whole dining experience lasted 40 minutes and main courses arrived within 15 minutes of being in the restaurant (less than 10 minutes after ordering). "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chirantan said:
    " I have dined at Regal Spice on several occasions with friends. Everyone who enjoys Indian food should make a point of dining at Regal Spice. Dishes are prepared with the right blend of spices. Unlike some other Indian restaurants, dishes at Regal Spice are cooked without excessive use of oil. The staff are friendly and focus on good customer service. Use of Tastecard makes Regal Spice a high quality restaurant of exceptional value. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anon said: "Nice Enough
    Chicken tandoori just didn't have enough marinade on it and was a bit dry and bland, I'm so glad I got yogurt with it. The naan however was absolutely on point and near to perfect. Mushroom were 11/10. Drink had too many bits in it so straw was pointless. Service was fast and good, the lady who came to our table was stunning and she should get a pay rise just because of the speed she was working at. She was Chinese looking maybe Thai. Would recommend this place to anyone for value for money. Staff were great. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sonia said:
    " One of the best Indian restaurant I have been to.. Food was amazingggggggg!!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Delicious!
    I've eaten the lovely buffet lunch at the Regal Spice many times, but tonight (Monday 7th July 2014) I decided to try the evening menu for the first time. Wow... All three of us were thoroughly delighted with the whole evening's experience. The staff were charming & helpful, the menu varied & interesting and the food delicious. In fact probably the nicest Indian style food I have tasted. Excellent in every way, I would give 6 stars if possible. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carol said: "Fantastic
    Cannot express enough how good this was. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aaron said: "A-J
    Excellent food every time I've been there. Well worth it even if you're not using a taste card. Have recommended to others. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 17 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Steve K
    This is written by person not connected to Tastecard or the restaurant reviewed.
    Good atmosphere, staff have good knowledge of dishes, nicely presented. We'll worth a visit if ever in South Ruislip area. Full recommendation. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 25 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rayna said: "Fantastic!
    An absolutely brilliant restaurant! I went to celebrate my birthday and everything was great! The staff were friendly, the atmosphere was warm and the food was delicious! Great value for money and would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 26 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Minesh said:
    " Very nice food!!! "
    Posted 3 years, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Good Food with Excellent Service
    Good Food with Excellent Service "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall