tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
View Menu
Laguna image
Laguna image

2 for 1 at Laguna

A great local Indian restaurant, Laguna is one of Ealing's favourite Indian restaurants which has been proved by the many accolades it has won. It has an excellent reputation for serving exquisite North Indian cuisine of the highest quality and the restaurant itself is comfortable and relaxed which makes a lovely atmosphere each time you visit.

Important Information

Please Note: Laguna is happy to accept multiple cards for a maximum of 6 people with 3 cards. As per tastecard rules discount is never applicable to sides and sundries.

View all reviews
Laguna
Average member score
4.1 9
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
2
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" After many years I visited this restaurant today with my family. To my surprise the service and..."
Read more
S said
" I'm a regular here..never disappointed ..good food and great staff"
Read more
Avtar said "Enjoyed all round
We've been here many times and are never disappointed with the food and service, they..."
Read more
Ken said
" A group of 4 went dinner after work, good service, good food, great lassis. Tastecard was nice..."
Read more
Meera said
" Hmmm so finally been there last night. Amazing staff, good atmosphere but food was so so , not a..."
Read more
Gemma said
" Fantastic food and great service. Highly recommend"
Read more
Donna said "Highly recommend
Been to Laguna before for Sunday buffet and enjoyed it. Then realised we could use the tastecard..."
Read more
Da said "Disappointed
After the previous excellent reviews I was very disappointed with the Laguna food yesterday. Read more
E.J. said
" Seven of us had lunch several months ago. Good and delicious food. Price is very reasonable. Nice..."
Read more
"Went there for dinner last week and food was brilliant, well worth the visit if you fancy a..."
Read more
"Great local restaurant, well worth a visit! Jack"
Read more
"The Peshwari Naan is a must have it was the best I've had. Very good service, quick and..."
Read more
"Great restaurant, good service and great value for money. Having been brought up on indian..."
Read more
  • " After many years I visited this restaurant today with my family. To my surprise the service and food both were excellent. Everyone of us enjoyed the food. "
    Posted 6 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S said:
    " I'm a regular here..never disappointed ..good food and great staff "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Avtar said: "Enjoyed all round
    We've been here many times and are never disappointed with the food and service, they really do take care of you and we love the food. Easy to use the tastecard. I'm actually going tomorrow with my family. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ken said:
    " A group of 4 went dinner after work, good service, good food, great lassis. Tastecard was nice and easy to use so made the meal great value. We'll be back again. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Meera said:
    " Hmmm so finally been there last night. Amazing staff, good atmosphere but food was so so , not a great type of food. If you honing for enjoying ur food than I would not recommend it. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gemma said:
    " Fantastic food and great service. Highly recommend "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Donna said: "Highly recommend
    Been to Laguna before for Sunday buffet and enjoyed it. Then realised we could use the tastecard in the week so went last night and. Food is great as expected but I wanted to mention the service too. We must have has interactions with about 4/5 members of staff all of which were so friendly polite and attentive. Also have a good sense of humour. To walk out and say to each other "wow they were nice people" is not something I often say when walking out of a restaurant, I don't know about you. Goes without saying we will be returning. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Da said: "Disappointed
    After the previous excellent reviews I was very disappointed with the Laguna food yesterday.

    Maybe it was just an off night but the tandoori chicken was not very tasty and it was dry.

    The naan and spinach dishes were fine but the chicken madras was the worst I have tasted, the lamb was not tender and the sauce not well spiced. The waiter was most efficient. "
    Posted 3 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • E.J. said:
    " Seven of us had lunch several months ago. Good and delicious food. Price is very reasonable. Nice and friendly staff. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Went there for dinner last week and food was brilliant, well worth the visit if you fancy a curry. Aaron "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Great local restaurant, well worth a visit! Jack "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "The Peshwari Naan is a must have it was the best I've had. Very good service, quick and sharp service, Food is to good standard and environment is nice and calm. Great to have free parking close by on a weekend in the evening. Ali "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Great restaurant, good service and great value for money. Having been brought up on indian food I am picky when it comes to Indian restaurants but Laguna has some great food at a reasonable price, especially when coupled with the taste london it is a bargain! Sanjay "
    Posted 6 years, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " After many years I visited this restaurant today with my family. To my surprise the service and food both were excellent. Everyone of us enjoyed the food. "
    Posted 6 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S said:
    " I'm a regular here..never disappointed ..good food and great staff "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Avtar said: "Enjoyed all round
    We've been here many times and are never disappointed with the food and service, they really do take care of you and we love the food. Easy to use the tastecard. I'm actually going tomorrow with my family. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ken said:
    " A group of 4 went dinner after work, good service, good food, great lassis. Tastecard was nice and easy to use so made the meal great value. We'll be back again. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Meera said:
    " Hmmm so finally been there last night. Amazing staff, good atmosphere but food was so so , not a great type of food. If you honing for enjoying ur food than I would not recommend it. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gemma said:
    " Fantastic food and great service. Highly recommend "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Donna said: "Highly recommend
    Been to Laguna before for Sunday buffet and enjoyed it. Then realised we could use the tastecard in the week so went last night and. Food is great as expected but I wanted to mention the service too. We must have has interactions with about 4/5 members of staff all of which were so friendly polite and attentive. Also have a good sense of humour. To walk out and say to each other "wow they were nice people" is not something I often say when walking out of a restaurant, I don't know about you. Goes without saying we will be returning. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Da said: "Disappointed
    After the previous excellent reviews I was very disappointed with the Laguna food yesterday.

    Maybe it was just an off night but the tandoori chicken was not very tasty and it was dry.

    The naan and spinach dishes were fine but the chicken madras was the worst I have tasted, the lamb was not tender and the sauce not well spiced. The waiter was most efficient. "
    Posted 3 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • E.J. said:
    " Seven of us had lunch several months ago. Good and delicious food. Price is very reasonable. Nice and friendly staff. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Went there for dinner last week and food was brilliant, well worth the visit if you fancy a curry. Aaron "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Great local restaurant, well worth a visit! Jack "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "The Peshwari Naan is a must have it was the best I've had. Very good service, quick and sharp service, Food is to good standard and environment is nice and calm. Great to have free parking close by on a weekend in the evening. Ali "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Great restaurant, good service and great value for money. Having been brought up on indian food I am picky when it comes to Indian restaurants but Laguna has some great food at a reasonable price, especially when coupled with the taste london it is a bargain! Sanjay "
    Posted 6 years, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review