tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 10 peopleOnline bookingBooking requiredSaturday restrictionAvailable December
View Menu
STRADA - Camden image
STRADA - Camden image
STRADA - Camden image
STRADA - Camden image
STRADA - Camden image

2 for 1 at STRADA - Camden

Welcome to the Strada kitchen. Strada is about fresh, real Italian food.

Think stone baked pizzas, made-from-scratch risotto, artisanal ice cream and a wide range of Italian wines and coffee. Strada’s rule of thumb is to only serve a menu filled with such good food and drinks that it excites.

They’re not a serious bunch, but when it comes to their ingredients the Strada team don’t mess about. Only the freshest (never frozen) meat and fish is used in their kitchen, including higher welfare, grain fed beef from Northamptonshire that is used for their steaks and the fantastic taleggio burger.

Enjoy cosy booths, free Wi-Fi and great event spaces for special occasions. There is also a brilliant menu for kids, filled with mini delights that the little foodies will love.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not valid with any other offer, voucher, discount, promotion or set menu, including Kids Menu. The tastecard discount is not valid at Strada Heathrow, Center Parcs, and Royal Festival Hall. Only one tastecard can be used per table, but up to 10 diners can use one tastecard. The tastecard discount is only valid when members call in advance. The offer is available in December, but excludes Friday 2nd Dec, Friday 9th Dec, Friday 16th Dec, 17th-26th December and 31st December.

View all reviews
STRADA - Camden
Average member score
4.4 13
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
4
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
"Great Food
Lovely fresh food, staff always seem to be a little slow at serving you and it's hard to get..."
Read more
Caz said
" I ordered the spicy hot chilli pizza disappointed over cooked not very hot
My friends..."
Read more
" Food was okay I ordered the chilli hot pizza but not very hot
My friends risotto..."
Read more
Fabulous said
" Very good"
Read more
Fadime said "No menu
Wasn't given a menu for a long time after being seated, service staff too low and busy with..."
Read more
Rebecca said
" Very good service"
Read more
Zee15 said "Great Tuesday Meal
Prawn starter and sauce was yummy! The steak was cooked just how I like it.
Great value for..."
Read more
Giselle said "Strada Camden
The waitress was incredibly friendly and helpful and the food was amazing! 5 stars!:-)"
Read more
DK said "Wonderful Restaurant In Camden
I had the best time ever. The manager was super lovely lady and the staff were all kind and..."
Read more
"Perfectly Nice Meal
We had a very enjoyable meal at Camden's Strada, very friendly staff too which is always a..."
Read more
HB said "Fabulous :-)
Again fabulous lunch. Staff at Camden were very good when explaining their menu specials :-)"
Read more
JULIANA said "Amazing
Delicious New menu. must try the Veal for main and Semifredo for desert. Michelle delivered..."
Read more
" Nice pizza"
Read more
"  Nice food, nice service.   Marianna"
Read more
  • "Great Food
    Lovely fresh food, staff always seem to be a little slow at serving you and it's hard to get their attention when you need them but overall a good experience. "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caz said:
    " I ordered the spicy hot chilli pizza disappointed over cooked not very hot
    My friends risotto a bit tasteless
    The service was fantastic "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was okay I ordered the chilli hot pizza but not very hot
    My friends risotto didn't really hit the spot a bit bland but the service was fantastic "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fabulous said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fadime said: "No menu
    Wasn't given a menu for a long time after being seated, service staff too low and busy with cleaning other tables etc to serve our table "
    Posted 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said:
    " Very good service "
    Posted 1 year, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zee15 said: "Great Tuesday Meal
    Prawn starter and sauce was yummy! The steak was cooked just how I like it.
    Great value for money!! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Giselle said: "Strada Camden
    The waitress was incredibly friendly and helpful and the food was amazing! 5 stars!:-) "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DK said: "Wonderful Restaurant In Camden
    I had the best time ever. The manager was super lovely lady and the staff were all kind and courteous. Great value!
    Definitely will go back for the delicious food and great experience! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Perfectly Nice Meal
    We had a very enjoyable meal at Camden's Strada, very friendly staff too which is always a plus for me "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HB said: "Fabulous :-)
    Again fabulous lunch. Staff at Camden were very good when explaining their menu specials :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JULIANA said: "Amazing
    Delicious New menu. must try the Veal for main and Semifredo for desert. Michelle delivered great service. "
    Posted 2 years, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice pizza "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "  Nice food, nice service.   Marianna "
    Posted 6 years, 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • "Great Food
    Lovely fresh food, staff always seem to be a little slow at serving you and it's hard to get their attention when you need them but overall a good experience. "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caz said:
    " I ordered the spicy hot chilli pizza disappointed over cooked not very hot
    My friends risotto a bit tasteless
    The service was fantastic "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was okay I ordered the chilli hot pizza but not very hot
    My friends risotto didn't really hit the spot a bit bland but the service was fantastic "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fabulous said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fadime said: "No menu
    Wasn't given a menu for a long time after being seated, service staff too low and busy with cleaning other tables etc to serve our table "
    Posted 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said:
    " Very good service "
    Posted 1 year, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zee15 said: "Great Tuesday Meal
    Prawn starter and sauce was yummy! The steak was cooked just how I like it.
    Great value for money!! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Giselle said: "Strada Camden
    The waitress was incredibly friendly and helpful and the food was amazing! 5 stars!:-) "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DK said: "Wonderful Restaurant In Camden
    I had the best time ever. The manager was super lovely lady and the staff were all kind and courteous. Great value!
    Definitely will go back for the delicious food and great experience! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Perfectly Nice Meal
    We had a very enjoyable meal at Camden's Strada, very friendly staff too which is always a plus for me "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HB said: "Fabulous :-)
    Again fabulous lunch. Staff at Camden were very good when explaining their menu specials :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JULIANA said: "Amazing
    Delicious New menu. must try the Veal for main and Semifredo for desert. Michelle delivered great service. "
    Posted 2 years, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice pizza "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "  Nice food, nice service.   Marianna "
    Posted 6 years, 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review