tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 10 peopleOnline bookingBooking requiredSaturday restrictionAvailable December
View Menu
STRADA - Canterbury image
STRADA - Canterbury image
STRADA - Canterbury image
STRADA - Canterbury image
STRADA - Canterbury image

2 for 1 at STRADA - Canterbury

Welcome to the Strada kitchen. Strada is about fresh, real Italian food.

Think stone baked pizzas, made-from-scratch risotto, artisanal ice cream and a wide range of Italian wines and coffee. Strada’s rule of thumb is to only serve a menu filled with such good food and drinks that it excites.

They’re not a serious bunch, but when it comes to their ingredients the Strada team don’t mess about. Only the freshest (never frozen) meat and fish is used in their kitchen, including higher welfare, grain fed beef from Northamptonshire that is used for their steaks and the fantastic taleggio burger.

Enjoy cosy booths, free Wi-Fi and great event spaces for special occasions. There is also a brilliant menu for kids, filled with mini delights that the little foodies will love.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not valid with any other offer, voucher, discount, promotion or set menu, including Kids Menu. The tastecard discount is not valid at Strada Heathrow, Center Parcs, and Royal Festival Hall. Only one tastecard can be used per table, but up to 10 diners can use one tastecard. The tastecard discount is only valid when members call in advance. The offer is available in December, but excludes Friday 2nd Dec, Friday 9th Dec, Friday 16th Dec, 17th-26th December and 31st December.

View all reviews
STRADA - Canterbury
Average member score
4.8 6
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Peg said
" Great food, and good price. We had to wait a while for the food but it was very busy inside. Well..."
Read more
"Lovely Food
Great easy to use the taste card for 8 people."
Read more
D said "Great
Great food. Hassle free booking and using card"
Read more
Flossy. said "Great Food.
Lovely meal. Good choice of food to choose from. Service was excellent. A really nice dining..."
Read more
Dave said
" We have used Strada three times during the Canterbury Festival between events. On each occasion..."
Read more
Thomas said "Really good food.
Was really nice meal."
Read more
"We enjoyed a meal here last week.  The food was good quality and the service was friendly..."
Read more
  • Peg said:
    " Great food, and good price. We had to wait a while for the food but it was very busy inside. Well worth a visit. "
    Posted 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely Food
    Great easy to use the taste card for 8 people. "
    Posted 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said: "Great
    Great food. Hassle free booking and using card "
    Posted 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Flossy. said: "Great Food.
    Lovely meal. Good choice of food to choose from. Service was excellent. A really nice dining experience. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a not toexpensive good meal. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said:
    " We have used Strada three times during the Canterbury Festival between events. On each occasion the service was prompt and friendly and the food tasty and attractively presented. Great location because close to the Cathedral and Marlowe Theatre. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thomas said: "Really good food.
    Was really nice meal. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "We enjoyed a meal here last week.  The food was good quality and the service was friendly and attentive without being overbearing. Simon "
    Posted 6 years, 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Peg said:
    " Great food, and good price. We had to wait a while for the food but it was very busy inside. Well worth a visit. "
    Posted 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely Food
    Great easy to use the taste card for 8 people. "
    Posted 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said: "Great
    Great food. Hassle free booking and using card "
    Posted 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Flossy. said: "Great Food.
    Lovely meal. Good choice of food to choose from. Service was excellent. A really nice dining experience. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a not toexpensive good meal. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said:
    " We have used Strada three times during the Canterbury Festival between events. On each occasion the service was prompt and friendly and the food tasty and attractively presented. Great location because close to the Cathedral and Marlowe Theatre. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thomas said: "Really good food.
    Was really nice meal. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "We enjoyed a meal here last week.  The food was good quality and the service was friendly and attentive without being overbearing. Simon "
    Posted 6 years, 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review