tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Gemma image

2 for 1 at Gemma

Located on St David’s Road, Gemma is a lovely restaurant that is a big hit with not only the local regulars, but also for people wanting to try somewhere new. Their high standards and brilliant reputation mean that all visitors are sure to come back time and time again.

The atmosphere here is always busy and bustling, but never over crowded, ensuring that all diners have a incredible dining experience, whatever the occasion.

The staff are friendly and attentive, and pride themselves on giving the right amount of attention to each table, without being over bearing.

View all reviews
Gemma
Average member score
4.8 11
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Kevrog said
" Great food"
Read more
Richard said
" Enjoyed our meal and would use again"
Read more
John said "Excellent
Great food. Fantastic value. Friendly staff. Will be back. :-)"
Read more
Mark said
" Now always seem to pay a visit to Gemma whenever we are staying in St Annes, Icky the owner is..."
Read more
Mark said "Excellent.
Now always seem to pay a visit to Gemma whenever we are staying in St Annes, Icky the owner is..."
Read more
Mrs said "Fantastic Meal
Just eaten at Gemma. Best Rogan Josh ever. Friendly service & nice atmosphere. Have eaten..."
Read more
jack said
" my second visit to GEMMAS this indian restaurant first class food cleanliness service very..."
Read more
j.fletcher said
" the gemma indian restaurant"
Read more
jack said
" first visit to gemmas 4 june everthing was first class. clean.service food cost. best indian..."
Read more
Mark said
" Fantastic food with excellent service at an affordable price!"
Read more
Paula said
" We have eaten at Gemma on several occasions and have always enjoyed the service and excellent..."
Read more
  • Kevrog said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Enjoyed our meal and would use again "
    Posted 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Excellent
    Great food. Fantastic value. Friendly staff. Will be back. :-) "
    Posted 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Now always seem to pay a visit to Gemma whenever we are staying in St Annes, Icky the owner is always very welcoming to customers, complimentary poppadum's and dips and also a comp drink at the end of the meal, recommend the chicken Tikka sizzling Shaslik, portions are very generous and excellent value for money when using the Tastecard, will be back in 2 weeks to see you again. "
    Posted 9 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Excellent.
    Now always seem to pay a visit to Gemma whenever we are staying in St Annes, Icky the owner is always very welcoming to customers, complimentary poppadum's and dips and also a comp drink at the end of the meal, recommend the chicken Tikka sizzling Shaslik, portions are very generous and excellent value for money when using your tastecard, will be back in 2 weeks to see you again. "
    Posted 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said: "Fantastic Meal
    Just eaten at Gemma. Best Rogan Josh ever. Friendly service & nice atmosphere. Have eaten here before & always good but with tastecard an already reasonable price even lower. Nothing but praise for this restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • jack said:
    " my second visit to GEMMAS this indian restaurant first class food cleanliness service very good. the waiter gave excellent advice on the extrnsive menue. plus a complentry liqueur when I paid thte ver y reasonable bill. EXCELLENT VALUE FOR TASTECARD MEMBERS. GOOD VALUE FOR ANYONE See you again shortly. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • j.fletcher said:
    " the gemma indian restaurant "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • jack said:
    " first visit to gemmas 4 june everthing was first class. clean.service food cost. best indian restaurant on fylde coast. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 2 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Fantastic food with excellent service at an affordable price! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paula said:
    " We have eaten at Gemma on several occasions and have always enjoyed the service and excellent food ,And this time was no different , This was the 1st time we used our taste card and booked with ease , We can recommend Gemma to lovers of Indian food though they have other options as well even with out a taste card the prices are very competitive , so Don't miss out on a great dining experience ,We wont . "
    Posted 2 years, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Kevrog said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Enjoyed our meal and would use again "
    Posted 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Excellent
    Great food. Fantastic value. Friendly staff. Will be back. :-) "
    Posted 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Now always seem to pay a visit to Gemma whenever we are staying in St Annes, Icky the owner is always very welcoming to customers, complimentary poppadum's and dips and also a comp drink at the end of the meal, recommend the chicken Tikka sizzling Shaslik, portions are very generous and excellent value for money when using the Tastecard, will be back in 2 weeks to see you again. "
    Posted 9 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Excellent.
    Now always seem to pay a visit to Gemma whenever we are staying in St Annes, Icky the owner is always very welcoming to customers, complimentary poppadum's and dips and also a comp drink at the end of the meal, recommend the chicken Tikka sizzling Shaslik, portions are very generous and excellent value for money when using your tastecard, will be back in 2 weeks to see you again. "
    Posted 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said: "Fantastic Meal
    Just eaten at Gemma. Best Rogan Josh ever. Friendly service & nice atmosphere. Have eaten here before & always good but with tastecard an already reasonable price even lower. Nothing but praise for this restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • jack said:
    " my second visit to GEMMAS this indian restaurant first class food cleanliness service very good. the waiter gave excellent advice on the extrnsive menue. plus a complentry liqueur when I paid thte ver y reasonable bill. EXCELLENT VALUE FOR TASTECARD MEMBERS. GOOD VALUE FOR ANYONE See you again shortly. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • j.fletcher said:
    " the gemma indian restaurant "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • jack said:
    " first visit to gemmas 4 june everthing was first class. clean.service food cost. best indian restaurant on fylde coast. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 2 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Fantastic food with excellent service at an affordable price! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paula said:
    " We have eaten at Gemma on several occasions and have always enjoyed the service and excellent food ,And this time was no different , This was the 1st time we used our taste card and booked with ease , We can recommend Gemma to lovers of Indian food though they have other options as well even with out a taste card the prices are very competitive , so Don't miss out on a great dining experience ,We wont . "
    Posted 2 years, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall