tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Prezzo - Witham image
Prezzo - Witham image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Witham

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy. The original Prezzo opened in the heart of London’s West End in New Oxford Street in November 2000, since then, their team of chefs have worked hard to develop a fabulous menu. The menu includes a wide variety of delicious antipasti, breads and olives as well as pizza, pasta, risotto, grilled meats, fresh salads and frequently changing specials. Prezzo remain committed to using only the highest quality produce.

It is policy, where possible, to seek to restore particularly impressive buildings or sites of local interest. Their conversion in Mayfair is a great example of this.

Important Information

Please Note: This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays or Saturdays, though it is available on Fridays and in December, up to and including the 16th December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including bread and olives), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people). The discount is also unavailable on event or match days at Wembley Stadium.

View all reviews
Prezzo - Witham
Average member score
4.2 14
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
5
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Debbie said
" Excellent service food was great and not a long wait. Staff very friendly."
Read more
Euan said "Casual Dinner
As always, service good, food good...
Fine meal as always."
Read more
" Lovely food and environment although the service could have been more friendly and helpful"
Read more
Richard said "Excellent Service And Great Food
We had not booked, and it was busy, but we were found a table in just a few minutes.. And enjoyed..."
Read more
Euan said
" Good food, good service and no problems at all using taste card."
Read more
Nabil said
" Just dropped for a quick meal with my wife and son, didn't expect much from a..."
Read more
Josh said "Great Food And Atmosphere!
The food was very fresh and was simply perfect. The staff were friendly and prompt with service!..."
Read more
" "
Read more
AJ said
" Nice chilled atmosphere, friendly staff."
Read more
JohnW said
" Good food."
Read more
AnthonyJP said "Great Food, Fast Service!
We had to wait a short while to get a table, but the service was very good and the food was..."
Read more
Gary said "Taste Card First Use
Really good service and a lovely meal.:-) saved 20 pounds between 2 of us. One more like this and..."
Read more
Great said "Would recommend...
This is a lovely restaurant with a good atmosphere. The staff are very courteous, friendly and..."
Read more
jw said
" Disappointing, tried their "special" gnocchi, received deep fried potato balls (5)..."
Read more
  • Debbie said:
    " Excellent service food was great and not a long wait. Staff very friendly. "
    Posted 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Euan said: "Casual Dinner
    As always, service good, food good...
    Fine meal as always. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food and environment although the service could have been more friendly and helpful "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Excellent Service And Great Food
    We had not booked, and it was busy, but we were found a table in just a few minutes.. And enjoyed a relaxing meal... "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Euan said:
    " Good food, good service and no problems at all using taste card. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nabil said:
    " Just dropped for a quick meal with my wife and son, didn't expect much from a 'franchise ' however atmosphere was great and food was nothing less than that , really enjoyed it "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Josh said: "Great Food And Atmosphere!
    The food was very fresh and was simply perfect. The staff were friendly and prompt with service! Would recommend highly.. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AJ said:
    " Nice chilled atmosphere, friendly staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JohnW said:
    " Good food. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AnthonyJP said: "Great Food, Fast Service!
    We had to wait a short while to get a table, but the service was very good and the food was delectable! (If your going for the Posh Pepperoni Pizza, then be aware as it's very spicy!) Alcohol was slightly pricy but expected in this type of restaurant. Overall a very pleasant meal! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Taste Card First Use
    Really good service and a lovely meal.:-) saved 20 pounds between 2 of us. One more like this and will have Taste Card paid for. Would recommend this Prezzo. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Great said: "Would recommend...
    This is a lovely restaurant with a good atmosphere. The staff are very courteous, friendly and helpful. The food is lovely and with the Taste Card the price is good too. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • jw said:
    " Disappointing, tried their "special" gnocchi, received deep fried potato balls (5) which werent cheesy or nutty, basically inedible "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Debbie said:
    " Excellent service food was great and not a long wait. Staff very friendly. "
    Posted 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Euan said: "Casual Dinner
    As always, service good, food good...
    Fine meal as always. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food and environment although the service could have been more friendly and helpful "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Excellent Service And Great Food
    We had not booked, and it was busy, but we were found a table in just a few minutes.. And enjoyed a relaxing meal... "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Euan said:
    " Good food, good service and no problems at all using taste card. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nabil said:
    " Just dropped for a quick meal with my wife and son, didn't expect much from a 'franchise ' however atmosphere was great and food was nothing less than that , really enjoyed it "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Josh said: "Great Food And Atmosphere!
    The food was very fresh and was simply perfect. The staff were friendly and prompt with service! Would recommend highly.. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AJ said:
    " Nice chilled atmosphere, friendly staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JohnW said:
    " Good food. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AnthonyJP said: "Great Food, Fast Service!
    We had to wait a short while to get a table, but the service was very good and the food was delectable! (If your going for the Posh Pepperoni Pizza, then be aware as it's very spicy!) Alcohol was slightly pricy but expected in this type of restaurant. Overall a very pleasant meal! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Taste Card First Use
    Really good service and a lovely meal.:-) saved 20 pounds between 2 of us. One more like this and will have Taste Card paid for. Would recommend this Prezzo. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Great said: "Would recommend...
    This is a lovely restaurant with a good atmosphere. The staff are very courteous, friendly and helpful. The food is lovely and with the Taste Card the price is good too. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • jw said:
    " Disappointing, tried their "special" gnocchi, received deep fried potato balls (5) which werent cheesy or nutty, basically inedible "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall