tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 10 peopleOnline bookingBooking requiredSaturday restrictionAvailable December
View Menu
STRADA - Highgate image
STRADA - Highgate image
STRADA - Highgate image
STRADA - Highgate image
STRADA - Highgate image

2 for 1 at STRADA - Highgate

Welcome to the Strada kitchen…

Strada is about fresh, real Italian food.

Think stone baked pizzas, made-from-scratch risotto, artisanal ice cream and a wide range of Italian wines and coffee. Strada’s rule of thumb is to only serve a menu filled with such good food and drinks that it excites.

They’re not a serious bunch, but when it comes to their ingredients the Strada team don’t mess about. Only the freshest (never frozen) meat and fish is used in their kitchen, including higher welfare, grain fed beef from Northamptonshire that is used for their steaks and the fantastic taleggio burger.

Enjoy cosy booths, free Wi-Fi and great event spaces for special occasions. There is also a brilliant menu for kids, filled with mini delights that the little foodies will love.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard is valid from Sunday to Friday. A maximum of 10 people can dine using one tastecard and multiples of two people will qualify for 2 for 1 discount. The tastecard offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, set menu, voucher or Tesco Clubcard vouchers. The offer is not valid on takeaway orders. Strada exclude 17th-23rd December, public holidays and special events such as Valentine’s, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day etc.

View all reviews
STRADA - Highgate
Average member score
4.1 7
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
4
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
BobT said "Happy Italian Evening
All the dishes were very tasty, individually prepared and authentic.
Rokas thought the..."
Read more
Nick said
" The 2 fish dishes - trout and sea bream - were both overdone. Pasta dishes were bland. Shame as..."
Read more
Foodie said
" Great"
Read more
P said
" Friendly service, good food. Nice to see some products( ice cream) are sourced from independent..."
Read more
CitizenB said "Good Lunch
Great food, good service, just go enjoy and save."
Read more
Sharmila said "5 star
Decided to come for a meal tonight and had the bonus of live jazz night! Will definitely be..."
Read more
Amy said "Loved it
Really tasty food at amazing value. Can't wait to go back."
Read more
"  Easy ands pleasant place to eat.   Diana"
Read more
"We can recommend Strada. They were happy to accept out card even without pre booking. The food,..."
Read more
"Service was great, food was good although portion size was good for a 2 or 3 course meal not sure..."
Read more
  • BobT said: "Happy Italian Evening
    All the dishes were very tasty, individually prepared and authentic.
    Rokas thought the potions should have been bigger, but this did allow us to enjoy previously unencountered Italian desserts.
    Lib will write a separate review on Yelp! "
    Posted 2 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said:
    " The 2 fish dishes - trout and sea bream - were both overdone. Pasta dishes were bland. Shame as atmosphere
    Was lovely but food overall was poor. "
    Posted 2 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Foodie said:
    " Great "
    Posted 7 months, 30 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • P said:
    " Friendly service, good food. Nice to see some products( ice cream) are sourced from independent suppliers "
    Posted 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CitizenB said: "Good Lunch
    Great food, good service, just go enjoy and save. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharmila said: "5 star
    Decided to come for a meal tonight and had the bonus of live jazz night! Will definitely be visiting again :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said: "Loved it
    Really tasty food at amazing value. Can't wait to go back. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "  Easy ands pleasant place to eat.   Diana "
    Posted 6 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "We can recommend Strada. They were happy to accept out card even without pre booking. The food, service and atmosphere were all good. The discount was taken off without issue. The menu was typical commercialised High Street Italian food (similar to Zizzi's, ask Prezzo etc) Will be back. Matt & Rach   "
    Posted 6 years, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Service was great, food was good although portion size was good for a 2 or 3 course meal not sure its big enough if just having a main. Neil "
    Posted 6 years, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • BobT said: "Happy Italian Evening
    All the dishes were very tasty, individually prepared and authentic.
    Rokas thought the potions should have been bigger, but this did allow us to enjoy previously unencountered Italian desserts.
    Lib will write a separate review on Yelp! "
    Posted 2 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said:
    " The 2 fish dishes - trout and sea bream - were both overdone. Pasta dishes were bland. Shame as atmosphere
    Was lovely but food overall was poor. "
    Posted 2 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Foodie said:
    " Great "
    Posted 7 months, 30 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • P said:
    " Friendly service, good food. Nice to see some products( ice cream) are sourced from independent suppliers "
    Posted 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CitizenB said: "Good Lunch
    Great food, good service, just go enjoy and save. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharmila said: "5 star
    Decided to come for a meal tonight and had the bonus of live jazz night! Will definitely be visiting again :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said: "Loved it
    Really tasty food at amazing value. Can't wait to go back. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "  Easy ands pleasant place to eat.   Diana "
    Posted 6 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "We can recommend Strada. They were happy to accept out card even without pre booking. The food, service and atmosphere were all good. The discount was taken off without issue. The menu was typical commercialised High Street Italian food (similar to Zizzi's, ask Prezzo etc) Will be back. Matt & Rach   "
    Posted 6 years, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Service was great, food was good although portion size was good for a 2 or 3 course meal not sure its big enough if just having a main. Neil "
    Posted 6 years, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review