tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 10 peopleOnline bookingBooking requiredSaturday restrictionAvailable December
View Menu
STRADA - Horsham image
STRADA - Horsham image
STRADA - Horsham image
STRADA - Horsham image
STRADA - Horsham image

2 for 1 at STRADA - Horsham

Welcome to the Strada kitchen…

Strada is about fresh, real Italian food.

Think stone baked pizzas, made-from-scratch risotto, artisanal ice cream and a wide range of Italian wines and coffee. Strada’s rule of thumb is to only serve a menu filled with such good food and drinks that it excites.

They’re not a serious bunch, but when it comes to their ingredients the Strada team don’t mess about. Only the freshest (never frozen) meat and fish is used in their kitchen, including higher welfare, grain fed beef from Northamptonshire that is used for their steaks and the fantastic taleggio burger.

Enjoy cosy booths, free Wi-Fi and great event spaces for special occasions. There is also a brilliant menu for kids, filled with mini delights that the little foodies will love.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard is valid from Sunday to Friday. A maximum of 10 people can dine using one tastecard and multiples of two people will qualify for 2 for 1 discount. The tastecard offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, set menu, voucher or Tesco Clubcard vouchers. The offer is not valid on takeaway orders. Strada exclude 17th-23rd December, public holidays and special events such as Valentine’s, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day etc.

View all reviews
STRADA - Horsham
Average member score
4.4 9
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Anna said
" Good food and service as always at Strada, however having registered my new card that day I had..."
Read more
Eve said
" Good quality food as always. Had the lamb rump, lovely & rare"
Read more
DAVID said "Great restaurant
Amazing food and friendly staff. Well worth a visit if you use your taste card."
Read more
Jay said "Lovely food and staff
Went a while ago, ordered the sirloin steak and sea bass. the food was incredible, firstly the..."
Read more
Liam said "Easy To Use!
Good service and easy to use card!"
Read more
Natalie said "Gorgeous Seafood
Gorgeous seafood linguine and wonderful service!"
Read more
DANNY said "Not bad.
The staff were lovely, however it took 1.5hrs for two courses and it didn't seem that busy...."
Read more
Michael said "Can't be bothered to cook.
Pork dish quite greasy. Everything else fine."
Read more
Ian said "Lunch
Really pleased to see Strada are back with the tastecard.

Still the very best..."
Read more
"Excellent quality, super value and well served healthy and fresh food. Ian"
Read more
  • Anna said:
    " Good food and service as always at Strada, however having registered my new card that day I had to re-register which caused some inconvenience "
    Posted 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eve said:
    " Good quality food as always. Had the lamb rump, lovely & rare "
    Posted 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DAVID said: "Great restaurant
    Amazing food and friendly staff. Well worth a visit if you use your taste card. "
    Posted 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jay said: "Lovely food and staff
    Went a while ago, ordered the sirloin steak and sea bass. the food was incredible, firstly the presentation was amazing, looked very fancy. Horsham branch staff were amazing, and the use of card was easy. Not much more to say other than to go check it out. "
    Posted 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liam said: "Easy To Use!
    Good service and easy to use card! "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natalie said: "Gorgeous Seafood
    Gorgeous seafood linguine and wonderful service! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DANNY said: "Not bad.
    The staff were lovely, however it took 1.5hrs for two courses and it didn't seem that busy. When the main came out it wasnt hot, more warm. The flavours were great but considering its part of a chain they should be. Wouldn't be happy if I'd have paid full price but seeing as I didn't I can take it on the chin. 6 out of 10. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "Can't be bothered to cook.
    Pork dish quite greasy. Everything else fine. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Lunch
    Really pleased to see Strada are back with the tastecard.

    Still the very best chain Italian Restuarant around and the staff at the Horsham Branch are second to none.

    Courteous, quick and friendly. Food always excellent quality. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent quality, super value and well served healthy and fresh food. Ian "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Anna said:
    " Good food and service as always at Strada, however having registered my new card that day I had to re-register which caused some inconvenience "
    Posted 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eve said:
    " Good quality food as always. Had the lamb rump, lovely & rare "
    Posted 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DAVID said: "Great restaurant
    Amazing food and friendly staff. Well worth a visit if you use your taste card. "
    Posted 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jay said: "Lovely food and staff
    Went a while ago, ordered the sirloin steak and sea bass. the food was incredible, firstly the presentation was amazing, looked very fancy. Horsham branch staff were amazing, and the use of card was easy. Not much more to say other than to go check it out. "
    Posted 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liam said: "Easy To Use!
    Good service and easy to use card! "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natalie said: "Gorgeous Seafood
    Gorgeous seafood linguine and wonderful service! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DANNY said: "Not bad.
    The staff were lovely, however it took 1.5hrs for two courses and it didn't seem that busy. When the main came out it wasnt hot, more warm. The flavours were great but considering its part of a chain they should be. Wouldn't be happy if I'd have paid full price but seeing as I didn't I can take it on the chin. 6 out of 10. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "Can't be bothered to cook.
    Pork dish quite greasy. Everything else fine. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Lunch
    Really pleased to see Strada are back with the tastecard.

    Still the very best chain Italian Restuarant around and the staff at the Horsham Branch are second to none.

    Courteous, quick and friendly. Food always excellent quality. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent quality, super value and well served healthy and fresh food. Ian "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review