tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
The Cuban - Bristol image

2 for 1 at The Cuban - Bristol

Never been to Cuba? Then don’t despair! Visit today for a true Cuban experience!

Some chefs only cook, the Cuban generate a special brand of excitement that somehow becomes a part of the food.

Ever tried a Mojito? or a Caipirinha? Reserve a table now, and sample the delights of the Cuban's highly trained and talented bar staff.

Experience the Cuban's unique design. Truly the spirit of Havana in the heart of Bristol - they are situated in Harbourside, Bristol.

No surprises on the drinks list - Mojitos, Cuba Libras and a slew of classic cocktails twisted with Havana Club - while simple Latino bar bites (Pan fried chorizo, Chicken Quesillda's) and heartier mains (Lamb Chops char-grilled then oven roasted to flavour lemongrass & chilli or Chilli Beef Empanadas beef batty made with corn-flour & deep fried to a golden crisp then filled with minced beef, served with mixed salad leaves) provide sustenance.

Important Information

Please Note: As per tastecard terms, the 2 for 1 offer is for 2 people per tastecard booking, although multiple cards can be used for your party for a maximum of 6 people at The Cuban, subject to availability. Therefore if 6 people dine and present 3 cards, 3 people can eat for free. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days including Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day etc.

View all reviews
The Cuban - Bristol
Average member score
4.6 17
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
5
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Cathy said "Very Quiet
We went out on a Monday night it was very quiet, the menu has changed since I last went. I did..."
Read more
" Great food and service!"
Read more
Deirdre said "Cuba Restaurant
Had a lovely meal here this evening. The staff were friendly and helpful."
Read more
" Took a while for us to find it so if your looking go straight through the millennium square and..."
Read more
Zahid said "Nice place
My food was good"
Read more
Jenny said
" Good experience"
Read more
Mike said
" Nice meal"
Read more
" Lovely food, huge portions and quick service. We'll definitely be back!!"
Read more
"Good Food, Pricey Drinks
Food was good and reasonably priced. Drinks however were very expensive."
Read more
SmileyPotP said "Recommend!!
Awesome food, great service, lovely atmosphere. Waiter clearly explained out to get the best out..."
Read more
SmileyPotP said "Recommend!!
Awesome food, great service, lovely atmosphere. Waiter clearly explained out to get the best out..."
Read more
Caroline said "Fantastic Food
Fantastic food. Excellent decor. Felt like we could be in Cuba!"
Read more
Mel said
" Delicious food!! Would definitely return :)"
Read more
Tracy said "Definitely Will Come Back
Wouldn't of known about this place until found on Taste card. Glad we did as have very large..."
Read more
Christina said "Food amazing but service crap
The place looks amazing but half way though meal wanted another drink could not get anyone..."
Read more
Susan said "Tasty food in harbourside
Tasty food, good service and funky music. Recommended"
Read more
Joe said "Great experience
The cuban was lovely. We went for valentines day but went for the tapas not the set menu. The..."
Read more
  • Cathy said: "Very Quiet
    We went out on a Monday night it was very quiet, the menu has changed since I last went. I did prefer the old tapas style menu but this one is still nice. "
    Posted 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and service! "
    Posted 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deirdre said: "Cuba Restaurant
    Had a lovely meal here this evening. The staff were friendly and helpful. "
    Posted 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Took a while for us to find it so if your looking go straight through the millennium square and its next to slug and lettuce. The waitress was great she explain how we could use the taste card to our advantage and was very attentive but not over powering. The food was great, will definitely be going back to try more things. "
    Posted 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zahid said: "Nice place
    My food was good "
    Posted 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jenny said:
    " Good experience "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said:
    " Nice meal "
    Posted 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food, huge portions and quick service. We'll definitely be back!! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Food, Pricey Drinks
    Food was good and reasonably priced. Drinks however were very expensive. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SmileyPotP said: "Recommend!!
    Awesome food, great service, lovely atmosphere. Waiter clearly explained out to get the best out of our Tastecard and made good recommendations. Fab cocktails too. Had a blow out meal with lots of tapas and cocktails for an affordable price. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SmileyPotP said: "Recommend!!
    Awesome food, great service, lovely atmosphere. Waiter clearly explained out to get the best out of our Tastecard and made good recommendations. Fab cocktails too. Had a blow out meal with lots of tapas and cocktails for an affordable price. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caroline said: "Fantastic Food
    Fantastic food. Excellent decor. Felt like we could be in Cuba! "
    Posted 2 years, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mel said:
    " Delicious food!! Would definitely return :) "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said: "Definitely Will Come Back
    Wouldn't of known about this place until found on Taste card. Glad we did as have very large selection and lots to choose from, would highly recommend the belly pork was yummy "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christina said: "Food amazing but service crap
    The place looks amazing but half way though meal wanted another drink could not get anyone attention for 15 mins so no drink and waiting 15 mins to get meal and it was a monday night with only about 7 tables full so not busy "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said: "Tasty food in harbourside
    Tasty food, good service and funky music. Recommended "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said: "Great experience
    The cuban was lovely. We went for valentines day but went for the tapas not the set menu. The food was good the atmosphere was great and the rum was heaven! Recommended. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Cathy said: "Very Quiet
    We went out on a Monday night it was very quiet, the menu has changed since I last went. I did prefer the old tapas style menu but this one is still nice. "
    Posted 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and service! "
    Posted 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deirdre said: "Cuba Restaurant
    Had a lovely meal here this evening. The staff were friendly and helpful. "
    Posted 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Took a while for us to find it so if your looking go straight through the millennium square and its next to slug and lettuce. The waitress was great she explain how we could use the taste card to our advantage and was very attentive but not over powering. The food was great, will definitely be going back to try more things. "
    Posted 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zahid said: "Nice place
    My food was good "
    Posted 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jenny said:
    " Good experience "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said:
    " Nice meal "
    Posted 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food, huge portions and quick service. We'll definitely be back!! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Food, Pricey Drinks
    Food was good and reasonably priced. Drinks however were very expensive. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SmileyPotP said: "Recommend!!
    Awesome food, great service, lovely atmosphere. Waiter clearly explained out to get the best out of our Tastecard and made good recommendations. Fab cocktails too. Had a blow out meal with lots of tapas and cocktails for an affordable price. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SmileyPotP said: "Recommend!!
    Awesome food, great service, lovely atmosphere. Waiter clearly explained out to get the best out of our Tastecard and made good recommendations. Fab cocktails too. Had a blow out meal with lots of tapas and cocktails for an affordable price. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caroline said: "Fantastic Food
    Fantastic food. Excellent decor. Felt like we could be in Cuba! "
    Posted 2 years, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mel said:
    " Delicious food!! Would definitely return :) "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said: "Definitely Will Come Back
    Wouldn't of known about this place until found on Taste card. Glad we did as have very large selection and lots to choose from, would highly recommend the belly pork was yummy "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christina said: "Food amazing but service crap
    The place looks amazing but half way though meal wanted another drink could not get anyone attention for 15 mins so no drink and waiting 15 mins to get meal and it was a monday night with only about 7 tables full so not busy "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said: "Tasty food in harbourside
    Tasty food, good service and funky music. Recommended "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said: "Great experience
    The cuban was lovely. We went for valentines day but went for the tapas not the set menu. The food was good the atmosphere was great and the rum was heaven! Recommended. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall