tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Harborne image
Prezzo - Harborne image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Harborne

School’s (nearly) out for summer!

Treat the kids this summer with 2 for 1 on all kid’s meals at Prezzo. Prezzo have everything you need to keep the kids happy, from fresh grilled chicken salads to hearty mini calzoneo. Plus, no treat is complete without their infamous Nutella hazelnut spread and banana filled mini calzones, or for something refreshing during those hot summer days there’s nothing better than a couple of scoops of delicious ice cream.

Buon appetito!

Important Information

Please Note: For the period from 14/07 – 30/07 you can use your tastecard on Fridays and Prezzo’s Kids menu or Tiny tots menu is included in the 2 for 1 offer, The cheapest children’s meal will be discounted first. (Valid Sun- Thursday and Children’s menu excluded at all other times). This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (nibbles, starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Thursday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and 17th – 26th December will be excluded as well as New Year’s Eve 31st December and New Year’s Day 1st January. It is not valid at Euston, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. Dish exclusions: Only La Famiglia and Piadina Lunch menu. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Harborne
Average member score
4.5 23
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
10
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Jen said
" Lovely"
Read more
Sarah said
" Lovely food in a lovely atmosphere"
Read more
Elizabeth said "Amazing
My favourite place to eat!
Amazing food excellent prices"
Read more
Lizzie said "Love It! Our Fav Place To Eat!
Love the food
Love the staff
Love the wine"
Read more
Richard said
" Excellent all around"
Read more
Harriet said "Always A Pleasure
I use my tastecard regularly in Prezzo Harborne, it is always a breeze to use and the food and..."
Read more
Judgejo said
" Good"
Read more
Judgejo said
" Good"
Read more
Judgejo said
" Good"
Read more
" Very good service and food! Lovely venue"
Read more
Jas said
" Food was lovely good service nice atmosphere !!!"
Read more
Mr said "Amazing
Amazing service great food relaxing atmosphere amazing service nice people"
Read more
shaun said
" We came on a busy Thursday night and had a few problems but the food was good when the problems..."
Read more
JAM said "Check it out!
Great lunch..food was lovely, service was very good. Nice relaxed atmosphere.. Well worth a visit."
Read more
Ward said
" Fabulous"
Read more
" A nice evening in a relaxed setting. Friendly staff and quick service."
Read more
" Very happy with our evening and our meals"
Read more
Dominique said "AMAZING
Amazimg food, wonderful friendly service, great atmosphere. Had 3courses amd bottle of wine and..."
Read more
Monika said "Spot on!
Great food, friendly & helpful staff, very warm and cosy atmosphere. Will definitely be back!..."
Read more
Ian said "Excellent
Excellent food and service. Great value with taste card."
Read more
Cam said "Brill Food
Excellent and brill food. Calzone Piccanta brill and Goat Cheese Al Fornata.... Brill"
Read more
C said "Great Experience
Great food, service, atmosphere & easy to use Taste Card. 2 for 1 on starters, mains and..."
Read more
elaine said "Perfect prezzo!
A beautiful restaurant with a lovely ambience. Staff exceptionally well mannered and helpful...."
Read more
  • Jen said:
    " Lovely "
    Posted 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Lovely food in a lovely atmosphere "
    Posted 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elizabeth said: "Amazing
    My favourite place to eat!
    Amazing food excellent prices "
    Posted 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lizzie said: "Love It! Our Fav Place To Eat!
    Love the food
    Love the staff
    Love the wine "
    Posted 1 year, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Excellent all around "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harriet said: "Always A Pleasure
    I use my tastecard regularly in Prezzo Harborne, it is always a breeze to use and the food and services remains a consistently high standard. The restaurant interior itself is beautiful and compliments the whole experience. Excellent value for money. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Judgejo said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Judgejo said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Judgejo said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good service and food! Lovely venue "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jas said:
    " Food was lovely good service nice atmosphere !!! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "Amazing
    Amazing service great food relaxing atmosphere amazing service nice people "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • shaun said:
    " We came on a busy Thursday night and had a few problems but the food was good when the problems had been sorted and would still come again "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JAM said: "Check it out!
    Great lunch..food was lovely, service was very good. Nice relaxed atmosphere.. Well worth a visit. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ward said:
    " Fabulous "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " A nice evening in a relaxed setting. Friendly staff and quick service. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very happy with our evening and our meals "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dominique said: "AMAZING
    Amazimg food, wonderful friendly service, great atmosphere. Had 3courses amd bottle of wine and was very happy with bill at the end. Tastecard app was easy to use "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Monika said: "Spot on!
    Great food, friendly & helpful staff, very warm and cosy atmosphere. Will definitely be back! :-) Used my card for the first time too! "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Excellent
    Excellent food and service. Great value with taste card. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cam said: "Brill Food
    Excellent and brill food. Calzone Piccanta brill and Goat Cheese Al Fornata.... Brill "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • C said: "Great Experience
    Great food, service, atmosphere & easy to use Taste Card. 2 for 1 on starters, mains and desserts "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • elaine said: "Perfect prezzo!
    A beautiful restaurant with a lovely ambience. Staff exceptionally well mannered and helpful. Food lovely, particularly the honey comb cheesecake! Well worth a visit! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Jen said:
    " Lovely "
    Posted 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Lovely food in a lovely atmosphere "
    Posted 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elizabeth said: "Amazing
    My favourite place to eat!
    Amazing food excellent prices "
    Posted 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lizzie said: "Love It! Our Fav Place To Eat!
    Love the food
    Love the staff
    Love the wine "
    Posted 1 year, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Excellent all around "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harriet said: "Always A Pleasure
    I use my tastecard regularly in Prezzo Harborne, it is always a breeze to use and the food and services remains a consistently high standard. The restaurant interior itself is beautiful and compliments the whole experience. Excellent value for money. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Judgejo said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Judgejo said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Judgejo said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good service and food! Lovely venue "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jas said:
    " Food was lovely good service nice atmosphere !!! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "Amazing
    Amazing service great food relaxing atmosphere amazing service nice people "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • shaun said:
    " We came on a busy Thursday night and had a few problems but the food was good when the problems had been sorted and would still come again "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JAM said: "Check it out!
    Great lunch..food was lovely, service was very good. Nice relaxed atmosphere.. Well worth a visit. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ward said:
    " Fabulous "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " A nice evening in a relaxed setting. Friendly staff and quick service. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very happy with our evening and our meals "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dominique said: "AMAZING
    Amazimg food, wonderful friendly service, great atmosphere. Had 3courses amd bottle of wine and was very happy with bill at the end. Tastecard app was easy to use "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Monika said: "Spot on!
    Great food, friendly & helpful staff, very warm and cosy atmosphere. Will definitely be back! :-) Used my card for the first time too! "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Excellent
    Excellent food and service. Great value with taste card. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cam said: "Brill Food
    Excellent and brill food. Calzone Piccanta brill and Goat Cheese Al Fornata.... Brill "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • C said: "Great Experience
    Great food, service, atmosphere & easy to use Taste Card. 2 for 1 on starters, mains and desserts "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • elaine said: "Perfect prezzo!
    A beautiful restaurant with a lovely ambience. Staff exceptionally well mannered and helpful. Food lovely, particularly the honey comb cheesecake! Well worth a visit! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall