tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
The Raj Mahal image
The Raj Mahal image
The Raj Mahal image

2 for 1 at The Raj Mahal

The Raj Mahal is a fabulous Indian restaurant that brings the authentic taste of Indian cooking to Oswestry in a healthy yet uniquely traditional style.

They aim to create healthy dishes that are bursting with flavour using locally sourced ingredients with rustic spices.

The friendly team are committed to providing fresh food with fast, efficient and friendly service in clean and pleasant surroundings. Book now to experience The Raj Mahal for yourself.

Important Information

Please note: The tastecard discount is not available on Friday or Saturday evenings. Bookings must be made in advance. Only one tastecard can be used per booking/table.

View all reviews
The Raj Mahal
Average member score
5.0 3
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Hay said
" Good"
Read more
JULIE said "Excellent
Service top notch, food tasty and plenty of it, we will be back again."
Read more
Helen said
" Fabulous food & great service thank you raj will definately be back again"
Read more
  • Hay said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JULIE said: "Excellent
    Service top notch, food tasty and plenty of it, we will be back again. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said:
    " Fabulous food & great service thank you raj will definately be back again "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Hay said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JULIE said: "Excellent
    Service top notch, food tasty and plenty of it, we will be back again. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said:
    " Fabulous food & great service thank you raj will definately be back again "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall