tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
British Raj image
British Raj image
British Raj image

2 for 1 at British Raj

British Raj is situated on High Street in Sittingborne and provides truly authentic Indian cuisine.

As the British Raj serves all of your favourite dishes, it is the perfect venue for a romantic dinner, a business dinner, a meal with friends and family or for celebrating a special occasion.

The management of the restaurant takes great care to ensure that diners are happy with the food and surroundings.

They specialise in tandoori and in the house specials, prepared by their master chef. Their lunch menu is specially organised to suit your tastes and requirements. With a wide choice of Tandoori, Main, Vegetarian and seafood dishes you will be spoilt for choice!

View all reviews
British Raj
Average member score
4.5 4
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
April said "Great Indian restaurant
Lovely food and helpful, polite staff members. Great savings on the taste card discount also."
Read more
D&T said
" Lovely restaurant, great service and very nice food"
Read more
"Very Good Food
A fantastic Indian restaurant with great food and a fantastic atmosphere"
Read more
Mark said "First Class
I have visited four times now. I have yet to find something to complain about. This is without..."
Read more
  • April said: "Great Indian restaurant
    Lovely food and helpful, polite staff members. Great savings on the taste card discount also. "
    Posted 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D&T said:
    " Lovely restaurant, great service and very nice food "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Good Food
    A fantastic Indian restaurant with great food and a fantastic atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "First Class
    I have visited four times now. I have yet to find something to complain about. This is without doubt the best Indian I have had for miles. Top food. And with my taste card bargain price. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • April said: "Great Indian restaurant
    Lovely food and helpful, polite staff members. Great savings on the taste card discount also. "
    Posted 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D&T said:
    " Lovely restaurant, great service and very nice food "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Good Food
    A fantastic Indian restaurant with great food and a fantastic atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "First Class
    I have visited four times now. I have yet to find something to complain about. This is without doubt the best Indian I have had for miles. Top food. And with my taste card bargain price. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall