tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - HARLOW image
PizzaExpress - HARLOW image
PizzaExpress - HARLOW image
PizzaExpress - HARLOW image
PizzaExpress - HARLOW image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - HARLOW

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - HARLOW
Average member score
4.2 12
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
3
Good
3
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Curtis said
" Food not bad, bit the same as everywhere"
Read more
Sam said "Really Nice Late Lunch
Popped in on Sunday as we didn't fancy the usual Carvery. Really quiet and relaxed but with..."
Read more
"Average
Average"
Read more
" Food was very good and very nice helpful, friendly team !
Will come back"
Read more
Casey said
" Good food"
Read more
Warren said "Pizzalicious
Lovely pizza fast and pleasant"
Read more
Sherry said "Excellent pizzas
Pizza Express never fail on food quality and taste."
Read more
Mark said "Nice place
Nice food staff and service"
Read more
Jo said "Good Service
Great food and good service. It's the first time I used the taste card and the waitress was..."
Read more
Angela said "Average
We love Pizza Express, but found this branch to be just meh - average.

The base..."
Read more
Shaun said "Pizza Express Harlow
First time we've been to the Harlow branch and used our taste card. Staff were very friendly..."
Read more
Julia said "Excellent
Best pizza I have had"
Read more
  • Curtis said:
    " Food not bad, bit the same as everywhere "
    Posted 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Really Nice Late Lunch
    Popped in on Sunday as we didn't fancy the usual Carvery. Really quiet and relaxed but with fast and friendly service. The staff are attentive and pleasant and the baby changing facilities are great and thoughtfully put together. "
    Posted 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Average
    Average "
    Posted 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was very good and very nice helpful, friendly team !
    Will come back "
    Posted 8 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Casey said:
    " Good food "
    Posted 1 year, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Warren said: "Pizzalicious
    Lovely pizza fast and pleasant "
    Posted 1 year, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sherry said: "Excellent pizzas
    Pizza Express never fail on food quality and taste. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Nice place
    Nice food staff and service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said: "Good Service
    Great food and good service. It's the first time I used the taste card and the waitress was really helpful. I'd recommend the Harlow restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angela said: "Average
    We love Pizza Express, but found this branch to be just meh - average.

    The base was too doughy, and the restaurant was absolutely filthy. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shaun said: "Pizza Express Harlow
    First time we've been to the Harlow branch and used our taste card. Staff were very friendly and helpful, excellent service and food. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julia said: "Excellent
    Best pizza I have had "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Curtis said:
    " Food not bad, bit the same as everywhere "
    Posted 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Really Nice Late Lunch
    Popped in on Sunday as we didn't fancy the usual Carvery. Really quiet and relaxed but with fast and friendly service. The staff are attentive and pleasant and the baby changing facilities are great and thoughtfully put together. "
    Posted 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Average
    Average "
    Posted 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was very good and very nice helpful, friendly team !
    Will come back "
    Posted 8 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Casey said:
    " Good food "
    Posted 1 year, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Warren said: "Pizzalicious
    Lovely pizza fast and pleasant "
    Posted 1 year, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sherry said: "Excellent pizzas
    Pizza Express never fail on food quality and taste. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Nice place
    Nice food staff and service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said: "Good Service
    Great food and good service. It's the first time I used the taste card and the waitress was really helpful. I'd recommend the Harlow restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angela said: "Average
    We love Pizza Express, but found this branch to be just meh - average.

    The base was too doughy, and the restaurant was absolutely filthy. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shaun said: "Pizza Express Harlow
    First time we've been to the Harlow branch and used our taste card. Staff were very friendly and helpful, excellent service and food. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julia said: "Excellent
    Best pizza I have had "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall