tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - HATCH END image
PizzaExpress - HATCH END image
PizzaExpress - HATCH END image
PizzaExpress - HATCH END image
PizzaExpress - HATCH END image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - HATCH END

PizzaExpress has a delicious range of winter specials that will help keep you warm through the cold and gloomy months. Their specials include delicious dishes like the beloved Etna, adorned with pancetta, hot and soft 'nduja sausage, Roquito peppers, Mozzarella, tomatoes and Gran Milano cheese; it's a real winner. Not craving pizza? Try their Pennette Formaggi, a take on the classic Mac & Cheese, pennette pasta with a creamy three cheese and mustard sauce, garlic oil and black pepper. You can finish it all of with their Chocolate Fondant, a rich and intense warm chocolate cake with a soft melting centre; irresistible.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. Your tastecard will be valid every day from 15 February to 2 March 2017 inclusive. From 3 March your tastecard will be valid all day Monday to Thursday and on Sundays. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - HATCH END
Average member score
4.6 9
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Joyce said "Very good
Nice restaurant and great staff."
Read more
London said "Yummy!
Excellent food, friendly service and nice atmosphere. My regular local dinner :)"
Read more
Susan said
" Very good"
Read more
RitaP said "Lovely Afternoon Meal
PizzaExpress is a great place to have a no-nonsense afternoon meal. The place was empty as there..."
Read more
Jo said
" Easy dining, relaxed atmosphere. Great pizza, pasta nice but not fabulous. Would go back!"
Read more
S said "Adequate
No welcome, had to ask for condiments, pre-grated Parmesan and a cold espresso.

..."
Read more
Sean said "Lukas is great
Lukas is a great waiter. Food good. Atmosphere lovely. Recommended."
Read more
hamri said
" very good food very friendly will go again"
Read more
"Easy Like Sunday Should Be.
Good prompt service, the waitress took time to chat with us. Food was tasty, really nice..."
Read more
  • Joyce said: "Very good
    Nice restaurant and great staff. "
    Posted 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • London said: "Yummy!
    Excellent food, friendly service and nice atmosphere. My regular local dinner :) "
    Posted 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RitaP said: "Lovely Afternoon Meal
    PizzaExpress is a great place to have a no-nonsense afternoon meal. The place was empty as there is no real footfall in hatch end, but the staff are excellent and we had a great meal! "
    Posted 11 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said:
    " Easy dining, relaxed atmosphere. Great pizza, pasta nice but not fabulous. Would go back! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S said: "Adequate
    No welcome, had to ask for condiments, pre-grated Parmesan and a cold espresso.

    Lasagne good. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sean said: "Lukas is great
    Lukas is a great waiter. Food good. Atmosphere lovely. Recommended. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • hamri said:
    " very good food very friendly will go again "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Easy Like Sunday Should Be.
    Good prompt service, the waitress took time to chat with us. Food was tasty, really nice afternoon meal. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Joyce said: "Very good
    Nice restaurant and great staff. "
    Posted 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • London said: "Yummy!
    Excellent food, friendly service and nice atmosphere. My regular local dinner :) "
    Posted 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RitaP said: "Lovely Afternoon Meal
    PizzaExpress is a great place to have a no-nonsense afternoon meal. The place was empty as there is no real footfall in hatch end, but the staff are excellent and we had a great meal! "
    Posted 11 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said:
    " Easy dining, relaxed atmosphere. Great pizza, pasta nice but not fabulous. Would go back! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S said: "Adequate
    No welcome, had to ask for condiments, pre-grated Parmesan and a cold espresso.

    Lasagne good. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sean said: "Lukas is great
    Lukas is a great waiter. Food good. Atmosphere lovely. Recommended. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • hamri said:
    " very good food very friendly will go again "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Easy Like Sunday Should Be.
    Good prompt service, the waitress took time to chat with us. Food was tasty, really nice afternoon meal. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall