tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - GERRARDS CROSS image
PizzaExpress - GERRARDS CROSS image
PizzaExpress - GERRARDS CROSS image
PizzaExpress - GERRARDS CROSS image
PizzaExpress - GERRARDS CROSS image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - GERRARDS CROSS

At PizzaExpress, they’ve always seen pizza as the perfect sidekick to summer. So wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, make PizzaExpress the go-to destination to bring you a little sunshine in ways you won’t expect.

With a menu bursting with your favourites and plenty of new choices, join PizzaExpress for the pizza you know and love - or even try a new one. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress. One thing’s for sure; they’ll make your day just that little bit more special and put the cherry (tomato) on your summer.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday or on specific dates in December. 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 6. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - GERRARDS CROSS
Average member score
4.4 7
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Charlotte said "Great Restaurant
Love this restaurant in Gerrards Cross - service is always great, staff are friendly, good..."
Read more
cristian said "What you expect
Good service and food. What you expect from Pizza Express"
Read more
Suzette said "Yummy mummy
Took a few of my daughter's friends for a quick bite before a school trip.Great value and..."
Read more
Pizza said "Great Pizza Place!
Really friendly staff!"
Read more
Alan said
" Nice"
Read more
Ajit said "Excellent
Very good Restaurant, nice staff and atmosphere."
Read more
James said "Good Atmosphere Good Food
One of the nicest pizza express' I have visited. Although portion size seemed smaller than..."
Read more
  • Charlotte said: "Great Restaurant
    Love this restaurant in Gerrards Cross - service is always great, staff are friendly, good atmosphere and delicious food!!! "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • cristian said: "What you expect
    Good service and food. What you expect from Pizza Express "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Suzette said: "Yummy mummy
    Took a few of my daughter's friends for a quick bite before a school trip.Great value and fun all around. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pizza said: "Great Pizza Place!
    Really friendly staff! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said:
    " Nice "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ajit said: "Excellent
    Very good Restaurant, nice staff and atmosphere. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Good Atmosphere Good Food
    One of the nicest pizza express' I have visited. Although portion size seemed smaller than usual. Good though. Very good service. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Charlotte said: "Great Restaurant
    Love this restaurant in Gerrards Cross - service is always great, staff are friendly, good atmosphere and delicious food!!! "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • cristian said: "What you expect
    Good service and food. What you expect from Pizza Express "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Suzette said: "Yummy mummy
    Took a few of my daughter's friends for a quick bite before a school trip.Great value and fun all around. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pizza said: "Great Pizza Place!
    Really friendly staff! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said:
    " Nice "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ajit said: "Excellent
    Very good Restaurant, nice staff and atmosphere. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Good Atmosphere Good Food
    One of the nicest pizza express' I have visited. Although portion size seemed smaller than usual. Good though. Very good service. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall