tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - HATFIELD image
PizzaExpress - HATFIELD image
PizzaExpress - HATFIELD image
PizzaExpress - HATFIELD image
PizzaExpress - HATFIELD image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - HATFIELD

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - HATFIELD
Average member score
4.2 17
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
7
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Mark said "Cauliflower cheese pizza...
Amazingly tasty - who would have thought it"
Read more
A said "Lovely lunch
Nice food. Good service."
Read more
Ali said
" Very good"
Read more
M said "Nice App: Great Discounted Price Just Under Half Price!!!
Definitely Recommend!!"
Read more
Andrew said "Fantastic Meal And Experience.
One of the best of this chain and I loved the new Soho Romana Pizza"
Read more
Naomi said
" Happy with food. Waiter was extremely nice young man."
Read more
Cat said "Another Cold Pizza
Just what does one have to go to get a hot pizza? Wrong good bought to the table and taken to 2..."
Read more
Tarrquin said "Nice Food But Rather Cool
Had lunch in Pizza Express, Galleria after watching Star Wars. It was quiet and a little bit..."
Read more
" Coffee machine had been out of order for 2 days - odd it couldn't have been replaced by..."
Read more
A said "Pizza Express
Great food and plenty of it. Lovely. Will return soon."
Read more
Riz said "Great food
My Pizza was the best but my wife's pasta wasn't that great. Otherwise very satisfied..."
Read more
" Always a good standard"
Read more
Dave said "Excellent
Great service and quick as well."
Read more
Sergio said "Nice Restaurant
Really nice food my son Oscar love it"
Read more
Hols said
" Very good!"
Read more
Lojan said "Pregnant lady(you know.who you are)
She gave us the best service that webelieve couldhave been given at this restaurant pizza..."
Read more
farhad said "Very nice restaurant
Been here with my girlfriend for an evening meal on Sunday. The staff were friendly and helpful...."
Read more
  • Mark said: "Cauliflower cheese pizza...
    Amazingly tasty - who would have thought it "
    Posted 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "Lovely lunch
    Nice food. Good service. "
    Posted 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ali said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said: "Nice App: Great Discounted Price Just Under Half Price!!!
    Definitely Recommend!! "
    Posted 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Fantastic Meal And Experience.
    One of the best of this chain and I loved the new Soho Romana Pizza "
    Posted 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Naomi said:
    " Happy with food. Waiter was extremely nice young man. "
    Posted 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cat said: "Another Cold Pizza
    Just what does one have to go to get a hot pizza? Wrong good bought to the table and taken to 2 other tables, if that is what is happening, not surprising the food is cold when it arrives! Poor salad leaves, all stalks and bitter. All the kids pastas cold and gloopy. No response to last complaint either. "
    Posted 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tarrquin said: "Nice Food But Rather Cool
    Had lunch in Pizza Express, Galleria after watching Star Wars. It was quiet and a little bit chilly in the restaurant but the waitress was attentive and the pasta dishes we ordered had a very nice flavour. Unfortunately, though, the hot pasta was served in cold bowls and thus very
    rapidly became lukewarm which rather spoiled the enjoyment. I've marked down the Service score because of this easily corrected lack of customer service but, other than that, I would recommend it. "
    Posted 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Coffee machine had been out of order for 2 days - odd it couldn't have been replaced by Pizza Express HO. Friendly helpful staff but restaurant thinned out 21.00 & staff a bit keen to clear plates. "
    Posted 11 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "Pizza Express
    Great food and plenty of it. Lovely. Will return soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Riz said: "Great food
    My Pizza was the best but my wife's pasta wasn't that great. Otherwise very satisfied with service and atmosphere. :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Always a good standard "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Excellent
    Great service and quick as well. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sergio said: "Nice Restaurant
    Really nice food my son Oscar love it "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hols said:
    " Very good! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lojan said: "Pregnant lady(you know.who you are)
    She gave us the best service that webelieve couldhave been given at this restaurant pizza express for life

    My girlfriend likes etna is a good choice but she's lactose intolerant don't trust her "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • farhad said: "Very nice restaurant
    Been here with my girlfriend for an evening meal on Sunday. The staff were friendly and helpful. Food was altered to our preference without any fuss. And the cleanliness and decor was very much what you would expect for pizza express! Highly recommended! Those who want something different, try the Calzone! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Mark said: "Cauliflower cheese pizza...
    Amazingly tasty - who would have thought it "
    Posted 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "Lovely lunch
    Nice food. Good service. "
    Posted 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ali said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said: "Nice App: Great Discounted Price Just Under Half Price!!!
    Definitely Recommend!! "
    Posted 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Fantastic Meal And Experience.
    One of the best of this chain and I loved the new Soho Romana Pizza "
    Posted 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Naomi said:
    " Happy with food. Waiter was extremely nice young man. "
    Posted 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cat said: "Another Cold Pizza
    Just what does one have to go to get a hot pizza? Wrong good bought to the table and taken to 2 other tables, if that is what is happening, not surprising the food is cold when it arrives! Poor salad leaves, all stalks and bitter. All the kids pastas cold and gloopy. No response to last complaint either. "
    Posted 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tarrquin said: "Nice Food But Rather Cool
    Had lunch in Pizza Express, Galleria after watching Star Wars. It was quiet and a little bit chilly in the restaurant but the waitress was attentive and the pasta dishes we ordered had a very nice flavour. Unfortunately, though, the hot pasta was served in cold bowls and thus very
    rapidly became lukewarm which rather spoiled the enjoyment. I've marked down the Service score because of this easily corrected lack of customer service but, other than that, I would recommend it. "
    Posted 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Coffee machine had been out of order for 2 days - odd it couldn't have been replaced by Pizza Express HO. Friendly helpful staff but restaurant thinned out 21.00 & staff a bit keen to clear plates. "
    Posted 11 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "Pizza Express
    Great food and plenty of it. Lovely. Will return soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Riz said: "Great food
    My Pizza was the best but my wife's pasta wasn't that great. Otherwise very satisfied with service and atmosphere. :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Always a good standard "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Excellent
    Great service and quick as well. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sergio said: "Nice Restaurant
    Really nice food my son Oscar love it "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hols said:
    " Very good! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lojan said: "Pregnant lady(you know.who you are)
    She gave us the best service that webelieve couldhave been given at this restaurant pizza express for life

    My girlfriend likes etna is a good choice but she's lactose intolerant don't trust her "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • farhad said: "Very nice restaurant
    Been here with my girlfriend for an evening meal on Sunday. The staff were friendly and helpful. Food was altered to our preference without any fuss. And the cleanliness and decor was very much what you would expect for pizza express! Highly recommended! Those who want something different, try the Calzone! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall