tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 4 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Olive and Vine - Dimitris Didsbury image
Olive and Vine - Dimitris Didsbury image
Olive and Vine - Dimitris Didsbury image
Olive and Vine - Dimitris Didsbury image

50% off at Olive and Vine - Dimitris Didsbury

Olive & Vine, Dimitris Didsbury, has the passion for Mediterranean cuisine, influenced by the diversity of cultures and historical connections of the different countries and regions of its shores. Wholesome, fresh and varied, the Mediterranean diet is considered one of the richest and healthiest in the world, both in flavour and content.

After 21 years of serving great food and drinks to the good people of central Manchester,

Dimitri saw the opportunity to give the leafy suburbs of Didsbury their own Mediterranean oasis.

Whether you are looking for a big group meal out, or just a meal for two, let Olive and Vine be your first choice. The atmosphere here is always busy and bustling, but never over crowded, ensuring that all diners have a fantastic dining experience, whatever the occasion.

The staff are friendly and attentive, and pride themselves on giving the right amount of attention to each table, without being over bearing.

Important Information

Please Note: tastecards will be accepted on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesdays from 5pm throughout the month of December, subject to availability. Members must prebook in advance and mention that they are a tastecard holder. Failure to do so will result in the discount not being applied.

View all reviews
Olive and Vine - Dimitris Didsbury
Average member score
4.8 43
Diner rating
Excellent
36
Very good
5
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
A said "great
booked 3hrs before we turned up and from start till finish the service and food was really good...."
Read more
Amy said
" Lovely food, lovely people, lovely restaurant!"
Read more
Maggie said "Wonderful
Decided to dine out last minute and rang here. Was so easy to make reservation and we were made..."
Read more
Davide said "Fantastic service
This is my first time in this restaurant, absolutely fantastic. :-) Really good food and..."
Read more
Stephen said "Lovely staff and first class food
Took my family for a birthday meal and had such a good night. Food was first class and the staff..."
Read more
Fahimeh said
" We celebrated our son's 15th birthday and it was absolutely perfect. The staff were very..."
Read more
Stephen said "First class
I had a meal with my family and we all said that the food was first class. The savings were..."
Read more
REBECCA said "Incredible food and lovely service
We celebrated our anniversary here and felt special from the moment we arrived. The food was..."
Read more
" First visit and it was fantastic . Great food and staff. Will visit again."
Read more
Tracey said "Late Minute Meal Out
This was our 2nd visit here and from calling to make a reservation we were made to feel welcome...."
Read more
" Fantastic!!"
Read more
Fiona said "Perfect!
Went here for a meal today with my husband and two children, aged 10 and 16. This is our first..."
Read more
Emily said "Not Quite There
We used our taste card here last night and it was our first time dining here. We are both..."
Read more
TRACY said "Great food and wine!
Jazz band were good but a bit loud as my husband had to shout to say anything to me, staff were..."
Read more
Jarl said "Great
Excellent service, great food. Nice touch to have the Carlton Ensemble providing background music"
Read more
James said "Great food, great service, good entertainment.
As said above great food great service recommended.:-)"
Read more
Will said
" Get the steak kebab. Immense! All round top notch - atmosphere, service, food."
Read more
AK said "Delicious And Friendly
Very welcoming, fresh beautifully made food, good portions. Nice Mediterranean style setting with..."
Read more
Aleshalou said "One Of The Best Meals I've Had.
I visited the olive and vine with my mum and sister who have been before. This time using my..."
Read more
V said "Fantastic Food
Clean, friendly, great service, fabulous food, great prices, been many times even without taste..."
Read more
" Excellent all round"
Read more
Lauren said "Lovely Meal
Was a nice atmosphere, went quite early on so was quiet. Food was amazing and good portion size"
Read more
" We had a lovely meal and great service thank you x"
Read more
David said
" The food was tasty, well cooked and reasonable. The staff were lovely and the atmos was really..."
Read more
David said "Late Night Delight
We arrived at around 9.30 on Friday night, and although they didn't accept the tastecard on..."
Read more
Andy said "very nice
Lovely sunday afternoon spent eating and drinking. Will be back"
Read more
Ali said
" Really good food amazing services"
Read more
Loupol said "Great Fresh Food!
Lovely tasty fresh food good portions just lovely place to eat"
Read more
"Amazing Food And Service
Perfect thanks."
Read more
WENDY said "Best quality food
Fantastic food and atmosphere plus 50% off. Thank you and see you again soon xxx"
Read more
graeme said "Top food
Lovely food. Will come many times again."
Read more
JAMES said "Little gem
Really glad we tried here. The atmosphere is good the staff are friendly and unobtrusive the food..."
Read more
graeme said "Very good meal
Food absolutely delicious. Service excellent. Will certainly be backstage."
Read more
Barrie said "A Must Visit
Having just left the restaurant, I have to say what a wonderful experience. Fantastic service,..."
Read more
Peter said "My favourite tastecard venue in Greater Manchester
Always enjoy it here :-)"
Read more
Peter said "Fabulous
Fabulous meal great atmosphere would come here every night if I could"
Read more
JADE said "Nice evening
The starters were lovely n quick to come out to us unfortunately can't say the same for the..."
Read more
" Good food, lovely staff .. Very loud atmosphere !! Defo would try again"
Read more
YL said "Great Experience!
Fantastic menu and vast menu with something for everyone. Great service, delicious food and..."
Read more
Resident said "Fantastic!!!
Great food need I say more"
Read more
Sarah said "lovely restaurant
Staff made us feel welcome, nice background music and food was lovely. Will definitely be going..."
Read more
Theresa said "Mrs T A Wallace
Been for my first meal at Olive and Vine, the ambiance was perfect the staff were attentive but..."
Read more
James said "Great food, shocking service
Had to wait ten minutes for drinks which arrived wrong and then the waiter struggled with our..."
Read more
  • A said: "great
    booked 3hrs before we turned up and from start till finish the service and food was really good. if we work around here again I will be back. using the tastecard wasn't a problem "
    Posted 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said:
    " Lovely food, lovely people, lovely restaurant! "
    Posted 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maggie said: "Wonderful
    Decided to dine out last minute and rang here. Was so easy to make reservation and we were made very welcome in using tastecard. The food was superb and the portions very generous. Unfortunately we could not stay for desert but we will next time. We are looking forward to dining here again. "
    Posted 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Davide said: "Fantastic service
    This is my first time in this restaurant, absolutely fantastic. :-) Really good food and fantastic service. I'll be there again. "
    Posted 2 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said: "Lovely staff and first class food
    Took my family for a birthday meal and had such a good night. Food was first class and the staff were a joy even giving us all hugs when we left. The fact it was buy one tapas get one free you could not see the table for food and all dishes were delicious. "
    Posted 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fahimeh said:
    " We celebrated our son's 15th birthday and it was absolutely perfect. The staff were very kind and freindly the food was perfect and it was easy to use the tast card. A* "
    Posted 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said: "First class
    I had a meal with my family and we all said that the food was first class. The savings were amaxing. But what really made it was the brilliant staff they really made an effort to make our night special. This is the first review I have written and it's brcause we all had such a pleasant evening. Enjoy "
    Posted 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • REBECCA said: "Incredible food and lovely service
    We celebrated our anniversary here and felt special from the moment we arrived. The food was incredible and we can't believe the value for money. We even got a hug when we left! Can't wait to come back "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " First visit and it was fantastic . Great food and staff. Will visit again. "
    Posted 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracey said: "Late Minute Meal Out
    This was our 2nd visit here and from calling to make a reservation we were made to feel welcome. We used our tastecard and nothing was too much trouble.
    So thanks once again Olive and Vine for your lovely friendly staff a manager that takes time to interact with the customers and last but not at all least the gorgeous tasty food.
    You will without a shadow of a doubt be seeing us again very soon. "
    Posted 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Fantastic!! "
    Posted 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fiona said: "Perfect!
    Went here for a meal today with my husband and two children, aged 10 and 16. This is our first visit but won't be our last! The staff were really friendly and very attentive and helpful, lovely atmosphere nice and warm and welcoming. The food was amazing, we had meze for starter and tapas for main course. Food was absolutely delicious. The staff were great at advising about the different foods and portion sizes, we ordered too much (our own fault) as there was so much choice everything sounded lovely. Couldn't fault anything, lovely. Would definitely go again and to have 50% discount was even better. "
    Posted 10 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emily said: "Not Quite There
    We used our taste card here last night and it was our first time dining here. We are both experienced in the waitering and hospitality field, so we were disappointed to wait 22 minutes for anyone to come over to us for drinks on a quiet night. My boyfriend even went up to the bar and asked if it was self service.
    Our main waitress was sweet as a person but seemed distracted and a bit all over the place knocking things on our table too, maybe acceptable on a busy night but definitely not on a quiet one. Service should be outstanding. The other waitress who took our bill at end had much more confidence and this makes a table feel much more at ease.

    We were served the other tables mushrooms for part of their main with our starters we had to notify them of this.
    Food wise, starters were very nice- olives chorizo pitta risotto balls and fried halloumi. The mains, however,the Beef stifado was dry but covered in sauce to mask this, the steak kebab wasn't rare as requested. The mussels were nice, mushrooms in blue cheese sauce was lovely but in garlic butter not so good. Lamb chops not much meat on there. Potatoes were nice but some bit underdone. I had two cocktails which were well made.

    We were looking forward to dining here very much so but overall bit disappointed, service needs to improve coming from two people who work in hospitality and our mains wasn't quite there. "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TRACY said: "Great food and wine!
    Jazz band were good but a bit loud as my husband had to shout to say anything to me, staff were attentive but didn't explain what was and wasn't included with the Tastecard, that said though the food and wine were both really enjoyable and I doubt it'll be our last visit! "
    Posted 1 year, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jarl said: "Great
    Excellent service, great food. Nice touch to have the Carlton Ensemble providing background music "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great food, great service, good entertainment.
    As said above great food great service recommended.:-) "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Will said:
    " Get the steak kebab. Immense! All round top notch - atmosphere, service, food. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AK said: "Delicious And Friendly
    Very welcoming, fresh beautifully made food, good portions. Nice Mediterranean style setting with a cosy feel - it was almost empty on the Saturday lunchtime we went though. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aleshalou said: "One Of The Best Meals I've Had.
    I visited the olive and vine with my mum and sister who have been before. This time using my taste card. We received lovely service off the girls who worked there being seated quickly and orders taken.
    We ordered the pitta and selection of dips/nibbles to start, choosing marinated olives, deep fried halloumi, tzatziki and roasted tomatoes. All were absolutely delicious and more than enough for the three of us for a starter. We then ordered 8 of the meze dishes which were a lot bigger than I expected. Double the size of the normal terracotta tapas dishes you get at a regular tapas restaurant. We opted for 2 portions of the steak kebab which was one of the best of the bunch. Mussels in white wine and garlic which was my personal favourite. Calamari, chicken souvlaki, sheek kebab, gambas pil pil (chilli prawn) and patatas bravas (potato in spicy tomato sauce. I cannot stress enough how delicious the food was. So authentic and fresh. With plenty of sauces to accompany the meats and fish. The portion of mussels was huge and I could of drank the sauce that came with it (I had it with a spoon like soup when the bread ran out lol) but yeah amazing quality for 50% off. For our starter and 8 meze a bottle of wine and two lemonades we paid £57! :) we will be back! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • V said: "Fantastic Food
    Clean, friendly, great service, fabulous food, great prices, been many times even without taste card, would recommend to anyone. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent all round "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said: "Lovely Meal
    Was a nice atmosphere, went quite early on so was quiet. Food was amazing and good portion size "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " We had a lovely meal and great service thank you x "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " The food was tasty, well cooked and reasonable. The staff were lovely and the atmos was really nice. We will defo be back :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Late Night Delight
    We arrived at around 9.30 on Friday night, and although they didn't accept the tastecard on Fridays we decided to dine anyway. (Bad research on our part)

    We were not disappointed. Live musician and a warm friendly welcome meant we were in for a treat. We were seated and our drinks order taken swiftly. We asked about the portion sizes of the Mezze and were pleasantly informed that 5 plus a side would be sufficient. We were not disappointed. The food arrived in good time and the dishes were delicious and very tasty.

    Afterwards we tried the dessert trio, to share. We're not usually ones for desserts but you know, when in Rome...! Very tasty and very sweet. Good treat if you like something different.

    We are definitely going to return and couldn't recommend the place enough. Thank you for a wonderful experience. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "very nice
    Lovely sunday afternoon spent eating and drinking. Will be back "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ali said:
    " Really good food amazing services "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Loupol said: "Great Fresh Food!
    Lovely tasty fresh food good portions just lovely place to eat "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Amazing Food And Service
    Perfect thanks. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • WENDY said: "Best quality food
    Fantastic food and atmosphere plus 50% off. Thank you and see you again soon xxx "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • graeme said: "Top food
    Lovely food. Will come many times again. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JAMES said: "Little gem
    Really glad we tried here. The atmosphere is good the staff are friendly and unobtrusive the food was superb. An all round good night out. Well worth a visit. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • graeme said: "Very good meal
    Food absolutely delicious. Service excellent. Will certainly be backstage. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barrie said: "A Must Visit
    Having just left the restaurant, I have to say what a wonderful experience. Fantastic service, delicious food and a lovely restaurant. This is one place you have to visit, you will always be welcome!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "My favourite tastecard venue in Greater Manchester
    Always enjoy it here :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Fabulous
    Fabulous meal great atmosphere would come here every night if I could "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JADE said: "Nice evening
    The starters were lovely n quick to come out to us unfortunately can't say the same for the mains. Wrong order was taken for mine and took at least 15 mins to get changed but was lovely once arrived and the paella my partner had was bland. Also once got busy the service got shoddy waited 10 mins for drinks. Staff were lovely and accommodating will go again but maybe when less busy "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food, lovely staff .. Very loud atmosphere !! Defo would try again "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • YL said: "Great Experience!
    Fantastic menu and vast menu with something for everyone. Great service, delicious food and pleasant outdoor area.
    For 4 of us, excluding service, it came to £52 and we ordered a vast amount of food. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Resident said: "Fantastic!!!
    Great food need I say more "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "lovely restaurant
    Staff made us feel welcome, nice background music and food was lovely. Will definitely be going back. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Theresa said: "Mrs T A Wallace
    Been for my first meal at Olive and Vine, the ambiance was perfect the staff were attentive but best of all the food we had was excellent. The fact you can also use The Tastecard is such an added bonus. I would definetly recommend it. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great food, shocking service
    Had to wait ten minutes for drinks which arrived wrong and then the waiter struggled with our food order.

    When food did come out it was lovely but be prepared for slow service.

    wouldn't pay full price but with the tastecard it worked out just right. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • A said: "great
    booked 3hrs before we turned up and from start till finish the service and food was really good. if we work around here again I will be back. using the tastecard wasn't a problem "
    Posted 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said:
    " Lovely food, lovely people, lovely restaurant! "
    Posted 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maggie said: "Wonderful
    Decided to dine out last minute and rang here. Was so easy to make reservation and we were made very welcome in using tastecard. The food was superb and the portions very generous. Unfortunately we could not stay for desert but we will next time. We are looking forward to dining here again. "
    Posted 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Davide said: "Fantastic service
    This is my first time in this restaurant, absolutely fantastic. :-) Really good food and fantastic service. I'll be there again. "
    Posted 2 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said: "Lovely staff and first class food
    Took my family for a birthday meal and had such a good night. Food was first class and the staff were a joy even giving us all hugs when we left. The fact it was buy one tapas get one free you could not see the table for food and all dishes were delicious. "
    Posted 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fahimeh said:
    " We celebrated our son's 15th birthday and it was absolutely perfect. The staff were very kind and freindly the food was perfect and it was easy to use the tast card. A* "
    Posted 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said: "First class
    I had a meal with my family and we all said that the food was first class. The savings were amaxing. But what really made it was the brilliant staff they really made an effort to make our night special. This is the first review I have written and it's brcause we all had such a pleasant evening. Enjoy "
    Posted 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • REBECCA said: "Incredible food and lovely service
    We celebrated our anniversary here and felt special from the moment we arrived. The food was incredible and we can't believe the value for money. We even got a hug when we left! Can't wait to come back "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " First visit and it was fantastic . Great food and staff. Will visit again. "
    Posted 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracey said: "Late Minute Meal Out
    This was our 2nd visit here and from calling to make a reservation we were made to feel welcome. We used our tastecard and nothing was too much trouble.
    So thanks once again Olive and Vine for your lovely friendly staff a manager that takes time to interact with the customers and last but not at all least the gorgeous tasty food.
    You will without a shadow of a doubt be seeing us again very soon. "
    Posted 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Fantastic!! "
    Posted 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fiona said: "Perfect!
    Went here for a meal today with my husband and two children, aged 10 and 16. This is our first visit but won't be our last! The staff were really friendly and very attentive and helpful, lovely atmosphere nice and warm and welcoming. The food was amazing, we had meze for starter and tapas for main course. Food was absolutely delicious. The staff were great at advising about the different foods and portion sizes, we ordered too much (our own fault) as there was so much choice everything sounded lovely. Couldn't fault anything, lovely. Would definitely go again and to have 50% discount was even better. "
    Posted 10 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emily said: "Not Quite There
    We used our taste card here last night and it was our first time dining here. We are both experienced in the waitering and hospitality field, so we were disappointed to wait 22 minutes for anyone to come over to us for drinks on a quiet night. My boyfriend even went up to the bar and asked if it was self service.
    Our main waitress was sweet as a person but seemed distracted and a bit all over the place knocking things on our table too, maybe acceptable on a busy night but definitely not on a quiet one. Service should be outstanding. The other waitress who took our bill at end had much more confidence and this makes a table feel much more at ease.

    We were served the other tables mushrooms for part of their main with our starters we had to notify them of this.
    Food wise, starters were very nice- olives chorizo pitta risotto balls and fried halloumi. The mains, however,the Beef stifado was dry but covered in sauce to mask this, the steak kebab wasn't rare as requested. The mussels were nice, mushrooms in blue cheese sauce was lovely but in garlic butter not so good. Lamb chops not much meat on there. Potatoes were nice but some bit underdone. I had two cocktails which were well made.

    We were looking forward to dining here very much so but overall bit disappointed, service needs to improve coming from two people who work in hospitality and our mains wasn't quite there. "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TRACY said: "Great food and wine!
    Jazz band were good but a bit loud as my husband had to shout to say anything to me, staff were attentive but didn't explain what was and wasn't included with the Tastecard, that said though the food and wine were both really enjoyable and I doubt it'll be our last visit! "
    Posted 1 year, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jarl said: "Great
    Excellent service, great food. Nice touch to have the Carlton Ensemble providing background music "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great food, great service, good entertainment.
    As said above great food great service recommended.:-) "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Will said:
    " Get the steak kebab. Immense! All round top notch - atmosphere, service, food. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AK said: "Delicious And Friendly
    Very welcoming, fresh beautifully made food, good portions. Nice Mediterranean style setting with a cosy feel - it was almost empty on the Saturday lunchtime we went though. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aleshalou said: "One Of The Best Meals I've Had.
    I visited the olive and vine with my mum and sister who have been before. This time using my taste card. We received lovely service off the girls who worked there being seated quickly and orders taken.
    We ordered the pitta and selection of dips/nibbles to start, choosing marinated olives, deep fried halloumi, tzatziki and roasted tomatoes. All were absolutely delicious and more than enough for the three of us for a starter. We then ordered 8 of the meze dishes which were a lot bigger than I expected. Double the size of the normal terracotta tapas dishes you get at a regular tapas restaurant. We opted for 2 portions of the steak kebab which was one of the best of the bunch. Mussels in white wine and garlic which was my personal favourite. Calamari, chicken souvlaki, sheek kebab, gambas pil pil (chilli prawn) and patatas bravas (potato in spicy tomato sauce. I cannot stress enough how delicious the food was. So authentic and fresh. With plenty of sauces to accompany the meats and fish. The portion of mussels was huge and I could of drank the sauce that came with it (I had it with a spoon like soup when the bread ran out lol) but yeah amazing quality for 50% off. For our starter and 8 meze a bottle of wine and two lemonades we paid £57! :) we will be back! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • V said: "Fantastic Food
    Clean, friendly, great service, fabulous food, great prices, been many times even without taste card, would recommend to anyone. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent all round "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said: "Lovely Meal
    Was a nice atmosphere, went quite early on so was quiet. Food was amazing and good portion size "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " We had a lovely meal and great service thank you x "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " The food was tasty, well cooked and reasonable. The staff were lovely and the atmos was really nice. We will defo be back :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Late Night Delight
    We arrived at around 9.30 on Friday night, and although they didn't accept the tastecard on Fridays we decided to dine anyway. (Bad research on our part)

    We were not disappointed. Live musician and a warm friendly welcome meant we were in for a treat. We were seated and our drinks order taken swiftly. We asked about the portion sizes of the Mezze and were pleasantly informed that 5 plus a side would be sufficient. We were not disappointed. The food arrived in good time and the dishes were delicious and very tasty.

    Afterwards we tried the dessert trio, to share. We're not usually ones for desserts but you know, when in Rome...! Very tasty and very sweet. Good treat if you like something different.

    We are definitely going to return and couldn't recommend the place enough. Thank you for a wonderful experience. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "very nice
    Lovely sunday afternoon spent eating and drinking. Will be back "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ali said:
    " Really good food amazing services "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Loupol said: "Great Fresh Food!
    Lovely tasty fresh food good portions just lovely place to eat "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Amazing Food And Service
    Perfect thanks. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • WENDY said: "Best quality food
    Fantastic food and atmosphere plus 50% off. Thank you and see you again soon xxx "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • graeme said: "Top food
    Lovely food. Will come many times again. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JAMES said: "Little gem
    Really glad we tried here. The atmosphere is good the staff are friendly and unobtrusive the food was superb. An all round good night out. Well worth a visit. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • graeme said: "Very good meal
    Food absolutely delicious. Service excellent. Will certainly be backstage. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barrie said: "A Must Visit
    Having just left the restaurant, I have to say what a wonderful experience. Fantastic service, delicious food and a lovely restaurant. This is one place you have to visit, you will always be welcome!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "My favourite tastecard venue in Greater Manchester
    Always enjoy it here :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Fabulous
    Fabulous meal great atmosphere would come here every night if I could "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JADE said: "Nice evening
    The starters were lovely n quick to come out to us unfortunately can't say the same for the mains. Wrong order was taken for mine and took at least 15 mins to get changed but was lovely once arrived and the paella my partner had was bland. Also once got busy the service got shoddy waited 10 mins for drinks. Staff were lovely and accommodating will go again but maybe when less busy "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food, lovely staff .. Very loud atmosphere !! Defo would try again "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • YL said: "Great Experience!
    Fantastic menu and vast menu with something for everyone. Great service, delicious food and pleasant outdoor area.
    For 4 of us, excluding service, it came to £52 and we ordered a vast amount of food. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Resident said: "Fantastic!!!
    Great food need I say more "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "lovely restaurant
    Staff made us feel welcome, nice background music and food was lovely. Will definitely be going back. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Theresa said: "Mrs T A Wallace
    Been for my first meal at Olive and Vine, the ambiance was perfect the staff were attentive but best of all the food we had was excellent. The fact you can also use The Tastecard is such an added bonus. I would definetly recommend it. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great food, shocking service
    Had to wait ten minutes for drinks which arrived wrong and then the waiter struggled with our food order.

    When food did come out it was lovely but be prepared for slow service.

    wouldn't pay full price but with the tastecard it worked out just right. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall