tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
View Menu
Milano image

2 for 1 at Milano

Milano restaurant & caffe is ideally located in the heart of London's West End, a 10 minute walk from Covent Garden station and a 5 minute walk from Leicester Square station.

With a wide selection of delicious foods, a first class staff and ample seating space you can be sure to enjoy great meals in a relaxing and pleasant atmosphere.

Their wide range of delicious dishes are cooked and served in the traditional Italian way allowing you to experience the real taste of home-made cooking. After sampling the mouth watering delights that Milano has to offer you will never want to eat anywhere else ever again!

Important Information

Please Note: As per tastecard rules you have to Pre-book and mention tastecard prior to dining otherwise discount will not be given.

View all reviews
Milano
Average member score
3.4 34
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
12
Good
2
Average
2
Poor
8
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Goody said
" Good food. Good service what more could you ask."
Read more
Alison said "Great
Great Food, Great Place"
Read more
Nigel said
" Good food, good service, reasonable prices. Good portions we had the risotto and the Penne Pollo...."
Read more
Arv said "A Pleasant Experience
Good service and flavoursome food. Easily booked on a busy Saturday evening.."
Read more
Alisha said
" Great time in milano. Waiter was very nice :)"
Read more
Irene said
" The food is really bad. Pizzas seem frozen with some additional ingredients on top. The customer..."
Read more
Les said
" Lovely food and friendly service at a great price"
Read more
Léo said "Good starter.... Skip the dessert
It badly started for us, the waiter said we hadn't booked a table although we did call, and..."
Read more
"Great Food!
AMAZING!!!!"
Read more
Shawn said "Milano
Not bad"
Read more
Gabriele said "Awful Experience
Frozen awful pizza, expensive, impolite staff!!! Don't go there I will never come back!!!"
Read more
Geoff said "Extremely Disappointing
I am a big fan of Italian food, and I like to try new places. I would discourage this..."
Read more
Oliver said "Ok....
Food average, ok service, good location, not busy"
Read more
Fabio said "Mama 's food
I'm Italian and I say the food just like what my mum cooking
Very nice of course :)"
Read more
Fab said "Not the best experience
Service wasn't professional and we were mislead to get the house wine with no wine list or..."
Read more
Cris/Fabricio said "Horrible Dining Experience!
The atmosphere wasn't bad although the customer service was extremely poor!
The waiter..."
Read more
Sarah said "Good food nice people
nice place and good food super friendly people DEF recommend"
Read more
Gabriele said "Mai più!
Pizza carica di burro nell'impatto è pessima all'aspetto e al gusto! Manco quelle..."
Read more
Hana said "Thank you Milano
We had a great time me and my family hi recommend"
Read more
Grey said "Nice place and lovely food
Really friendly people we said we are in hurry they done their best to make us happy the food..."
Read more
Catherine said "Most unpleasant experience.
This is the worst restaurant we have ever been to in London & we are well experienced..."
Read more
Peter said "Wonderful experience
Simply I had a great experience with tastcard hi recommended"
Read more
Patricia said "Would go again
Very pleasant pre theatre meal; quite far up Shaftesbury Avenue, but still handy.

A..."
Read more
Michelle said "Wonderful welcome
This is one of my best experience and one of the most nice welcome I ever had
As soon as..."
Read more
Jason said "Terrible
This was simply one of the worst dining experiences we have had.
Firstly the food was..."
Read more
Emma said "Very much recommend
Very very nice people and very nice food epically pizza hi recommend"
Read more
Jhon said "Love food love Milano
Lovely place yummy pizza great experience"
Read more
David said "waited for over an hour for our food
Terrible service, arrived at the restaurant at 12:20 the waiter took our order, food arrived at..."
Read more
Adri said
" Very nice food and services"
Read more
Anna said "026532361212
The best pizza in London, excellent service, very nice atmosphere, I recommend this place :)"
Read more
William said "You have to try this place
I just loved the food especially the pizza I can eat with no stop it was just a great experience..."
Read more
Tom said "Fantastic
The best experience ever I had with tast card 10000% will come back"
Read more
Evren said
" We just walked in without making any reservations and they were happy to serve us. The food was..."
Read more
IP said
" Food wasn't good. Service was poor.

Prices are on the lower end. This is the..."
Read more
  • Goody said:
    " Good food. Good service what more could you ask. "
    Posted 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alison said: "Great
    Great Food, Great Place "
    Posted 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nigel said:
    " Good food, good service, reasonable prices. Good portions we had the risotto and the Penne Pollo.
    Recommend. "
    Posted 9 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Arv said: "A Pleasant Experience
    Good service and flavoursome food. Easily booked on a busy Saturday evening.. "
    Posted 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alisha said:
    " Great time in milano. Waiter was very nice :) "
    Posted 1 year, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Irene said:
    " The food is really bad. Pizzas seem frozen with some additional ingredients on top. The customer service is bad. The waiter took AGES to bring us the drinks and the food, and it's not that they were busy, because the restaurant was quite empty. I wouldn't recommend this place at all. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Les said:
    " Lovely food and friendly service at a great price "
    Posted 1 year, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Léo said: "Good starter.... Skip the dessert
    It badly started for us, the waiter said we hadn't booked a table although we did call, and had HIM on the phone... But somehow he remembered after we reminded him the conversation and I almost stood up to leave the place.
    Starters were ok. My BF and I both had pasta, his with prawns, mine with meatballs... I definitely had better spaghetti meatballs elsewhere...
    I really thought the desserts were a joke . The tiramisu didn't taste like one and the chocolate fudge cake wasn't great either....

    We don't think we'll go back there... "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food!
    AMAZING!!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shawn said: "Milano
    Not bad "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gabriele said: "Awful Experience
    Frozen awful pizza, expensive, impolite staff!!! Don't go there I will never come back!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Geoff said: "Extremely Disappointing
    I am a big fan of Italian food, and I like to try new places. I would discourage this establishment. The woefully barren wine list extremely overpriced. My carbonara sauce was impressively bland, so much so that even the copious parmesan still tasted if nothing. And if the food tragedy was not enough, we were blasted by an odd blend of Jamaican / kitsch pop music, as our waiter cheerfully vacuumed and mopped the floor. I suppose waiting for us to finish our meal was too much to ask. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Oliver said: "Ok....
    Food average, ok service, good location, not busy "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fabio said: "Mama 's food
    I'm Italian and I say the food just like what my mum cooking
    Very nice of course :) "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fab said: "Not the best experience
    Service wasn't professional and we were mislead to get the house wine with no wine list or anything else offered.
    Food was very OK; nothing great. Chicken risotto was very bland, starters were nice.
    Mainly the waiter's service wasn't the expected for a west end based restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 9 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cris/Fabricio said: "Horrible Dining Experience!
    The atmosphere wasn't bad although the customer service was extremely poor!
    The waiter wasn't friendly and never smiling. They didn't have drinks menu and he brought the main course before clearing the starter plates! I felt like he was "pushing" us or just one of another lazy working in London! The pollo risotto was untasted and I couldn't finish it. When he came to ask about dessert he said: "would you like some cakes"??
    I will never go back or recommend that place! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Good food nice people
    nice place and good food super friendly people DEF recommend "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gabriele said: "Mai più!
    Pizza carica di burro nell'impatto è pessima all'aspetto e al gusto! Manco quelle surgelate! Pessimo servizio! "
    Posted 2 years, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hana said: "Thank you Milano
    We had a great time me and my family hi recommend "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Grey said: "Nice place and lovely food
    Really friendly people we said we are in hurry they done their best to make us happy the food was really beautiful
    They made our night "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Catherine said: "Most unpleasant experience.
    This is the worst restaurant we have ever been to in London & we are well experienced diners.
    The food was a disgrace. Upon complaining, we then waited ages for the manager to appear. He just removed our plates without consulting us as to what we wanted to do. I then went to find him & enquire about our food & he said he was personally cooking the dishes again. Although the food was marginally better, our evening had been ruined by the lack of customer care & bad attitude. We will definitely not visit this restaurant again & even with Tastecard, it was not cheap. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Wonderful experience
    Simply I had a great experience with tastcard hi recommended "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patricia said: "Would go again
    Very pleasant pre theatre meal; quite far up Shaftesbury Avenue, but still handy.

    A very good pizza and hubby said his risotto di frutti de mare was stuffed with the aforesaid sea food. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "Wonderful welcome
    This is one of my best experience and one of the most nice welcome I ever had
    As soon as arrive I present my card the waiter said with the big smile no problem later
    Love the food I did eat all to the last bit me and my husband
    Over all I had a wonderful experience with taste card "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said: "Terrible
    This was simply one of the worst dining experiences we have had.
    Firstly the food was terrible. The pizza bases were floury and obviously shop bought, and covered in a horrible and tangy cheddar cheese. The risotto seemed to be made with standard rice and was just pure butter and salt with very little asparagus actually in it.
    The waiter could not give us a drinks list so we were forced to order wine, not knowing which wine it was or how much it cost. Very strange.
    What shocked us the most was the disgusting attitude of the waiting staff, in particular a female member of staff who was absolutely abhorrent. I would not speak to my dog like she spoke to us that evening. Avoid this joke of an Italian restaurant at all costs, there are plenty to choose from in London! "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 27 days ago...
    3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Very much recommend
    Very very nice people and very nice food epically pizza hi recommend "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jhon said: "Love food love Milano
    Lovely place yummy pizza great experience "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "waited for over an hour for our food
    Terrible service, arrived at the restaurant at 12:20 the waiter took our order, food arrived at 13:38 (waited over an hour for our food!!). My husbands pizza was half burnt and mine was tasteless and rubbery. Later we ordered tea and a pastry, 15 minutes had gone by it still had not arrived. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adri said:
    " Very nice food and services "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said: "026532361212
    The best pizza in London, excellent service, very nice atmosphere, I recommend this place :) "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • William said: "You have to try this place
    I just loved the food especially the pizza I can eat with no stop it was just a great experience thank you to Milano "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said: "Fantastic
    The best experience ever I had with tast card 10000% will come back "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Evren said:
    " We just walked in without making any reservations and they were happy to serve us. The food was very nice. The pizza is made with proper hand stretched pizza base and the pizza menu had quite nice choices. We will definitely try it again. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • IP said:
    " Food wasn't good. Service was poor.

    Prices are on the lower end. This is the worst taste card experience "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 14 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Goody said:
    " Good food. Good service what more could you ask. "
    Posted 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alison said: "Great
    Great Food, Great Place "
    Posted 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nigel said:
    " Good food, good service, reasonable prices. Good portions we had the risotto and the Penne Pollo.
    Recommend. "
    Posted 9 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Arv said: "A Pleasant Experience
    Good service and flavoursome food. Easily booked on a busy Saturday evening.. "
    Posted 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alisha said:
    " Great time in milano. Waiter was very nice :) "
    Posted 1 year, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Irene said:
    " The food is really bad. Pizzas seem frozen with some additional ingredients on top. The customer service is bad. The waiter took AGES to bring us the drinks and the food, and it's not that they were busy, because the restaurant was quite empty. I wouldn't recommend this place at all. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Les said:
    " Lovely food and friendly service at a great price "
    Posted 1 year, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Léo said: "Good starter.... Skip the dessert
    It badly started for us, the waiter said we hadn't booked a table although we did call, and had HIM on the phone... But somehow he remembered after we reminded him the conversation and I almost stood up to leave the place.
    Starters were ok. My BF and I both had pasta, his with prawns, mine with meatballs... I definitely had better spaghetti meatballs elsewhere...
    I really thought the desserts were a joke . The tiramisu didn't taste like one and the chocolate fudge cake wasn't great either....

    We don't think we'll go back there... "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food!
    AMAZING!!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shawn said: "Milano
    Not bad "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gabriele said: "Awful Experience
    Frozen awful pizza, expensive, impolite staff!!! Don't go there I will never come back!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Geoff said: "Extremely Disappointing
    I am a big fan of Italian food, and I like to try new places. I would discourage this establishment. The woefully barren wine list extremely overpriced. My carbonara sauce was impressively bland, so much so that even the copious parmesan still tasted if nothing. And if the food tragedy was not enough, we were blasted by an odd blend of Jamaican / kitsch pop music, as our waiter cheerfully vacuumed and mopped the floor. I suppose waiting for us to finish our meal was too much to ask. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Oliver said: "Ok....
    Food average, ok service, good location, not busy "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fabio said: "Mama 's food
    I'm Italian and I say the food just like what my mum cooking
    Very nice of course :) "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fab said: "Not the best experience
    Service wasn't professional and we were mislead to get the house wine with no wine list or anything else offered.
    Food was very OK; nothing great. Chicken risotto was very bland, starters were nice.
    Mainly the waiter's service wasn't the expected for a west end based restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 9 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cris/Fabricio said: "Horrible Dining Experience!
    The atmosphere wasn't bad although the customer service was extremely poor!
    The waiter wasn't friendly and never smiling. They didn't have drinks menu and he brought the main course before clearing the starter plates! I felt like he was "pushing" us or just one of another lazy working in London! The pollo risotto was untasted and I couldn't finish it. When he came to ask about dessert he said: "would you like some cakes"??
    I will never go back or recommend that place! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Good food nice people
    nice place and good food super friendly people DEF recommend "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gabriele said: "Mai più!
    Pizza carica di burro nell'impatto è pessima all'aspetto e al gusto! Manco quelle surgelate! Pessimo servizio! "
    Posted 2 years, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hana said: "Thank you Milano
    We had a great time me and my family hi recommend "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Grey said: "Nice place and lovely food
    Really friendly people we said we are in hurry they done their best to make us happy the food was really beautiful
    They made our night "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Catherine said: "Most unpleasant experience.
    This is the worst restaurant we have ever been to in London & we are well experienced diners.
    The food was a disgrace. Upon complaining, we then waited ages for the manager to appear. He just removed our plates without consulting us as to what we wanted to do. I then went to find him & enquire about our food & he said he was personally cooking the dishes again. Although the food was marginally better, our evening had been ruined by the lack of customer care & bad attitude. We will definitely not visit this restaurant again & even with Tastecard, it was not cheap. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    4 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Wonderful experience
    Simply I had a great experience with tastcard hi recommended "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patricia said: "Would go again
    Very pleasant pre theatre meal; quite far up Shaftesbury Avenue, but still handy.

    A very good pizza and hubby said his risotto di frutti de mare was stuffed with the aforesaid sea food. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "Wonderful welcome
    This is one of my best experience and one of the most nice welcome I ever had
    As soon as arrive I present my card the waiter said with the big smile no problem later
    Love the food I did eat all to the last bit me and my husband
    Over all I had a wonderful experience with taste card "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said: "Terrible
    This was simply one of the worst dining experiences we have had.
    Firstly the food was terrible. The pizza bases were floury and obviously shop bought, and covered in a horrible and tangy cheddar cheese. The risotto seemed to be made with standard rice and was just pure butter and salt with very little asparagus actually in it.
    The waiter could not give us a drinks list so we were forced to order wine, not knowing which wine it was or how much it cost. Very strange.
    What shocked us the most was the disgusting attitude of the waiting staff, in particular a female member of staff who was absolutely abhorrent. I would not speak to my dog like she spoke to us that evening. Avoid this joke of an Italian restaurant at all costs, there are plenty to choose from in London! "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 27 days ago...
    3 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Very much recommend
    Very very nice people and very nice food epically pizza hi recommend "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jhon said: "Love food love Milano
    Lovely place yummy pizza great experience "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "waited for over an hour for our food
    Terrible service, arrived at the restaurant at 12:20 the waiter took our order, food arrived at 13:38 (waited over an hour for our food!!). My husbands pizza was half burnt and mine was tasteless and rubbery. Later we ordered tea and a pastry, 15 minutes had gone by it still had not arrived. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adri said:
    " Very nice food and services "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said: "026532361212
    The best pizza in London, excellent service, very nice atmosphere, I recommend this place :) "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • William said: "You have to try this place
    I just loved the food especially the pizza I can eat with no stop it was just a great experience thank you to Milano "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said: "Fantastic
    The best experience ever I had with tast card 10000% will come back "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Evren said:
    " We just walked in without making any reservations and they were happy to serve us. The food was very nice. The pizza is made with proper hand stretched pizza base and the pizza menu had quite nice choices. We will definitely try it again. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • IP said:
    " Food wasn't good. Service was poor.

    Prices are on the lower end. This is the worst taste card experience "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 14 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall