tastecard
50% off food billBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
The Imani Restaurant at Lazaat image
The Imani Restaurant at Lazaat image
The Imani Restaurant at Lazaat image

50% off at The Imani Restaurant at Lazaat

After 12 years, the team behind Lazaat are working towards a new and rebranded restaurant. With new décor, a new menu and a new feel, exciting times are upon us.

At the heart of Lazaat is their charcoal and wood burning grill menu. The talented and innovative chefs use lump wood and sustainable wood from the English countryside to cook a range of prime, locally sourced meats. This cooking method is natural, with no additives, and imparts the most amazing flavour and aromas to the food.

Loyal regulars wanted Lazaat to retain some of their popular signature Persian dishes, alongside the grill. The result is a classic, second-to-none menu that compliments the use of the unique charcoal and clay oven.

The restaurant is located just a five-minute drive from Cottingham centre, and is undoubtedly worth the twenty minute trip from nearby Hull, whether it be for a special occasion, a family outing, or just an indulgent bite to eat after work.

Important Information

Please note: The tastecard discount is available on the evening menu only, therefore the offer is not available at lunchtimes or on Tuesday evenings as Lazaat operate their own in-house offers at these times. The tastecard discount is not available on Celebration Days including Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father’s Day etc. tastecards are accepted on a Sunday, Monday, Wednesday & Thursday Evening from 6pm-9pm. The offer is not available in conjunction with any other offers, nor is it available in December.

View all reviews
The Imani Restaurant at Lazaat
Average member score
4.7 12
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Catherine said "Best steak in a long time
Not the first time we've been here, always very polite, good food and always easy to use the..."
Read more
"Very Poor Evening
From start to finish a very poor evening...

After arriving at the restaurant and..."
Read more
cliff said
" excellent food , setting and service will be regulars"
Read more
Caravanholidays said "Fabulous
Great atmosphere, new menu, great food, great service, can be little cool next to windows so..."
Read more
Sara said
" Came here as a birthday treat from London. Good was excellent and staff very friendly"
Read more
MandyL said "Excellent
The food was excellent. I had asparagus and my husband had Thai fish cakes we both had a steak...."
Read more
GARY said "A place to try
Beautiful surroundings, exceptional service with pleasant, accommodating staff.

An..."
Read more
Leajay said "Great!
Great food, service & staff. We have used the restaurant a good few times with taste card..."
Read more
Caravan said "Excellent
Great food and service

Not many people there tonight I have no idea why (maybe..."
Read more
" Fantastic food and service every time!
Thank you!"
Read more
Andy said "Lovely Meal And Service
Ordered 2 steaks both were cooked to perfection and paid 50%"
Read more
JACK said "Beautiful food great service and price
Beautiful food. Staff didn't resent us for using a taste card. 50% off full bill."
Read more
  • Catherine said: "Best steak in a long time
    Not the first time we've been here, always very polite, good food and always easy to use the taste card. Can't recommend it highly enough. "
    Posted 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Poor Evening
    From start to finish a very poor evening...

    After arriving at the restaurant and getting seated the waiting staff was very disjointed and un-organised. After finally managing to order food it arrived in normal time. I ordered steak which was overcooked and my partner ordered the chicken which was dry. We also ordered a side of tempura vegetables which finally arrived 10minutes into meal and unfortunately was undercooked and very hard. After finishing our below average main course we was waiting to order a desert and for our remains to be taken away... after 20minutes plus we still wasn't acknowledged so we decided that our night was over with and preceded to pay

    Definitely won't be returning and definitely
    won't be recommending to friends or family "
    Posted 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • cliff said:
    " excellent food , setting and service will be regulars "
    Posted 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caravanholidays said: "Fabulous
    Great atmosphere, new menu, great food, great service, can be little cool next to windows so bring a cardigan, plus a lot of gluten free options - important as I am celiac - been 3 times and never been "glutened" all this and 50% off through tastecard which is never a problem. What more could you ask for ? Will definitely keep going back "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said:
    " Came here as a birthday treat from London. Good was excellent and staff very friendly "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MandyL said: "Excellent
    The food was excellent. I had asparagus and my husband had Thai fish cakes we both had a steak. There was a brilliant choice of food and it was difficult to choose. The staff were very friendly and efficient. The food was presented to a very high standard. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GARY said: "A place to try
    Beautiful surroundings, exceptional service with pleasant, accommodating staff.

    An ease of booking and use of the card was facilitated by the friendly staff.

    The starters were superb and both my wife and sons main and desserts were beautiful. For me my main was a little bland, that would be the only complaint of a lovely evening. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leajay said: "Great!
    Great food, service & staff. We have used the restaurant a good few times with taste card there is never a problem, we are becoming regular customers! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caravan said: "Excellent
    Great food and service

    Not many people there tonight I have no idea why (maybe because there was a wedding on) food and service excellent, lovely decor, and can get 50% off on a Friday night what more could you ask for?

    Will go again "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Fantastic food and service every time!
    Thank you! "
    Posted 2 years, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Lovely Meal And Service
    Ordered 2 steaks both were cooked to perfection and paid 50% "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 4 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JACK said: "Beautiful food great service and price
    Beautiful food. Staff didn't resent us for using a taste card. 50% off full bill. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Catherine said: "Best steak in a long time
    Not the first time we've been here, always very polite, good food and always easy to use the taste card. Can't recommend it highly enough. "
    Posted 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Poor Evening
    From start to finish a very poor evening...

    After arriving at the restaurant and getting seated the waiting staff was very disjointed and un-organised. After finally managing to order food it arrived in normal time. I ordered steak which was overcooked and my partner ordered the chicken which was dry. We also ordered a side of tempura vegetables which finally arrived 10minutes into meal and unfortunately was undercooked and very hard. After finishing our below average main course we was waiting to order a desert and for our remains to be taken away... after 20minutes plus we still wasn't acknowledged so we decided that our night was over with and preceded to pay

    Definitely won't be returning and definitely
    won't be recommending to friends or family "
    Posted 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • cliff said:
    " excellent food , setting and service will be regulars "
    Posted 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caravanholidays said: "Fabulous
    Great atmosphere, new menu, great food, great service, can be little cool next to windows so bring a cardigan, plus a lot of gluten free options - important as I am celiac - been 3 times and never been "glutened" all this and 50% off through tastecard which is never a problem. What more could you ask for ? Will definitely keep going back "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said:
    " Came here as a birthday treat from London. Good was excellent and staff very friendly "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MandyL said: "Excellent
    The food was excellent. I had asparagus and my husband had Thai fish cakes we both had a steak. There was a brilliant choice of food and it was difficult to choose. The staff were very friendly and efficient. The food was presented to a very high standard. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GARY said: "A place to try
    Beautiful surroundings, exceptional service with pleasant, accommodating staff.

    An ease of booking and use of the card was facilitated by the friendly staff.

    The starters were superb and both my wife and sons main and desserts were beautiful. For me my main was a little bland, that would be the only complaint of a lovely evening. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leajay said: "Great!
    Great food, service & staff. We have used the restaurant a good few times with taste card there is never a problem, we are becoming regular customers! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caravan said: "Excellent
    Great food and service

    Not many people there tonight I have no idea why (maybe because there was a wedding on) food and service excellent, lovely decor, and can get 50% off on a Friday night what more could you ask for?

    Will go again "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Fantastic food and service every time!
    Thank you! "
    Posted 2 years, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Lovely Meal And Service
    Ordered 2 steaks both were cooked to perfection and paid 50% "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 4 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JACK said: "Beautiful food great service and price
    Beautiful food. Staff didn't resent us for using a taste card. 50% off full bill. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall