tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Shababs Balti Restaurant image

2 for 1 at Shababs Balti Restaurant

Authentic Indian food is not always easy to find here in the UK, but Shababs Balti Restaurant on Ladypool Road in Birmingham really do show us how it’s done. With a fantastic Indian menu, great drinks and friendly staff, Shababs gives you everything you need in a warm and welcoming atmosphere.

Whether you are looking to try something new of prefer to stick to a good old Chicken Tikka, Shababs will deliver. Book now for a visit to remember.

Important Information

Please note: Only 1 tastecard can be used per group or booking, tables cannot be split to accommodate more tastecards. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days. These include New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday and Father’s Day etc. The tastecard discount is not available throughout the month of December.

View all reviews
Shababs Balti Restaurant
Average member score
4.1 9
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
2
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
AKM said "Brilliant, great food, great service, great value for money
Love this place. Try it and you will never go elsewhere"
Read more
George said "Great food
Very tasty, well cooked and great service."
Read more
Louis said
" Fantastic food, have eaten here a few times.

The service is great, proper family run..."
Read more
BAG said "Great Old School Balti House
Menus under glass
Free poppadoms and dips
Freshly cooked starters
Not a..."
Read more
H said "Boring
Food is not special, had to wait a while for food, service not as great as expected... Waste of..."
Read more
Gareth said
" Beautiful and worth finding parking"
Read more
"Bland
I can't understand the other reviewers had but the mixed grill and lamb chops and meat balti..."
Read more
sophia said "EXCELLENT
LOVELY PLACE"
Read more
lee said
" BRILLIANT.....

LOVELY FOOD..LOVELY STAFF... CANT WAIT TO GO BACK THERE."
Read more
  • AKM said: "Brilliant, great food, great service, great value for money
    Love this place. Try it and you will never go elsewhere "
    Posted 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • George said: "Great food
    Very tasty, well cooked and great service. "
    Posted 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louis said:
    " Fantastic food, have eaten here a few times.

    The service is great, proper family run restaurant.

    Have eaten a lot of curries and this is easily one of, if not the best! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BAG said: "Great Old School Balti House
    Menus under glass
    Free poppadoms and dips
    Freshly cooked starters
    Not a microwave ding in ear shot
    The best Onion Bhajis around
    Intense Balti dishes
    The waiter recommend Keema Chili and Garlic rice - not on the menu - excellent
    Nan bread fresh & fluffy
    Chocolate Barfi fresh and just £1
    241 "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • H said: "Boring
    Food is not special, had to wait a while for food, service not as great as expected... Waste of time, boring atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gareth said:
    " Beautiful and worth finding parking "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Bland
    I can't understand the other reviewers had but the mixed grill and lamb chops and meat balti were turgid, bland and nothing special. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • sophia said: "EXCELLENT
    LOVELY PLACE "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • lee said:
    " BRILLIANT.....

    LOVELY FOOD..LOVELY STAFF... CANT WAIT TO GO BACK THERE. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • AKM said: "Brilliant, great food, great service, great value for money
    Love this place. Try it and you will never go elsewhere "
    Posted 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • George said: "Great food
    Very tasty, well cooked and great service. "
    Posted 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louis said:
    " Fantastic food, have eaten here a few times.

    The service is great, proper family run restaurant.

    Have eaten a lot of curries and this is easily one of, if not the best! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BAG said: "Great Old School Balti House
    Menus under glass
    Free poppadoms and dips
    Freshly cooked starters
    Not a microwave ding in ear shot
    The best Onion Bhajis around
    Intense Balti dishes
    The waiter recommend Keema Chili and Garlic rice - not on the menu - excellent
    Nan bread fresh & fluffy
    Chocolate Barfi fresh and just £1
    241 "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • H said: "Boring
    Food is not special, had to wait a while for food, service not as great as expected... Waste of time, boring atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gareth said:
    " Beautiful and worth finding parking "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Bland
    I can't understand the other reviewers had but the mixed grill and lamb chops and meat balti were turgid, bland and nothing special. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • sophia said: "EXCELLENT
    LOVELY PLACE "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • lee said:
    " BRILLIANT.....

    LOVELY FOOD..LOVELY STAFF... CANT WAIT TO GO BACK THERE. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall