tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Imli Restaurant image
Imli Restaurant image
Imli Restaurant image

2 for 1 at Imli Restaurant

Imli are an Indian Restaurant in Eastbourne and have been serving exceptional, authentic & contemporary Indian cuisine to Eastbourne and surroundings.

They are the only Indian restaurant in Eastbourne to provide customers with their exclusive open kitchen. A careful mix of highly trained chefs, dedicated and friendly service, the finest ingredients and a menu that is compiled to tempt the most discerning palate.

At Imli they welcome all of their customers to speak to their chefs and watch your meal being prepared.

View all reviews
Imli Restaurant
Average member score
4.8 14
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Teresa said "Great food
The starters were great. Main course was even taster. Would recommend this restraint. Staff..."
Read more
Pete said
" Good food and friendly service"
Read more
Denise said "Delicious food
I hadn't prebooked but upon arrival I asked if I could use my tastecard . The water said I..."
Read more
kareh said "Fabulous food and service
First time at this superb restaurant. Was in Eastbourne for weekend and popped our head in to ask..."
Read more
Sue said "Really Good Tasty Food.
Was looking forward to a meal out and was not disappointed. Ordered a dish not on the menu which..."
Read more
Riva said "Excellent!
Delicious food highly recommended and extremely polite and friendly staff! Will be back, thank you!"
Read more
Jean said "Great meal
Had the most amazing meal ever had at an Indian restaurant! So different from any thing ever had..."
Read more
Mrs. said "WOW
Just back from Imli Indian Restaurant. Wonderful evening.
Food excellent, and you watch it..."
Read more
Yvonne said "The Best
This really is the best in Eastbourne and I should know because I come from
Birmingham..."
Read more
Julie said "Top class
Excellent food. Restaurant nicely decorated. Service very good. Definitely be back"
Read more
charles said
" Superb, and far far more than a curry house. Our favourite restaurant in Eastbourne, with..."
Read more
Ian said "Sunday at Imli
Great menu and venue - especially on a Sunday night."
Read more
Ian said "Great Sunday at Imli
An Indian menu with a twist. Great food and value for money. I'll be back the next time..."
Read more
Alan said "Exceptional!
We came all the way from France especially to try this restaurant on a family visit. It made a..."
Read more
  • Teresa said: "Great food
    The starters were great. Main course was even taster. Would recommend this restraint. Staff were friendly and helpful. "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pete said:
    " Good food and friendly service "
    Posted 5 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denise said: "Delicious food
    I hadn't prebooked but upon arrival I asked if I could use my tastecard . The water said I should have phoned ahead but he still allowed me to use it. Service was brilliant. Food was very tasty. Nice decor and cry clean. We have had many takeaways from this place but not eaten in before, so we knew the food is always good. Definitely recommend this restaurant.. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • kareh said: "Fabulous food and service
    First time at this superb restaurant. Was in Eastbourne for weekend and popped our head in to ask if they took tastecard. No problem was the reply and we booked a table for that evening. We wasn't disappointed. Lovely food and friendly staff. Not rushed at all. The food was plentiful and came piping hot. Will definitely be returning on our next weekend visit to Eastbourne. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said: "Really Good Tasty Food.
    Was looking forward to a meal out and was not disappointed. Ordered a dish not on the menu which they were happy to prepare and it was stunning. Thoroughly enjoyed it. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Riva said: "Excellent!
    Delicious food highly recommended and extremely polite and friendly staff! Will be back, thank you! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jean said: "Great meal
    Had the most amazing meal ever had at an Indian restaurant! So different from any thing ever had before. Each dish was truly a work of art and delicious. Went back two nights later wonderful. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs. said: "WOW
    Just back from Imli Indian Restaurant. Wonderful evening.
    Food excellent, and you watch it being prepared and cooked through a glass window. You can see how clean the staff are, and how much care is taken over every meal serviced. Everything is done from fresh, and never any rush. Sit back and enjoy excellent choice of wine, and wait. When your meal arrives its prefect.
    Front of house staff are equally alert for your every need. This Indian Restaurant is most certainty the best I have experienced in Eastbourne. For the quality of food you receive, it is not expensive either.
    Will most certainly visit again.
    Thank you Imli for a great meal and service. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yvonne said: "The Best
    This really is the best in Eastbourne and I should know because I come from
    Birmingham (home of the Balti) Even better with the taste card. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Top class
    Excellent food. Restaurant nicely decorated. Service very good. Definitely be back "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • charles said:
    " Superb, and far far more than a curry house. Our favourite restaurant in Eastbourne, with frequent new dishes by the brilliant chef. Service may seem slow (for an Indian) at peak times, but it is all freshly cooked to order. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Sunday at Imli
    Great menu and venue - especially on a Sunday night. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Great Sunday at Imli
    An Indian menu with a twist. Great food and value for money. I'll be back the next time I'm in Eastbourne "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said: "Exceptional!
    We came all the way from France especially to try this restaurant on a family visit. It made a pleasant change from standard Indian food, with a delicacy and precision of flavours that defied imagination. The service and welcome were impeccable, and the decor plus atmosphere was calm, relaxing and sophisticated. The menu was inexpensive and all dishes made to order with a wonderful view of the chefs cooking. We shall be visiting again on our next visit to the UK. Thank you so much for a wonderful evening. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Teresa said: "Great food
    The starters were great. Main course was even taster. Would recommend this restraint. Staff were friendly and helpful. "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pete said:
    " Good food and friendly service "
    Posted 5 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denise said: "Delicious food
    I hadn't prebooked but upon arrival I asked if I could use my tastecard . The water said I should have phoned ahead but he still allowed me to use it. Service was brilliant. Food was very tasty. Nice decor and cry clean. We have had many takeaways from this place but not eaten in before, so we knew the food is always good. Definitely recommend this restaurant.. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    5 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • kareh said: "Fabulous food and service
    First time at this superb restaurant. Was in Eastbourne for weekend and popped our head in to ask if they took tastecard. No problem was the reply and we booked a table for that evening. We wasn't disappointed. Lovely food and friendly staff. Not rushed at all. The food was plentiful and came piping hot. Will definitely be returning on our next weekend visit to Eastbourne. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said: "Really Good Tasty Food.
    Was looking forward to a meal out and was not disappointed. Ordered a dish not on the menu which they were happy to prepare and it was stunning. Thoroughly enjoyed it. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Riva said: "Excellent!
    Delicious food highly recommended and extremely polite and friendly staff! Will be back, thank you! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jean said: "Great meal
    Had the most amazing meal ever had at an Indian restaurant! So different from any thing ever had before. Each dish was truly a work of art and delicious. Went back two nights later wonderful. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs. said: "WOW
    Just back from Imli Indian Restaurant. Wonderful evening.
    Food excellent, and you watch it being prepared and cooked through a glass window. You can see how clean the staff are, and how much care is taken over every meal serviced. Everything is done from fresh, and never any rush. Sit back and enjoy excellent choice of wine, and wait. When your meal arrives its prefect.
    Front of house staff are equally alert for your every need. This Indian Restaurant is most certainty the best I have experienced in Eastbourne. For the quality of food you receive, it is not expensive either.
    Will most certainly visit again.
    Thank you Imli for a great meal and service. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yvonne said: "The Best
    This really is the best in Eastbourne and I should know because I come from
    Birmingham (home of the Balti) Even better with the taste card. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Top class
    Excellent food. Restaurant nicely decorated. Service very good. Definitely be back "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • charles said:
    " Superb, and far far more than a curry house. Our favourite restaurant in Eastbourne, with frequent new dishes by the brilliant chef. Service may seem slow (for an Indian) at peak times, but it is all freshly cooked to order. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Sunday at Imli
    Great menu and venue - especially on a Sunday night. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Great Sunday at Imli
    An Indian menu with a twist. Great food and value for money. I'll be back the next time I'm in Eastbourne "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said: "Exceptional!
    We came all the way from France especially to try this restaurant on a family visit. It made a pleasant change from standard Indian food, with a delicacy and precision of flavours that defied imagination. The service and welcome were impeccable, and the decor plus atmosphere was calm, relaxing and sophisticated. The menu was inexpensive and all dishes made to order with a wonderful view of the chefs cooking. We shall be visiting again on our next visit to the UK. Thank you so much for a wonderful evening. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall