tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 10 peopleOnline bookingBooking requiredSaturday restrictionAvailable December
View Menu
STRADA - Wimbledon image
STRADA - Wimbledon image
STRADA - Wimbledon image
STRADA - Wimbledon image
STRADA - Wimbledon image

2 for 1 at STRADA - Wimbledon

Welcome to the Strada kitchen…

Strada is about fresh, real Italian food.

Think stone baked pizzas, made-from-scratch risotto, artisanal ice cream and a wide range of Italian wines and coffee. Strada’s rule of thumb is to only serve a menu filled with such good food and drinks that it excites.

They’re not a serious bunch, but when it comes to their ingredients the Strada team don’t mess about. Only the freshest (never frozen) meat and fish is used in their kitchen, including higher welfare, grain fed beef from Northamptonshire that is used for their steaks and the fantastic taleggio burger.

Enjoy cosy booths, free Wi-Fi and great event spaces for special occasions. There is also a brilliant menu for kids, filled with mini delights that the little foodies will love.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard is valid from Sunday to Friday. A maximum of 10 people can dine using one tastecard and multiples of two people will qualify for 2 for 1 discount. The tastecard offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, set menu, voucher or Tesco Clubcard vouchers. The offer is not valid on takeaway orders. Strada exclude 17th-23rd December, public holidays and special events such as Valentine’s, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day etc.

View all reviews
STRADA - Wimbledon
Average member score
4.4 12
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
1
Good
3
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Alison said "Love Strada
Their kids menu always offers a good selection of sensible but tasty food - no chicken nuggets or..."
Read more
Sana said "Easy Experience With Children
Nice team"
Read more
Mark said
" Excellent service

Interesting choice of food"
Read more
Tamara said "Great sunday lunch
Great restorant with lovely staff."
Read more
Alison said "Great place to go with kids
Good selection of food and a menu that is often changed. The childrens menu also offers a good..."
Read more
Matt said
" Nice quick meal"
Read more
Nina said "Orange Juice Amazing
Lovely food excellent service highly recommended and the orange juice...what can I say mixed with..."
Read more
"Lovely Lunch
Popped in for lunch - great food and friendly caring staff"
Read more
"Small Pasta Portions
Everything was great apart from the small pasta portions."
Read more
Paul said "Another task dinner
Great to have strada back on taste card. food is a a good as ever and great service from..."
Read more
Gareth said "Ok
I went last night and had dinner. the Staff were amazing very attentive and the right level for..."
Read more
Elaine said "Strada-Wimbledon Village - 27th Oct 2013
Food usually very good. Steak wasn’t good as the meat had no taste (& funny smell) except for..."
Read more
"I visited a while back-13th Oct. It was the first time I had dined in the Strada in Wimbledon. It..."
Read more
"Just spent the evening here - had the saltimbocca which was delicious - my companion had the..."
Read more
"Dined here tonight and just got back. Great atmosphere, very friendly staff and delicious food...."
Read more
"Visited today after a pleasant experience before Christmas at the Spitalfields restaurant. Had to..."
Read more
  • Alison said: "Love Strada
    Their kids menu always offers a good selection of sensible but tasty food - no chicken nuggets or sausages in site. Also love the selection of main courses for adults "
    Posted 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sana said: "Easy Experience With Children
    Nice team "
    Posted 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Excellent service

    Interesting choice of food "
    Posted 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tamara said: "Great sunday lunch
    Great restorant with lovely staff. "
    Posted 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alison said: "Great place to go with kids
    Good selection of food and a menu that is often changed. The childrens menu also offers a good selection of foods and not the usual chicken nuggets etc. "
    Posted 7 months, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said:
    " Nice quick meal "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nina said: "Orange Juice Amazing
    Lovely food excellent service highly recommended and the orange juice...what can I say mixed with excellent tunes and cool seats "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely Lunch
    Popped in for lunch - great food and friendly caring staff "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Small Pasta Portions
    Everything was great apart from the small pasta portions. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Another task dinner
    Great to have strada back on taste card. food is a a good as ever and great service from friendly Italian staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gareth said: "Ok
    I went last night and had dinner. the Staff were amazing very attentive and the right level for the evening.

    The food, We ordered 2 risottos and they were cooked and delivered to the table in under 5 minutes, I cant see how they can have cooked the food in 5 minutes :S.
    I didn't order anything else to go with it as £12.95 for a risotto should be a reasonable size but after having the food we still left hungry and ate pudding at home as i wasn't convinced by the food after the main meal.

    If i was going for a lunch then i think this would have been OK, Fast and big enough for a lunch, as a dinner i think it could have done with a bit more. I think there are better places to go on the taste card so i'm not saying i wont be back but it might be a while. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elaine said: "Strada-Wimbledon Village - 27th Oct 2013
    Food usually very good. Steak wasn’t good as the meat had no taste (& funny smell) except for the burnt grilled taste. :( My cousins dish of Chicken in breadcrumbs & spaghetti was very tasty. The mushroom bruchetta was just plain horrible. I wanted to tell the Restaurant but this was a Birthday meal treat for me from my cousin :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "I visited a while back-13th Oct. It was the first time I had dined in the Strada in Wimbledon. It had a great ambience and I was surprised by how big it was with a seating area towards the back. The waiter we had was very friendly; sorry cannot remember his name now. The service was outstanding and I liked the fact that he gave his own opinion on my selection of starters, a good choice by him. The food was very good especially the main course - I chose the sea bass. I will definitely recommend the branch. Any where I visit I always base the experience on the service not just the food. Here it was very good! Dushy "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Just spent the evening here - had the saltimbocca which was delicious - my companion had the Maiale - which was a pork special with cannellini beans. Food very good and pleasant service.  My criticism would be that the tables for 2 are VERY close together and it is hard to have a conversation as the acoustics are so bad. Apart from that a very pleasant evening Philip "
    Posted 5 years, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Dined here tonight and just got back. Great atmosphere, very friendly staff and delicious food. I had a hake special with roasted potatoes and my wife had a pasta dish. Both were excellent. Defo on my list of mid week dining haunts, saving the full price ones for the weekends. Paul "
    Posted 5 years, 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Visited today after a pleasant experience before Christmas at the Spitalfields restaurant. Had to cajole my daughter but by the end of the meal she was hooked! The food is excellent for both value and variety and you aren't rushed to get out. We arrived at 12.30 and didn't leave until 3.00 but it didn't feel that long due to the ambience and the fact that the restaurant was heaving. I'll be back for sure! Ian Hidden "
    Posted 6 years, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Alison said: "Love Strada
    Their kids menu always offers a good selection of sensible but tasty food - no chicken nuggets or sausages in site. Also love the selection of main courses for adults "
    Posted 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sana said: "Easy Experience With Children
    Nice team "
    Posted 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Excellent service

    Interesting choice of food "
    Posted 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tamara said: "Great sunday lunch
    Great restorant with lovely staff. "
    Posted 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alison said: "Great place to go with kids
    Good selection of food and a menu that is often changed. The childrens menu also offers a good selection of foods and not the usual chicken nuggets etc. "
    Posted 7 months, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said:
    " Nice quick meal "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nina said: "Orange Juice Amazing
    Lovely food excellent service highly recommended and the orange juice...what can I say mixed with excellent tunes and cool seats "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely Lunch
    Popped in for lunch - great food and friendly caring staff "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Small Pasta Portions
    Everything was great apart from the small pasta portions. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Another task dinner
    Great to have strada back on taste card. food is a a good as ever and great service from friendly Italian staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gareth said: "Ok
    I went last night and had dinner. the Staff were amazing very attentive and the right level for the evening.

    The food, We ordered 2 risottos and they were cooked and delivered to the table in under 5 minutes, I cant see how they can have cooked the food in 5 minutes :S.
    I didn't order anything else to go with it as £12.95 for a risotto should be a reasonable size but after having the food we still left hungry and ate pudding at home as i wasn't convinced by the food after the main meal.

    If i was going for a lunch then i think this would have been OK, Fast and big enough for a lunch, as a dinner i think it could have done with a bit more. I think there are better places to go on the taste card so i'm not saying i wont be back but it might be a while. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elaine said: "Strada-Wimbledon Village - 27th Oct 2013
    Food usually very good. Steak wasn’t good as the meat had no taste (& funny smell) except for the burnt grilled taste. :( My cousins dish of Chicken in breadcrumbs & spaghetti was very tasty. The mushroom bruchetta was just plain horrible. I wanted to tell the Restaurant but this was a Birthday meal treat for me from my cousin :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "I visited a while back-13th Oct. It was the first time I had dined in the Strada in Wimbledon. It had a great ambience and I was surprised by how big it was with a seating area towards the back. The waiter we had was very friendly; sorry cannot remember his name now. The service was outstanding and I liked the fact that he gave his own opinion on my selection of starters, a good choice by him. The food was very good especially the main course - I chose the sea bass. I will definitely recommend the branch. Any where I visit I always base the experience on the service not just the food. Here it was very good! Dushy "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Just spent the evening here - had the saltimbocca which was delicious - my companion had the Maiale - which was a pork special with cannellini beans. Food very good and pleasant service.  My criticism would be that the tables for 2 are VERY close together and it is hard to have a conversation as the acoustics are so bad. Apart from that a very pleasant evening Philip "
    Posted 5 years, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Dined here tonight and just got back. Great atmosphere, very friendly staff and delicious food. I had a hake special with roasted potatoes and my wife had a pasta dish. Both were excellent. Defo on my list of mid week dining haunts, saving the full price ones for the weekends. Paul "
    Posted 5 years, 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Visited today after a pleasant experience before Christmas at the Spitalfields restaurant. Had to cajole my daughter but by the end of the meal she was hooked! The food is excellent for both value and variety and you aren't rushed to get out. We arrived at 12.30 and didn't leave until 3.00 but it didn't feel that long due to the ambience and the fact that the restaurant was heaving. I'll be back for sure! Ian Hidden "
    Posted 6 years, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review