tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
Café India image

50% off at Café India

Café India situated in the heart of Hartlepool is filled with a subtle atmosphere alongside beautiful food and well trained staff to complete the experience. The welcoming and comfortable surrounding tempts you to a range of authentic and imaginative dishes.

All their spices are freshly ground within their own kitchen and they believe healthy eating is the way forward. Cafe India Restaurant offers a relaxed atmosphere to celebrate with you whatever the occasion.

Cafe India are proud to say that for 3 years running they have received a 5 star award for hygiene rating!

View all reviews
Café India
Average member score
4.4 5
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Nick said
" Wonderful restaurant wonderful food"
Read more
Shirley said "Good Atmosphere
Goo"
Read more
Bryan said "Cafe India
Very nice food would back no problem nice friendly staff"
Read more
SPP said "Cafe India
Good meal last night 3 adults who ordered 7 pints of cobra, 6 popadoms and dips, 3 starters, 3..."
Read more
Dabir said "very good
I will recommend to my friend..."
Read more
  • Nick said:
    " Wonderful restaurant wonderful food "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shirley said: "Good Atmosphere
    Goo "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bryan said: "Cafe India
    Very nice food would back no problem nice friendly staff "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SPP said: "Cafe India
    Good meal last night 3 adults who ordered 7 pints of cobra, 6 popadoms and dips, 3 starters, 3 mains, 2 pilau rice and one chips, saving was £10.50. Total paid £61.65 "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dabir said: "very good
    I will recommend to my friend... "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Nick said:
    " Wonderful restaurant wonderful food "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shirley said: "Good Atmosphere
    Goo "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bryan said: "Cafe India
    Very nice food would back no problem nice friendly staff "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SPP said: "Cafe India
    Good meal last night 3 adults who ordered 7 pints of cobra, 6 popadoms and dips, 3 starters, 3 mains, 2 pilau rice and one chips, saving was £10.50. Total paid £61.65 "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dabir said: "very good
    I will recommend to my friend... "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall