tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 4 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
The Brasserie @ The Tower Hotel image
The Brasserie @ The Tower Hotel image
The Brasserie @ The Tower Hotel image
The Brasserie @ The Tower Hotel image
The Brasserie @ The Tower Hotel image

50% off at The Brasserie @ The Tower Hotel

Nestled between the River Thames and St Katharine’s Dock and alongside two world Heritage Sites – Tower Bridge and the Tower of London, the Tower Hotel is within easy reach of the financial district, Canary Wharf, the Excel Centre, London City Airport, historic Greenwich, the West End and Westfield Shopping Centre – making it the most sought after location in London.

Enjoy a fantastic panorama view over the River Thames when dining at The Brasserie Restaurant while enjoying superb international cuisine, all prepared to order by their head chef and his team. The Brasserie Terrace comes alive in the summer months, where you can enjoy alfresco dining right on the river.

Book today for an enjoyable dining experience.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Celebration Days including Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day etc. or during the month of December.

View all reviews
The Brasserie @ The Tower Hotel
Average member score
4.4 22
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
7
Good
3
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Pete said "Great Food And Location
Restaurant service, food and location faultless. Excellent value for money, especially using..."
Read more
Pete, said "Exceptional Meal
Great service, great food, stunning views and with taste card, great price....can't fault it"
Read more
Diego said "Good food
Nice food n service, drinks a bit expensive"
Read more
" Great"
Read more
Axe said "Nice Lunch
Good food, cool view and area! 50% off food only. Still saved £40"
Read more
Ben said "Fo
Food is good shame about the services."
Read more
David said
" Good"
Read more
David said
" Good"
Read more
Vijay said "Great Experience
All 5star"
Read more
Jo said "Great Service And Food!
Great food and service as usual"
Read more
mayury said
" Not to bad but the service was very slow, food was average nothing anything special for prices."
Read more
Craig said
" Lovely relaxed atmosphere with a can do attitude. Excellent service with a smile"
Read more
Faz0la said "My First Time
Food came to 19.95 (should have been double that) drinks were 16.50 service charge was 7.05"
Read more
Giuseppe said
" Nice place"
Read more
Jo, said "Food Was Amazing! A Lot For Your Money!
Everything was awesome! Food was delicious"
Read more
SARAH said "Beautiful meal
Food was fantastic. Had a beautiful view of Tower Bridge. Service was very quick. Place was..."
Read more
Kasper said "Small Portions But High Quality
Ate here sunday reservation lost but apologetic and reorganised. Food high quality but would be..."
Read more
sheila said "A must if in London
My partner and I went to the hotel at short notice. ...We had an amazing meal.our scallops..."
Read more
Mutsa said
" Stunning views, airy dining room. Great ambience. Great Service. Food good to perfection. A..."
Read more
Tourist said
" Food is not good enough for the level of its price. The restaurant has fantastic view as..."
Read more
A said
" Best broccoli and stilton soup we've ever had we also had pan seared scallops with Pea purée..."
Read more
Tracey said "Lone diner
I dined here as I was in London for work and was staying in the hotel. The food was delicious. I..."
Read more
  • Pete said: "Great Food And Location
    Restaurant service, food and location faultless. Excellent value for money, especially using taste card, saved £38 on a meal for three....total bill for 3 courses including numerous drinks less than £80. Asked for a table with good views of Tower Bridge when booking and was given the best table in the restaurant. Service was attentive without being intrusive, would definitely use again....can't understand some of the poor reviews. Give it a go it's well worth it. "
    Posted 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pete, said: "Exceptional Meal
    Great service, great food, stunning views and with taste card, great price....can't fault it "
    Posted 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Diego said: "Good food
    Nice food n service, drinks a bit expensive "
    Posted 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great "
    Posted 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Axe said: "Nice Lunch
    Good food, cool view and area! 50% off food only. Still saved £40 "
    Posted 1 year, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Fo
    Food is good shame about the services. "
    Posted 1 year, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vijay said: "Great Experience
    All 5star "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said: "Great Service And Food!
    Great food and service as usual "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • mayury said:
    " Not to bad but the service was very slow, food was average nothing anything special for prices. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Craig said:
    " Lovely relaxed atmosphere with a can do attitude. Excellent service with a smile "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Faz0la said: "My First Time
    Food came to 19.95 (should have been double that) drinks were 16.50 service charge was 7.05 "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Giuseppe said:
    " Nice place "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo, said: "Food Was Amazing! A Lot For Your Money!
    Everything was awesome! Food was delicious "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SARAH said: "Beautiful meal
    Food was fantastic. Had a beautiful view of Tower Bridge. Service was very quick. Place was modern and clean. Highly recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kasper said: "Small Portions But High Quality
    Ate here sunday reservation lost but apologetic and reorganised. Food high quality but would be very expensive without 50 percent off eg scallops with blackpudding mash exquisite but £10. Mains fish and chips small but delicious and good cheese board. Overall though with view of the bridge lovely spot and for £27 for three courses plus wine at £23 good value for london "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • sheila said: "A must if in London
    My partner and I went to the hotel at short notice. ...We had an amazing meal.our scallops starter was out of this world. Our mains lamb and steak cooked to perfection! !! Desserts were great but not the best part of the meal .I will definitely be back .:-) "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mutsa said:
    " Stunning views, airy dining room. Great ambience. Great Service. Food good to perfection. A regular joint. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tourist said:
    " Food is not good enough for the level of its price. The restaurant has fantastic view as it's very close to tower bridge. Service could be improved. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said:
    " Best broccoli and stilton soup we've ever had we also had pan seared scallops with Pea purée and a chicken Caesar salad which was absolutely delicious and our waiter Joep was an absolute treasure "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracey said: "Lone diner
    I dined here as I was in London for work and was staying in the hotel. The food was delicious. I was unsure of what to have, but my server was knowledgeable and happy to help. The staff were engaging, and seeing me on my own, came to chat. I enjoyed the experience so much I came back the following evening. The staff were not quite as engaging, but the food was still excellent. I will definitely be back. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 10 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Pete said: "Great Food And Location
    Restaurant service, food and location faultless. Excellent value for money, especially using taste card, saved £38 on a meal for three....total bill for 3 courses including numerous drinks less than £80. Asked for a table with good views of Tower Bridge when booking and was given the best table in the restaurant. Service was attentive without being intrusive, would definitely use again....can't understand some of the poor reviews. Give it a go it's well worth it. "
    Posted 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pete, said: "Exceptional Meal
    Great service, great food, stunning views and with taste card, great price....can't fault it "
    Posted 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Diego said: "Good food
    Nice food n service, drinks a bit expensive "
    Posted 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great "
    Posted 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Axe said: "Nice Lunch
    Good food, cool view and area! 50% off food only. Still saved £40 "
    Posted 1 year, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Fo
    Food is good shame about the services. "
    Posted 1 year, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vijay said: "Great Experience
    All 5star "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said: "Great Service And Food!
    Great food and service as usual "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • mayury said:
    " Not to bad but the service was very slow, food was average nothing anything special for prices. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Craig said:
    " Lovely relaxed atmosphere with a can do attitude. Excellent service with a smile "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Faz0la said: "My First Time
    Food came to 19.95 (should have been double that) drinks were 16.50 service charge was 7.05 "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Giuseppe said:
    " Nice place "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo, said: "Food Was Amazing! A Lot For Your Money!
    Everything was awesome! Food was delicious "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SARAH said: "Beautiful meal
    Food was fantastic. Had a beautiful view of Tower Bridge. Service was very quick. Place was modern and clean. Highly recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kasper said: "Small Portions But High Quality
    Ate here sunday reservation lost but apologetic and reorganised. Food high quality but would be very expensive without 50 percent off eg scallops with blackpudding mash exquisite but £10. Mains fish and chips small but delicious and good cheese board. Overall though with view of the bridge lovely spot and for £27 for three courses plus wine at £23 good value for london "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • sheila said: "A must if in London
    My partner and I went to the hotel at short notice. ...We had an amazing meal.our scallops starter was out of this world. Our mains lamb and steak cooked to perfection! !! Desserts were great but not the best part of the meal .I will definitely be back .:-) "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mutsa said:
    " Stunning views, airy dining room. Great ambience. Great Service. Food good to perfection. A regular joint. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tourist said:
    " Food is not good enough for the level of its price. The restaurant has fantastic view as it's very close to tower bridge. Service could be improved. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said:
    " Best broccoli and stilton soup we've ever had we also had pan seared scallops with Pea purée and a chicken Caesar salad which was absolutely delicious and our waiter Joep was an absolute treasure "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracey said: "Lone diner
    I dined here as I was in London for work and was staying in the hotel. The food was delicious. I was unsure of what to have, but my server was knowledgeable and happy to help. The staff were engaging, and seeing me on my own, came to chat. I enjoyed the experience so much I came back the following evening. The staff were not quite as engaging, but the food was still excellent. I will definitely be back. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 10 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall