tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Prime Burger Company - ExCel Exhibition Centre image
Prime Burger Company - ExCel Exhibition Centre image
Prime Burger Company - ExCel Exhibition Centre image
Prime Burger Company - ExCel Exhibition Centre image
Prime Burger Company - ExCel Exhibition Centre image

2 for 1 at Prime Burger Company - ExCel Exhibition Centre

Prime Burger Company are a small, independent, British company making a big difference to the world of fast food and they are on a mission to upgrade your burger.

Everything on their menu is fresh, locally sourced and completely free from additives, preservatives, colourings and GM nasties. Their milkshakes are made to order from the highest quality natural ingredients and the batter for their home made onion rings is made fresh, daily on the premises along with their bread rolls which are baked using their own special recipe.

Prime Burger Company also pride themselves on offering all of their customers a great experience when dining with them and a great service. They believe that their staff are like their food, in that they are hand picked and carefully nurtured to make sure they are the very best they can be, which makes any visit to Prime Burger Company an enjoyable one.

Important Information

Please note: This venue is only open on Exhibition days. The tastecard offer is not available on a Monday as Prime Burger Company run their own offer.

View all reviews
Prime Burger Company - ExCel Exhibition Centre
Average member score
3.0 3
Diner rating
Excellent
0
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Sam said
" Dry burgers that are overcooked"
Read more
Miss said
" Rubbery dried out burger and an impolite server. Was very electivexpensive too! Had no trouble..."
Read more
James said "Use it!
Friendly staff, easy to use tastecard. Makes expensive venue food a good price. Will use again..."
Read more
  • Sam said:
    " Dry burgers that are overcooked "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Miss said:
    " Rubbery dried out burger and an impolite server. Was very electivexpensive too! Had no trouble using my taste card here though. Would not visit again. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Use it!
    Friendly staff, easy to use tastecard. Makes expensive venue food a good price. Will use again and again. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Sam said:
    " Dry burgers that are overcooked "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Miss said:
    " Rubbery dried out burger and an impolite server. Was very electivexpensive too! Had no trouble using my taste card here though. Would not visit again. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Use it!
    Friendly staff, easy to use tastecard. Makes expensive venue food a good price. Will use again and again. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall