tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredDecember restriction
The Barn Brasserie image
The Barn Brasserie image
The Barn Brasserie image
The Barn Brasserie image
The Barn Brasserie image

2 for 1 at The Barn Brasserie

Enjoy informal dining in the exquisite surroundings of their award winning 16th Century timber barn. Thoughtfully renovated by skilled craftspeople, sublime modern styling smoothly blends with the traditional thatched roof and oak beams.

Nestled in the beautiful Essex countryside, yet close to Colchester, The Barn provides a delightful setting for family celebrations, unique wedding venue, and a subtly impressive space for business meetings.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Celebration Days including Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father’s Day etc. or during the month of December. The tastecard discount applies to the main a la carte menu only and does not run in conjunction with any other menu's including the afternoon tea, breakfast menu, set menu's or any other promotion that the restaurant runs. tastecard is not valid after 5pm on Saturdays, before 3pm on Sundays, or for any a la carte bookings not dining within the Main Barn. Please mention the tastecard membership on booking in order to avoid disappointment.

View all reviews
The Barn Brasserie
Average member score
4.9 31
Diner rating
Excellent
28
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Lynnette said "Best ace in Colchester
This was our first time and had an amazing dinner. Could not fault anything. Can not wait to go..."
Read more
Fer said
" Very nice place"
Read more
Stuart said "Amazing Food
Amazing food , service, and atmosphere"
Read more
" Great meal, great staff, food and service. Highly recommend"
Read more
Donna said
" Excellent food and service x"
Read more
C said "A Lovely Relaxed Dining Experience
Lovely restaurant !
Excellent food and service, will definitely return. Fillet steaks were..."
Read more
" Fantastic food and service. Love coming here"
Read more
Ro said "Stunning venue
Lovely lovely venue, intimate and warming."
Read more
Ro said "Stunning venue
Lovely lovely venue, intimate and warming."
Read more
" A beautiful converted large and airy barn, which gives this place an impressive yet warm and..."
Read more
James said
" Lovely Sunday lunch as always"
Read more
Terri said "What a Gem = A Must for Quality Dining
Booked a table last week using my Tastecard. Straight forward booking. Arrived last night, very..."
Read more
Tracy said "A wonderful treat
Another wonderful meal at the Barn Brassarie :) we love to treat ourselves near special occasions..."
Read more
Lee said "A Lovely Quiet Place To Eat
Food and service were both excellent on my visit to The Barn Brasserie. Staff were attentive and..."
Read more
Jacquie said
" Great time great food"
Read more
Sue said
" Our first visit but certainly not the last. We were made to feel so welcome and the food was..."
Read more
Victoria said "Fancy
Great for a special breakfast/lunch/dinner. Was told tastecard couldn't be used till after..."
Read more
John said
" Excellent all round evening with great food, many thanks."
Read more
Luke said
" We had a wonderful meal at the Barn tonight. Restaurant and ambience was as ever stunning as was..."
Read more
Andrea said "Perfect Treat
Words are not enough! Go and check it out for yourself!! We took advantage of Tastecard for a..."
Read more
Adam said "Very Nice
Very nice surroundings, attentive staff, great selection on the menu and very reasonably priced...."
Read more
Ian said
" Excellent meal at The Barn Brasserie. Wifi reception was poor, and prices not cheap; but food..."
Read more
Mrs said "Fab food, lovely restaurant, great service
My husband and i have dined here before and have always enjoyed our meal. We used our tastecard..."
Read more
Chris said
" Really nice place to eat. maybe an odd thing to say but the ambient temperature was perfect...."
Read more
Liam said "Beautiful
The head line sums it up really, a truly amazing place to dine brilliant service amazing food..."
Read more
Tony said "Daylight Robbery!
I feel so guilty every time I go to The Barn using my tastecard! Delicious food and really nice..."
Read more
Gill said "Excellent food lovely ambience
This was my first time at the barn and all went well at first I booked mentioning my tastecard no..."
Read more
Mark said "Excellent
Excellent all round asvitvus every time we visit cannot recommend highly enough"
Read more
Christine said "The Barn Great tey
First visit for daughter- in -law and l. Went for lunch would recommend chorizo stuffed chicken..."
Read more
Andrew said "Great venue, service, food
Went for a Friday night meal. It's a really nice venue, with relaxed and friendly service..."
Read more
Mike said "Great setting
Very good service"
Read more
  • Lynnette said: "Best ace in Colchester
    This was our first time and had an amazing dinner. Could not fault anything. Can not wait to go again. This has now become our favourite place to go. Thank you for to all staff xxx "
    Posted 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fer said:
    " Very nice place "
    Posted 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said: "Amazing Food
    Amazing food , service, and atmosphere "
    Posted 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great meal, great staff, food and service. Highly recommend "
    Posted 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Donna said:
    " Excellent food and service x "
    Posted 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • C said: "A Lovely Relaxed Dining Experience
    Lovely restaurant !
    Excellent food and service, will definitely return. Fillet steaks were superb. "
    Posted 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Fantastic food and service. Love coming here "
    Posted 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ro said: "Stunning venue
    Lovely lovely venue, intimate and warming. "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ro said: "Stunning venue
    Lovely lovely venue, intimate and warming. "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " A beautiful converted large and airy barn, which gives this place an impressive yet warm and welcoming ambience. Great place for a special occasion but you wouldn't look out of place dressed smart-casual. Perfect for our young family who enjoy good food. "
    Posted 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Lovely Sunday lunch as always "
    Posted 8 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Terri said: "What a Gem = A Must for Quality Dining
    Booked a table last week using my Tastecard. Straight forward booking. Arrived last night, very pleasant greeting received from all staff. Food delivery and service cannot be faulted. Each course, drinks, water etc were evenly spaced out and there was no waiting nor rushing during the meal. Wayne is a wonderful character and credit to him for making a lovely evening even better. Loved chatting to him and he lights up the place with his cheeky smile. Definitely going back, the food is sensational and both I and my fellow dinner could not fault anything. This is a must visit, if you know and love quality dining. "
    Posted 9 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said: "A wonderful treat
    Another wonderful meal at the Barn Brassarie :) we love to treat ourselves near special occasions like birthdays and Valentine's Day. Using the tastecard means we can enjoy lovely meal here in beautiful surroundings for a great price. Enjoyed delicious lobster and serloin steak for £30. The staff are very friendly and attentive and it feels posh without being stuffy. The barn is always our go to celebration venue :) "
    Posted 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "A Lovely Quiet Place To Eat
    Food and service were both excellent on my visit to The Barn Brasserie. Staff were attentive and the atmosphere was calm. Would definitely recommend if anyone is looking for a quiet lunch! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacquie said:
    " Great time great food "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " Our first visit but certainly not the last. We were made to feel so welcome and the food was delicious. Perfect steaks and desserts to die for. Will be back to work our way through the menu as everything was so tempting. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Victoria said: "Fancy
    Great for a special breakfast/lunch/dinner. Was told tastecard couldn't be used till after 3pm but was honoured it anyway at midday as no one had informed us when making our reservation. Great customer service, perfect delicious food, would definitely go back. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Excellent all round evening with great food, many thanks. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Luke said:
    " We had a wonderful meal at the Barn tonight. Restaurant and ambience was as ever stunning as was the food we enjoyed, my partners steak was sublime as was my rack of lamb, service was excellent and the overall experience was brilliant. We will definitely be returning soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrea said: "Perfect Treat
    Words are not enough! Go and check it out for yourself!! We took advantage of Tastecard for a first visit for Sun evening treat. Absolutely stunning venue (bought tears of joy), service outstanding, lovingly prepared food served "hot". Looking forward to next visit soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Very Nice
    Very nice surroundings, attentive staff, great selection on the menu and very reasonably priced. Highly recommended! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said:
    " Excellent meal at The Barn Brasserie. Wifi reception was poor, and prices not cheap; but food was beautiful and tasty, and service superb. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said: "Fab food, lovely restaurant, great service
    My husband and i have dined here before and have always enjoyed our meal. We used our tastecard for the first time today, we mentioned at time of booking, all ok & no probs. We booked for Sunday lunch!
    We love the Barn Brasserie the food is fab, lovely restaurant and staff are great - service is second to none!
    Buy one get one free on all 3 courses, AMAZING VALUE!!
    Keep up the good work, we look forward to returning soon!!
    Xmas dec's look fab!! "
    Posted 2 years, 18 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Really nice place to eat. maybe an odd thing to say but the ambient temperature was perfect. Didn't feel cold or too hot. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liam said: "Beautiful
    The head line sums it up really, a truly amazing place to dine brilliant service amazing food would highly recommend to anybody "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said: "Daylight Robbery!
    I feel so guilty every time I go to The Barn using my tastecard! Delicious food and really nice young people working there! A lovely location in which to eat such quality! Thanks Barn, and sorry for "robbing" 50% off you every visit! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gill said: "Excellent food lovely ambience
    This was my first time at the barn and all went well at first I booked mentioning my tastecard no problem. I arrived a little early (5 mins) & was asked if we would like to wait in the bar area which was very pleasant with couches and coffee tables etc unfortunately the restaurant was busy and there was no room for us at the bar. We asked to be shown to our table which was done straight away a table for 2 was a reasonable size (often a problem in some:-) Restaurants) and the chairs are soft and comfortable. We ordered a jug of iced water to start with whilst we perused the menu and despite there being nice blue water glasses placed on the table we were given ordinary glasses of iced water, very odd. Then we were asked what we wanted to eat and ordered the sharing antipasti, be aware this is classed as one starter so not included in the 2 for 1 offer however it was excellent generous and delicious and we'll worth the £10 full price! However we did have to wait quite a while before this came and we were not offered any bread or anything to eat while we waited. The main courses were.. also excellent I had the steak that was delicious and like butter the 'big' chips were lovely my sister had the lamb which was also excellent both portions were generous. The only thing I was disappointed in was the sweet, I had crumble which was too loose and crumbly no crunch my sister haf some very nice oce cream. We also had 3 glasses of wine and a pot of tea and the whole bill came to £54 (full price £77) excellent VFM thanks tastecard "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Excellent
    Excellent all round asvitvus every time we visit cannot recommend highly enough "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christine said: "The Barn Great tey
    First visit for daughter- in -law and l. Went for lunch would recommend chorizo stuffed chicken breast and baked crepes. Food was great service great, will definitely be going back with our respective partners. Would highly recommend. Great deal on tastecard **** "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Great venue, service, food
    Went for a Friday night meal. It's a really nice venue, with relaxed and friendly service and tasty, well presented food. Incredible value with a taste card and very good without. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Great setting
    Very good service "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Lynnette said: "Best ace in Colchester
    This was our first time and had an amazing dinner. Could not fault anything. Can not wait to go again. This has now become our favourite place to go. Thank you for to all staff xxx "
    Posted 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fer said:
    " Very nice place "
    Posted 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said: "Amazing Food
    Amazing food , service, and atmosphere "
    Posted 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great meal, great staff, food and service. Highly recommend "
    Posted 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Donna said:
    " Excellent food and service x "
    Posted 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • C said: "A Lovely Relaxed Dining Experience
    Lovely restaurant !
    Excellent food and service, will definitely return. Fillet steaks were superb. "
    Posted 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Fantastic food and service. Love coming here "
    Posted 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ro said: "Stunning venue
    Lovely lovely venue, intimate and warming. "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ro said: "Stunning venue
    Lovely lovely venue, intimate and warming. "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " A beautiful converted large and airy barn, which gives this place an impressive yet warm and welcoming ambience. Great place for a special occasion but you wouldn't look out of place dressed smart-casual. Perfect for our young family who enjoy good food. "
    Posted 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Lovely Sunday lunch as always "
    Posted 8 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Terri said: "What a Gem = A Must for Quality Dining
    Booked a table last week using my Tastecard. Straight forward booking. Arrived last night, very pleasant greeting received from all staff. Food delivery and service cannot be faulted. Each course, drinks, water etc were evenly spaced out and there was no waiting nor rushing during the meal. Wayne is a wonderful character and credit to him for making a lovely evening even better. Loved chatting to him and he lights up the place with his cheeky smile. Definitely going back, the food is sensational and both I and my fellow dinner could not fault anything. This is a must visit, if you know and love quality dining. "
    Posted 9 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said: "A wonderful treat
    Another wonderful meal at the Barn Brassarie :) we love to treat ourselves near special occasions like birthdays and Valentine's Day. Using the tastecard means we can enjoy lovely meal here in beautiful surroundings for a great price. Enjoyed delicious lobster and serloin steak for £30. The staff are very friendly and attentive and it feels posh without being stuffy. The barn is always our go to celebration venue :) "
    Posted 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "A Lovely Quiet Place To Eat
    Food and service were both excellent on my visit to The Barn Brasserie. Staff were attentive and the atmosphere was calm. Would definitely recommend if anyone is looking for a quiet lunch! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacquie said:
    " Great time great food "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " Our first visit but certainly not the last. We were made to feel so welcome and the food was delicious. Perfect steaks and desserts to die for. Will be back to work our way through the menu as everything was so tempting. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Victoria said: "Fancy
    Great for a special breakfast/lunch/dinner. Was told tastecard couldn't be used till after 3pm but was honoured it anyway at midday as no one had informed us when making our reservation. Great customer service, perfect delicious food, would definitely go back. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Excellent all round evening with great food, many thanks. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Luke said:
    " We had a wonderful meal at the Barn tonight. Restaurant and ambience was as ever stunning as was the food we enjoyed, my partners steak was sublime as was my rack of lamb, service was excellent and the overall experience was brilliant. We will definitely be returning soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrea said: "Perfect Treat
    Words are not enough! Go and check it out for yourself!! We took advantage of Tastecard for a first visit for Sun evening treat. Absolutely stunning venue (bought tears of joy), service outstanding, lovingly prepared food served "hot". Looking forward to next visit soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Very Nice
    Very nice surroundings, attentive staff, great selection on the menu and very reasonably priced. Highly recommended! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said:
    " Excellent meal at The Barn Brasserie. Wifi reception was poor, and prices not cheap; but food was beautiful and tasty, and service superb. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said: "Fab food, lovely restaurant, great service
    My husband and i have dined here before and have always enjoyed our meal. We used our tastecard for the first time today, we mentioned at time of booking, all ok & no probs. We booked for Sunday lunch!
    We love the Barn Brasserie the food is fab, lovely restaurant and staff are great - service is second to none!
    Buy one get one free on all 3 courses, AMAZING VALUE!!
    Keep up the good work, we look forward to returning soon!!
    Xmas dec's look fab!! "
    Posted 2 years, 18 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Really nice place to eat. maybe an odd thing to say but the ambient temperature was perfect. Didn't feel cold or too hot. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liam said: "Beautiful
    The head line sums it up really, a truly amazing place to dine brilliant service amazing food would highly recommend to anybody "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said: "Daylight Robbery!
    I feel so guilty every time I go to The Barn using my tastecard! Delicious food and really nice young people working there! A lovely location in which to eat such quality! Thanks Barn, and sorry for "robbing" 50% off you every visit! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gill said: "Excellent food lovely ambience
    This was my first time at the barn and all went well at first I booked mentioning my tastecard no problem. I arrived a little early (5 mins) & was asked if we would like to wait in the bar area which was very pleasant with couches and coffee tables etc unfortunately the restaurant was busy and there was no room for us at the bar. We asked to be shown to our table which was done straight away a table for 2 was a reasonable size (often a problem in some:-) Restaurants) and the chairs are soft and comfortable. We ordered a jug of iced water to start with whilst we perused the menu and despite there being nice blue water glasses placed on the table we were given ordinary glasses of iced water, very odd. Then we were asked what we wanted to eat and ordered the sharing antipasti, be aware this is classed as one starter so not included in the 2 for 1 offer however it was excellent generous and delicious and we'll worth the £10 full price! However we did have to wait quite a while before this came and we were not offered any bread or anything to eat while we waited. The main courses were.. also excellent I had the steak that was delicious and like butter the 'big' chips were lovely my sister had the lamb which was also excellent both portions were generous. The only thing I was disappointed in was the sweet, I had crumble which was too loose and crumbly no crunch my sister haf some very nice oce cream. We also had 3 glasses of wine and a pot of tea and the whole bill came to £54 (full price £77) excellent VFM thanks tastecard "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Excellent
    Excellent all round asvitvus every time we visit cannot recommend highly enough "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christine said: "The Barn Great tey
    First visit for daughter- in -law and l. Went for lunch would recommend chorizo stuffed chicken breast and baked crepes. Food was great service great, will definitely be going back with our respective partners. Would highly recommend. Great deal on tastecard **** "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Great venue, service, food
    Went for a Friday night meal. It's a really nice venue, with relaxed and friendly service and tasty, well presented food. Incredible value with a taste card and very good without. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Great setting
    Very good service "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall