tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredDecember restriction
The Coast Restaurant @ Sussex Coast College image

2 for 1 at The Coast Restaurant @ Sussex Coast College

Enjoy delicious cuisine at amazing prices, high quality service and gastronomic menus when you visit Coast Restaurant. This eatery promises ‘great cuisine by tomorrow’s chefs’ and it is guaranteed that you will not leave in want for more.

The menu has a select range of well-cooked British dishes, although many international influences can be found. Using fresh, locally sourced ingredients, the talented team create a menu that you will love.

Important Information

Please Note: The restaurant is open Monday-Friday for lunch and Wednesday and Thursday for Dinner. The restaurant serves a set menu only and is only open during term time. The restaurant would appreciate members showing their support for the venue through the purchasing of beverages during the meal.

View all reviews
The Coast Restaurant @ Sussex Coast College
Average member score
5.0 11
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Lunch was very tasty, spaghetti carbonara was delicious and the roast chicken dinner was very..."
Read more
Jan said "Reliably Good
Another good meal at the Coast restaurant . I have only given the food 4 stars this time because..."
Read more
Sher said "Lunchtime
Thoroughly enjoyed our meal, would recommend and it ill be going again. Staff very polite and..."
Read more
Roger said
" Excellent meal as always"
Read more
Roger said
" Superb meal as always"
Read more
Roger said
" Excellent value for money"
Read more
Jan said "Excellent Food
This restaurant is run by the catering department of the college and manned by the students. I..."
Read more
Alice said "Marvellous Meal
Fabulous services"
Read more
Richard said "Great meal.
Super attentive service. Couldn't get near the water bottle before someone was pouring it!..."
Read more
Lynette said "Excellent meal
Went with my friend and had a fab meal, service was second to none and the meal was well cooked..."
Read more
Iris said
" What a great find! We had 4 delicious courses plus cocktails and coffee included for around £20..."
Read more
  • " Lunch was very tasty, spaghetti carbonara was delicious and the roast chicken dinner was very tasty too. Third visit here and would recommend this Restuarant "
    Posted 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jan said: "Reliably Good
    Another good meal at the Coast restaurant . I have only given the food 4 stars this time because the courses available were not really to my taste nothing to do with taste or quality. "
    Posted 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sher said: "Lunchtime
    Thoroughly enjoyed our meal, would recommend and it ill be going again. Staff very polite and attentive . "
    Posted 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roger said:
    " Excellent meal as always "
    Posted 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roger said:
    " Superb meal as always "
    Posted 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roger said:
    " Excellent value for money "
    Posted 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jan said: "Excellent Food
    This restaurant is run by the catering department of the college and manned by the students. I have been here twice and will definitely return. The food is excellent and the students who serve are charming, No they are not service professionals but they do an excellent job and always with a smile. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alice said: "Marvellous Meal
    Fabulous services "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Great meal.
    Super attentive service. Couldn't get near the water bottle before someone was pouring it! My wife said best meal ever which is saying something. Will be returning. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynette said: "Excellent meal
    Went with my friend and had a fab meal, service was second to none and the meal was well cooked and presented. Would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Iris said:
    " What a great find! We had 4 delicious courses plus cocktails and coffee included for around £20 for two with tastecard. The house wine was very good too and only £10.50 a bottle. The service was very professional and friendly. You can't beat it. We will definitely go back! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " Lunch was very tasty, spaghetti carbonara was delicious and the roast chicken dinner was very tasty too. Third visit here and would recommend this Restuarant "
    Posted 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jan said: "Reliably Good
    Another good meal at the Coast restaurant . I have only given the food 4 stars this time because the courses available were not really to my taste nothing to do with taste or quality. "
    Posted 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sher said: "Lunchtime
    Thoroughly enjoyed our meal, would recommend and it ill be going again. Staff very polite and attentive . "
    Posted 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roger said:
    " Excellent meal as always "
    Posted 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roger said:
    " Superb meal as always "
    Posted 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roger said:
    " Excellent value for money "
    Posted 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jan said: "Excellent Food
    This restaurant is run by the catering department of the college and manned by the students. I have been here twice and will definitely return. The food is excellent and the students who serve are charming, No they are not service professionals but they do an excellent job and always with a smile. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alice said: "Marvellous Meal
    Fabulous services "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Great meal.
    Super attentive service. Couldn't get near the water bottle before someone was pouring it! My wife said best meal ever which is saying something. Will be returning. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynette said: "Excellent meal
    Went with my friend and had a fab meal, service was second to none and the meal was well cooked and presented. Would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Iris said:
    " What a great find! We had 4 delicious courses plus cocktails and coffee included for around £20 for two with tastecard. The house wine was very good too and only £10.50 a bottle. The service was very professional and friendly. You can't beat it. We will definitely go back! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall