tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Woburn Thai image
Woburn Thai image
Woburn Thai image
Woburn Thai image

2 for 1 at Woburn Thai

Woburn Thai is a fabulous little Thai restaurant in Woburn that is not to be missed.

The staff at the restaurant maintain an inviting and enjoyable atmosphere and provide the perfect dining experience for all visitors.

The chefs cook a delicious selection of Thai dishes, including fish, meat and vegetarian specialities, as well as their famous Thai curries.

All meals are cooked from scratch using only the freshest ingredients; allowing for the tastiest and most wholesome Thai cuisine.

Woburn Thai is full of character and with such great tasting food and attentive staff, it’s not hard to see why this restaurant is so popular with local diners.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard disocunt is not available on Celebration Days including Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day etc.

View all reviews
Woburn Thai
Average member score
4.8 12
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
LAURA said "Wonderful
Had an amazing meal here tonight for my birthday. Food was outstanding and service was..."
Read more
Eileen said "Top Notch
Excellent"
Read more
Nigel said "Great food and great service every time
We've been here a few times before and the food is always really tasty and never any..."
Read more
RYAN said "Great Food , best Thai in the area
Lovely food , quick service, great atmosphere
241 on all courses :-)

Will be..."
Read more
John said
" Excellent food and service. Disappointed that the Tastecard 2-1 does not apply. You are..."
Read more
Phil said "Best Thai food around
I love Thai food and have eaten in many Thai restaurants in my life and I have to say that the..."
Read more
Michael said
" Great food and service."
Read more
Ross said "Woburn Thai Virgin
First time at woburn thai and first time using my tastecard. Great food great service made us..."
Read more
Charlie said "Great experience
Lovely food and service - we will definitely be back!"
Read more
Ale said "Great Restaurant!
Really outstanding!"
Read more
Kathryn said "Delicious
Courteous and attentive service. Attractive decor. Best of all delicious food."
Read more
Lauren. said "Not One To Miss Out On!!
Lovely welcome, attentive staff but not intruding. Food was freshly prepared and gorgeous. My..."
Read more
  • LAURA said: "Wonderful
    Had an amazing meal here tonight for my birthday. Food was outstanding and service was brilliant. Thoroughly enjoyed it. We shall definitely be back. "
    Posted 1 year, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eileen said: "Top Notch
    Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nigel said: "Great food and great service every time
    We've been here a few times before and the food is always really tasty and never any complaints about the service, they are nicely attentive without hovering over your table.

    This particular visit was a birthday dinner for my partner and what a surprise to find we were sharing the restaurant with Dolly Parton!!!! Dolly clearly has good taste in Thai food. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RYAN said: "Great Food , best Thai in the area
    Lovely food , quick service, great atmosphere
    241 on all courses :-)

    Will be going back soon "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Excellent food and service. Disappointed that the Tastecard 2-1 does not apply. You are limited to one starter, one main and a desert.

    Thought the advert states 2-1.

    Have been since with another offer (Amazon) really satisfied, food outstanding as was the service. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said: "Best Thai food around
    I love Thai food and have eaten in many Thai restaurants in my life and I have to say that the food at the Woburn Thai could be the best I have ever eaten. I have eaten here about 10 times now and have never had a bad meal. The service is great but the food is the star. You must try this plpace. Enjoy "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said:
    " Great food and service. "
    Posted 2 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ross said: "Woburn Thai Virgin
    First time at woburn thai and first time using my tastecard. Great food great service made us feel welcome. Highly recomended! We will return :) "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlie said: "Great experience
    Lovely food and service - we will definitely be back! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ale said: "Great Restaurant!
    Really outstanding! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kathryn said: "Delicious
    Courteous and attentive service. Attractive decor. Best of all delicious food. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren. said: "Not One To Miss Out On!!
    Lovely welcome, attentive staff but not intruding. Food was freshly prepared and gorgeous. My partner who was not a big fan of Thai has now been converted!! Lovely restaurant everything about it compliments ones another. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • LAURA said: "Wonderful
    Had an amazing meal here tonight for my birthday. Food was outstanding and service was brilliant. Thoroughly enjoyed it. We shall definitely be back. "
    Posted 1 year, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eileen said: "Top Notch
    Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nigel said: "Great food and great service every time
    We've been here a few times before and the food is always really tasty and never any complaints about the service, they are nicely attentive without hovering over your table.

    This particular visit was a birthday dinner for my partner and what a surprise to find we were sharing the restaurant with Dolly Parton!!!! Dolly clearly has good taste in Thai food. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RYAN said: "Great Food , best Thai in the area
    Lovely food , quick service, great atmosphere
    241 on all courses :-)

    Will be going back soon "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Excellent food and service. Disappointed that the Tastecard 2-1 does not apply. You are limited to one starter, one main and a desert.

    Thought the advert states 2-1.

    Have been since with another offer (Amazon) really satisfied, food outstanding as was the service. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said: "Best Thai food around
    I love Thai food and have eaten in many Thai restaurants in my life and I have to say that the food at the Woburn Thai could be the best I have ever eaten. I have eaten here about 10 times now and have never had a bad meal. The service is great but the food is the star. You must try this plpace. Enjoy "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said:
    " Great food and service. "
    Posted 2 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ross said: "Woburn Thai Virgin
    First time at woburn thai and first time using my tastecard. Great food great service made us feel welcome. Highly recomended! We will return :) "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlie said: "Great experience
    Lovely food and service - we will definitely be back! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ale said: "Great Restaurant!
    Really outstanding! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kathryn said: "Delicious
    Courteous and attentive service. Attractive decor. Best of all delicious food. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren. said: "Not One To Miss Out On!!
    Lovely welcome, attentive staff but not intruding. Food was freshly prepared and gorgeous. My partner who was not a big fan of Thai has now been converted!! Lovely restaurant everything about it compliments ones another. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall