tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Greek on the Green image
Greek on the Green image
Greek on the Green image
Greek on the Green image
Greek on the Green image

2 for 1 at Greek on the Green

For delicious, fresh, Greek cuisine, book a table at Greek on the Green. For those looking to try something new, or those have always enjoyed true Mediterranean cuisine, this is the ideal spot for your next meal out.

Available on the menu are homemade kebabs, fresh fish and meat and a wide range of delicious salads and side dishes. For fine food, in a warm and welcoming atmosphere, book now.

Important Information

Please note: the tastecard discount is not available on Celebration Days. These include Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, and Father’s Day. This restaurant only accepts bookings of x 2 people at any one time, The tastecard 241 discount is available on all courses ordered across starters mains and desserts cheapest items being free from the main A La Carte menu only. The tastecard discount does not work in conjunction with any in house offer's meal deal's set priced menu's. The tastecard discount will only be valid when bookings have been confirmed in advance and will always be subject to availability.

View all reviews
Greek on the Green
Average member score
4.5 14
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
David said "Hidden gem
What a gorgeous hidden gem of a restaurant. Definitely one of the best in north London."
Read more
Brian said
" I have been eating in Greek restaurants for many years,this is one of the worst.
We asked..."
Read more
Robert said "Amazing Food
Have ordered many a takeaway from here, but this was first experience dining in. A la carte menu..."
Read more
Andrew said "Lovely dining experience
Monk fish, sea bream and kleftiko were cooked brilliantly. Well seasoned, nicely presented and..."
Read more
Jerry said "Good Food, Good People
Lovely starter and main each. Very friendly staff who were helpful. Nice touch with the baklava..."
Read more
John said "Everyone wins!
I went to this restaurant last night, and it was great. Portions were large, I am a big eater,..."
Read more
Reece said "Stuffed!!
Great service , delicious food and massive portions !!! Food was served very quick and nicely..."
Read more
Mirafora said "Great
Great food very big portions and it's nice to find a restaurant that offers traditional..."
Read more
C said "Excellent
Ate here last night and was amazing. Lots of choice and staff very friendly. We had the meze so..."
Read more
Matheus said "Highly recommend
Fantastic food in a big portion and very friendly staff.:-) will def come back"
Read more
Andy said "Nice Food
I really enjoyed my food although my partner wasn't really fussed. I had a kebab she had the..."
Read more
Bill said "Amazing Food
Great food and service"
Read more
DIANA said
" Food was very tasty and the staff were very courteous and friendly. The only thing lacking was..."
Read more
Glyn said "Lovely Food
Service friendly and good food. Portions are very large"
Read more
  • David said: "Hidden gem
    What a gorgeous hidden gem of a restaurant. Definitely one of the best in north London. "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brian said:
    " I have been eating in Greek restaurants for many years,this is one of the worst.
    We asked for an Aubergine starter , but were brought Humus as there was no aubergine , not even asked if we wanted something else. Both Tarama and Humus were not made at the restaurant ( in my opinion ) ,for the main course we had Afelia and Calamari, the calamari were nice ,but the sauce spoiled it. The afelia was exactly that ,a failure it was undercooked and chewy. The wine list is worse , no choice at all and the staff do not seem to care .
    All in all I will not be returning,shame as it is 5 mins walk from our new home. "
    Posted 11 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Amazing Food
    Have ordered many a takeaway from here, but this was first experience dining in. A la carte menu has more options and it was beautifully cooked. Very generous potions. Recommend the mixed souvla "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Lovely dining experience
    Monk fish, sea bream and kleftiko were cooked brilliantly. Well seasoned, nicely presented and good portions. Will definitely come again and easy taste card use "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jerry said: "Good Food, Good People
    Lovely starter and main each. Very friendly staff who were helpful. Nice touch with the baklava at the end too. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 20 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Everyone wins!
    I went to this restaurant last night, and it was great. Portions were large, I am a big eater, but was finally defeated. As the owner said, it's better to have too much than too little. Even the chips had a little something extra that made them special.
    The staff were all very attentive and friendly.

    Without Tastecard I would never have found this place.
    Excellent. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Reece said: "Stuffed!!
    Great service , delicious food and massive portions !!! Food was served very quick and nicely presented. Defiantly go back !! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mirafora said: "Great
    Great food very big portions and it's nice to find a restaurant that offers traditional Greek good , very friendly atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • C said: "Excellent
    Ate here last night and was amazing. Lots of choice and staff very friendly. We had the meze so could not use tastecard but was well worth £23.00 pp. will be back for another treat and exploring the menu. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matheus said: "Highly recommend
    Fantastic food in a big portion and very friendly staff.:-) will def come back "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Nice Food
    I really enjoyed my food although my partner wasn't really fussed. I had a kebab she had the klefico. Great service and choice, easy to use card and will return. We were only people in but seen it bustling many times at night. "
    Posted 2 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bill said: "Amazing Food
    Great food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DIANA said:
    " Food was very tasty and the staff were very courteous and friendly. The only thing lacking was character (Greek ambience), but would definitely go back and recommend it for the food. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Glyn said: "Lovely Food
    Service friendly and good food. Portions are very large "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • David said: "Hidden gem
    What a gorgeous hidden gem of a restaurant. Definitely one of the best in north London. "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brian said:
    " I have been eating in Greek restaurants for many years,this is one of the worst.
    We asked for an Aubergine starter , but were brought Humus as there was no aubergine , not even asked if we wanted something else. Both Tarama and Humus were not made at the restaurant ( in my opinion ) ,for the main course we had Afelia and Calamari, the calamari were nice ,but the sauce spoiled it. The afelia was exactly that ,a failure it was undercooked and chewy. The wine list is worse , no choice at all and the staff do not seem to care .
    All in all I will not be returning,shame as it is 5 mins walk from our new home. "
    Posted 11 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Amazing Food
    Have ordered many a takeaway from here, but this was first experience dining in. A la carte menu has more options and it was beautifully cooked. Very generous potions. Recommend the mixed souvla "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Lovely dining experience
    Monk fish, sea bream and kleftiko were cooked brilliantly. Well seasoned, nicely presented and good portions. Will definitely come again and easy taste card use "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jerry said: "Good Food, Good People
    Lovely starter and main each. Very friendly staff who were helpful. Nice touch with the baklava at the end too. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 20 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Everyone wins!
    I went to this restaurant last night, and it was great. Portions were large, I am a big eater, but was finally defeated. As the owner said, it's better to have too much than too little. Even the chips had a little something extra that made them special.
    The staff were all very attentive and friendly.

    Without Tastecard I would never have found this place.
    Excellent. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Reece said: "Stuffed!!
    Great service , delicious food and massive portions !!! Food was served very quick and nicely presented. Defiantly go back !! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mirafora said: "Great
    Great food very big portions and it's nice to find a restaurant that offers traditional Greek good , very friendly atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • C said: "Excellent
    Ate here last night and was amazing. Lots of choice and staff very friendly. We had the meze so could not use tastecard but was well worth £23.00 pp. will be back for another treat and exploring the menu. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matheus said: "Highly recommend
    Fantastic food in a big portion and very friendly staff.:-) will def come back "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Nice Food
    I really enjoyed my food although my partner wasn't really fussed. I had a kebab she had the klefico. Great service and choice, easy to use card and will return. We were only people in but seen it bustling many times at night. "
    Posted 2 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bill said: "Amazing Food
    Great food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DIANA said:
    " Food was very tasty and the staff were very courteous and friendly. The only thing lacking was character (Greek ambience), but would definitely go back and recommend it for the food. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Glyn said: "Lovely Food
    Service friendly and good food. Portions are very large "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall