tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredDecember restriction
Indian Thal image
Indian Thal image
Indian Thal image
Indian Thal image
Indian Thal image

2 for 1 at Indian Thal

For a delicious, authentic cuisine cooked faultlessly, make sure you book a table at Indian Thal. The atmosphere is stress-free and friendly and all diners leave this restaurant feeling utterly content ready to burst!

The restaurant has built itself a fine reputation, and work hard to maintain it. The dishes are always cooked to a high standard, and those who visit are never disappointed. Book today for the ultimate dining experience.

View all reviews
Indian Thal
Average member score
4.8 4
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Javed said "Great Place
Lovely food and service"
Read more
Beverley said "Pleasant Evening
Visited with my husband and despite the lack of hurry to serve us initially we were pleasantly..."
Read more
Andy said
" Recently visited Indian Thal on a Saturday evening. The food was really nice and the service was..."
Read more
"Nice Food
Good good. Good service. Thanks"
Read more
  • Javed said: "Great Place
    Lovely food and service "
    Posted 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Beverley said: "Pleasant Evening
    Visited with my husband and despite the lack of hurry to serve us initially we were pleasantly surprised to find our meal including the quantity very enjoyable and left us licking our lips for more... "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " Recently visited Indian Thal on a Saturday evening. The food was really nice and the service was very friendly and efficient. I had a Jalfrezi which was more mild than I expected it to be but it was still very tasty. The restaurant is unlicensed and there was a shop next door to purchase alcohol which was a bonus. Would definitely visit again "
    Posted 2 years, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice Food
    Good good. Good service. Thanks "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Javed said: "Great Place
    Lovely food and service "
    Posted 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Beverley said: "Pleasant Evening
    Visited with my husband and despite the lack of hurry to serve us initially we were pleasantly surprised to find our meal including the quantity very enjoyable and left us licking our lips for more... "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " Recently visited Indian Thal on a Saturday evening. The food was really nice and the service was very friendly and efficient. I had a Jalfrezi which was more mild than I expected it to be but it was still very tasty. The restaurant is unlicensed and there was a shop next door to purchase alcohol which was a bonus. Would definitely visit again "
    Posted 2 years, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice Food
    Good good. Good service. Thanks "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall