tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Lazeez image
Lazeez image

2 for 1 at Lazeez

Lazeez is welcoming, helpful and courteous without being intrusive to their customers. You will be invited to relax in the intimate atmosphere of their bar as you browse through their wide-ranging and exciting menu. Their staff are on hand to guide you through the many choices of meals that are available. Whatever you choose you are guaranteed to experience a meal that you will not only enjoy, but also remember for a long time to come. Lazeez offers a new and exclusive concept in Indian cuisine perfected by only the most experienced chefs.

It is a style of cooking which is unique yet appeals to a wide range of tastes. You will discover food which is delicately spiced, but not hot. Everything is cooked to allow you to savour the natural flavour of the finest ingredients. Vegetarian foods, tropical fruits and fresh ingredients mean ensures it is as healthy as possible. Exotic seafood’s, tandoori delicacies and delicious Mughlai dishes are the touch of excitement. Fresh traditional foods are served in beautiful surroundings by a highly professional staff. Gourmets of true North Indian and Bangladeshi food will find all their expectations fulfilled.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days including Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day etc

View all reviews
Lazeez
Average member score
3.8 4
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
? said
" Not nice"
Read more
Great said
" Good menu, great food. Friendly staff"
Read more
Sylvia said
" We visited Lazeez on a Tuesday evening so the restaurant only had a scattering of guests...."
Read more
GDA1974 said "Food & Service Was Great
Food and service was great but the staff when booking didn't know what taste card was?! You..."
Read more
  • ? said:
    " Not nice "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Great said:
    " Good menu, great food. Friendly staff "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sylvia said:
    " We visited Lazeez on a Tuesday evening so the restaurant only had a scattering of guests. However, the staff could not have been more attentive, and the food quite outstanding. The tastecard was accepted from the start and because it was our first visit we were treated to a third course free of charge. Would definitely recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GDA1974 said: "Food & Service Was Great
    Food and service was great but the staff when booking didn't know what taste card was?! You need to keep your staff informed. I will be back though! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • ? said:
    " Not nice "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Great said:
    " Good menu, great food. Friendly staff "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sylvia said:
    " We visited Lazeez on a Tuesday evening so the restaurant only had a scattering of guests. However, the staff could not have been more attentive, and the food quite outstanding. The tastecard was accepted from the start and because it was our first visit we were treated to a third course free of charge. Would definitely recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GDA1974 said: "Food & Service Was Great
    Food and service was great but the staff when booking didn't know what taste card was?! You need to keep your staff informed. I will be back though! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall