tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Shanti Tandoori image
Shanti Tandoori image

2 for 1 at Shanti Tandoori

The Shanti Tandoori is a popular Indian Restaurant in Weybridge Surrey, offering a great collection of dishes. The restaurant has an outstanding local reputation with many loyal regular customers who appreciate the quality of food and the friendly service.

Their Indian & Bangladeshi cuisine includes Balti Specialities and many Chef Specialities. Food can be eaten in their relaxed air conditioned restaurant.

View all reviews
Shanti Tandoori
Average member score
5.0 5
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Sara said "Great Food
Highly recommend this restaurant, lovely food and great service."
Read more
Valentina said "Best Indian Restaurant In Weybridge
Shanti is consistently excellent, food is of the highest quality, fresh and flavoursome and the..."
Read more
Edward said "Shanti
Always a good place to eat?and:-):-)"
Read more
Littlemo said
" I've put 5 stars across the board. I had a tasteful well cooked meal, the staff were..."
Read more
David said "D brown
Great indian resturant the very best been using it for 14 years fantastic do ur self a favour an GO"
Read more
  • Sara said: "Great Food
    Highly recommend this restaurant, lovely food and great service. "
    Posted 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Valentina said: "Best Indian Restaurant In Weybridge
    Shanti is consistently excellent, food is of the highest quality, fresh and flavoursome and the staff are friendly and attentive.

    Highly recommend it, won't go anywhere else. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Edward said: "Shanti
    Always a good place to eat?and:-):-) "
    Posted 2 years, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Littlemo said:
    " I've put 5 stars across the board. I had a tasteful well cooked meal, the staff were friendly and the service very good. "
    Posted 2 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "D brown
    Great indian resturant the very best been using it for 14 years fantastic do ur self a favour an GO "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Sara said: "Great Food
    Highly recommend this restaurant, lovely food and great service. "
    Posted 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Valentina said: "Best Indian Restaurant In Weybridge
    Shanti is consistently excellent, food is of the highest quality, fresh and flavoursome and the staff are friendly and attentive.

    Highly recommend it, won't go anywhere else. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Edward said: "Shanti
    Always a good place to eat?and:-):-) "
    Posted 2 years, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Littlemo said:
    " I've put 5 stars across the board. I had a tasteful well cooked meal, the staff were friendly and the service very good. "
    Posted 2 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "D brown
    Great indian resturant the very best been using it for 14 years fantastic do ur self a favour an GO "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall