tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Red Rock Steakhouse image

2 for 1 at Red Rock Steakhouse

Red Rock Steakhousel is a beautiful restaurant located in Lancashire. You are sure to receive a warm welcome from Giuseppe the General Manager and will be immediately impressed by the wonderful ambience and stunning decor. The fixtures & fittings in the restaurant & bar are beautiful, with no expense spared yet still remaining classy & unpretentious.

The lighting is subtle creating just the right feel of intimacy and warmth. The food is superb and the service is incredibly attentive yet discrete.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days including Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day etc. This restaurant is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.

View all reviews
Red Rock Steakhouse
Average member score
4.9 9
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
HC said
" Very nice meal and service. Will go back again"
Read more
carol said
" We visited this excellent restaurant on Sunday afternoon 2 august-we travelled from blackpool-the..."
Read more
laura said "Great atmosphere
Despite living only six miles away I hadn't hear of Capricci's before. What a find...."
Read more
Robert said "Very Good.
First timers and very enjoyable dining experience, will definitely be going again. I had a spicy..."
Read more
Jane said
" Excellent food and excellent service will Definately be going again soon"
Read more
Sandra said "Fantastic Night out
Well I am hard to please and this evening was a wonderful experience.. On arrival the outside is..."
Read more
marta said
" Great night thanks"
Read more
" Lovely meal. No problems using taste card 50% off the full bill including drinks 3 course meal..."
Read more
Pino said "Great Night
Great place, food and service!"
Read more
  • HC said:
    " Very nice meal and service. Will go back again "
    Posted 1 year, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • carol said:
    " We visited this excellent restaurant on Sunday afternoon 2 august-we travelled from blackpool-the staff were really friendly and knowledgeable-the food was EXCELLENT-we will definitely be back -well worth a visit-we will probably try one of the tribute nights-BRILLIANT-loved it. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • laura said: "Great atmosphere
    Despite living only six miles away I hadn't hear of Capricci's before. What a find. Lovely booths made of cream leather, great service and atmosphere. Very clean and the food was great - crunchy chips. Will definitely be going again. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Very Good.
    First timers and very enjoyable dining experience, will definitely be going again. I had a spicy pizza and the mrs had chorizo and king prawn skewers and the mojitos weren't too bad either! Service was good but you can tell who the owner is! He seemed to be doing everything and not leaving much left for the staff to do! Wasn't really a probable as he was very good at it all! took the order and explained the dishes, made the mojitos and took payment! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Excellent food and excellent service will Definately be going again soon "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sandra said: "Fantastic Night out
    Well I am hard to please and this evening was a wonderful experience.. On arrival the outside is not much, but when you enter you get all the experience of a first class dining, good service and wonderful food, then to top it off as we finished our dessert, the entertainment started, so cosy just like you see in the films, nice meal, drinks and a tribute Frank Sinatra. Sadly all things must come to the end and after enjoying the first set, one of our party was on call, yes you guessed he was called out and we had to leave, but the meal and entertainment was such good value we will return... "
    Posted 2 years, 2 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • marta said:
    " Great night thanks "
    Posted 2 years, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely meal. No problems using taste card 50% off the full bill including drinks 3 course meal for 2 = £36 "
    Posted 2 years, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pino said: "Great Night
    Great place, food and service! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • HC said:
    " Very nice meal and service. Will go back again "
    Posted 1 year, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • carol said:
    " We visited this excellent restaurant on Sunday afternoon 2 august-we travelled from blackpool-the staff were really friendly and knowledgeable-the food was EXCELLENT-we will definitely be back -well worth a visit-we will probably try one of the tribute nights-BRILLIANT-loved it. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • laura said: "Great atmosphere
    Despite living only six miles away I hadn't hear of Capricci's before. What a find. Lovely booths made of cream leather, great service and atmosphere. Very clean and the food was great - crunchy chips. Will definitely be going again. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Very Good.
    First timers and very enjoyable dining experience, will definitely be going again. I had a spicy pizza and the mrs had chorizo and king prawn skewers and the mojitos weren't too bad either! Service was good but you can tell who the owner is! He seemed to be doing everything and not leaving much left for the staff to do! Wasn't really a probable as he was very good at it all! took the order and explained the dishes, made the mojitos and took payment! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Excellent food and excellent service will Definately be going again soon "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sandra said: "Fantastic Night out
    Well I am hard to please and this evening was a wonderful experience.. On arrival the outside is not much, but when you enter you get all the experience of a first class dining, good service and wonderful food, then to top it off as we finished our dessert, the entertainment started, so cosy just like you see in the films, nice meal, drinks and a tribute Frank Sinatra. Sadly all things must come to the end and after enjoying the first set, one of our party was on call, yes you guessed he was called out and we had to leave, but the meal and entertainment was such good value we will return... "
    Posted 2 years, 2 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • marta said:
    " Great night thanks "
    Posted 2 years, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely meal. No problems using taste card 50% off the full bill including drinks 3 course meal for 2 = £36 "
    Posted 2 years, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pino said: "Great Night
    Great place, food and service! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall