tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Let's Eat image

2 for 1 at Let's Eat

Let's Eat started in October 2013 and are situated in Wednesbury in the West Midlands. They have just been awarded Food Hygiene Rating 5! They always ensure to give their customers a most enjoyable time and leave them wanting to come back time and time again.

They have a varied menu that caters to all tastes. Their aim is to not disappoint. The staff are always there for a helping hand whenever necessary.

Important Information

Please Note: Booking in advance is essential otherwise discount will not be give.

View all reviews
Let's Eat
Average member score
4.8 11
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Sam said "Best Cafe in Wednesbury
Excellent food. Pleasant staff. Good relaxed atmosphere. 2nd visit in 2 days."
Read more
Susan said "Very happy customers
Just had two large breakfasts lovely no greasy fry up definitely go back"
Read more
Dean said
" Great food well done Wayne and is staff"
Read more
Daz said
" Great food great atmosphere great staff. Thanks again wayynnee"
Read more
Cherene said "Good food
Enjoyed breakfast will go again"
Read more
Sammy said "Great brekkie!
Fast friendly service, great food, low prices and a 5 hygiene rating, seriously what more could..."
Read more
Jason said "Cafe
Best cafe by far food is amazing !"
Read more
Carl said "Absolutely Stunning Breakfast
Went to this cafe today for breakfast.The food is all cooked fresh and believe me it was worth..."
Read more
Darren said "Wat a breakfast
Fantastic breakfast with the lads Chris and Carl ,food was superb ,service excellent,good..."
Read more
Carl said
" Been to this cafe for the second time today.The first visit Me and My friend had the mega..."
Read more
Christopher said "WHAT A WAY TO START YOUR DAY
Went for the first time today and
what a treat,food was superb and cooked from fresh,nice..."
Read more
  • Sam said: "Best Cafe in Wednesbury
    Excellent food. Pleasant staff. Good relaxed atmosphere. 2nd visit in 2 days. "
    Posted 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said: "Very happy customers
    Just had two large breakfasts lovely no greasy fry up definitely go back "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dean said:
    " Great food well done Wayne and is staff "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daz said:
    " Great food great atmosphere great staff. Thanks again wayynnee "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cherene said: "Good food
    Enjoyed breakfast will go again "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sammy said: "Great brekkie!
    Fast friendly service, great food, low prices and a 5 hygiene rating, seriously what more could you ask for. Will be a regular here now! :) "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said: "Cafe
    Best cafe by far food is amazing ! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carl said: "Absolutely Stunning Breakfast
    Went to this cafe today for breakfast.The food is all cooked fresh and believe me it was worth the wait.THE FOOD WAS STUNNING!!.not your usual greasy breakfast ,there was no grease at all on the plate and all cooked to high standards.The Cooks are all friendly and the service is 110%. I will be visiting this cafe regularly.If your looking for a top breakfast with good atmosphere with great service get yourself down to this cafe. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Wat a breakfast
    Fantastic breakfast with the lads Chris and Carl ,food was superb ,service excellent,good atmosphere well worth it and all food cooked fresh lovely morning "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carl said:
    " Been to this cafe for the second time today.The first visit Me and My friend had the mega breakfast it was all cooked fresh and it was well worth the wait.I went today had the mega breakfast ,all cooked fresh and the taste was no different from my first visit.I would recommend this cafe to any one ,the service is like the food ...OUTSTANDING!!! Will be back again very soon thank you "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christopher said: "WHAT A WAY TO START YOUR DAY
    Went for the first time today and
    what a treat,food was superb and cooked from fresh,nice cost cafe friendly environment and service was impeccable.I would recommend this cafe to anyone who likes a good meal as I will be going back again .Thanks for lovely morning. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Sam said: "Best Cafe in Wednesbury
    Excellent food. Pleasant staff. Good relaxed atmosphere. 2nd visit in 2 days. "
    Posted 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said: "Very happy customers
    Just had two large breakfasts lovely no greasy fry up definitely go back "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dean said:
    " Great food well done Wayne and is staff "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daz said:
    " Great food great atmosphere great staff. Thanks again wayynnee "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cherene said: "Good food
    Enjoyed breakfast will go again "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sammy said: "Great brekkie!
    Fast friendly service, great food, low prices and a 5 hygiene rating, seriously what more could you ask for. Will be a regular here now! :) "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said: "Cafe
    Best cafe by far food is amazing ! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carl said: "Absolutely Stunning Breakfast
    Went to this cafe today for breakfast.The food is all cooked fresh and believe me it was worth the wait.THE FOOD WAS STUNNING!!.not your usual greasy breakfast ,there was no grease at all on the plate and all cooked to high standards.The Cooks are all friendly and the service is 110%. I will be visiting this cafe regularly.If your looking for a top breakfast with good atmosphere with great service get yourself down to this cafe. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Wat a breakfast
    Fantastic breakfast with the lads Chris and Carl ,food was superb ,service excellent,good atmosphere well worth it and all food cooked fresh lovely morning "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carl said:
    " Been to this cafe for the second time today.The first visit Me and My friend had the mega breakfast it was all cooked fresh and it was well worth the wait.I went today had the mega breakfast ,all cooked fresh and the taste was no different from my first visit.I would recommend this cafe to any one ,the service is like the food ...OUTSTANDING!!! Will be back again very soon thank you "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christopher said: "WHAT A WAY TO START YOUR DAY
    Went for the first time today and
    what a treat,food was superb and cooked from fresh,nice cost cafe friendly environment and service was impeccable.I would recommend this cafe to anyone who likes a good meal as I will be going back again .Thanks for lovely morning. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall