tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Morningside Spice image
Morningside Spice image

2 for 1 at Morningside Spice

At Morningside Spice Indian Restaurant Edinburgh, their illustrious Master Chef is graciously committed to the creation of authentic and masterful dishes all skilfully prepared, and purely for your pleasure.

A multitude of exotic dishes, all balanced in flavour and texture and utilising freshly ground spices sourced from the Asian Continent, and of course, market fresh meat, seafood and vegetables.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Celebration Days including Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day etc.

View all reviews
Morningside Spice
Average member score
4.3 9
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Grant said "Morningside Spice
Without doubt the finest Kathmandu Lamb on the planet. Not a lot of places do this dish
..."
Read more
Phil said "Tasty curry
Starters were a little bland and uninspiring, although cooked well enough. The Kathmandu curry..."
Read more
"Danielle Scott
Great night as always chef excelled tonight Katmandu was superb we will be back ."
Read more
" Friendly and relaxing"
Read more
Janice said
" Disappointed with our meal. We have enjoyed food at this restaurant over the years. We were rally..."
Read more
"Very Nice
Great food and service , very nice clean decor. Disappointed to be charged £3 for 3 poppadums."
Read more
Danielle said "Summer Sunday
Fantastic meal recommend keema mushroom and Katmandhu always happy staff with can do attitudes"
Read more
Mr said
" Food was good but could have been spicier."
Read more
Ewan said "Really nice food and lovely service
I popped in to morningside spice with m:-)y two children last night (3 & 6). We had been once..."
Read more
  • Grant said: "Morningside Spice
    Without doubt the finest Kathmandu Lamb on the planet. Not a lot of places do this dish
    but trust me when I say NO ONE does it like this fab restaurant "
    Posted 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said: "Tasty curry
    Starters were a little bland and uninspiring, although cooked well enough. The Kathmandu curry was excellent as was my partner's karahi chicken.

    Service was very efficient. "
    Posted 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Danielle Scott
    Great night as always chef excelled tonight Katmandu was superb we will be back . "
    Posted 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Friendly and relaxing "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janice said:
    " Disappointed with our meal. We have enjoyed food at this restaurant over the years. We were rally pleased when we became aware that they accepted the taste card. Food was ok. A big bland & tasteless, nothing like the food we have enjoyed here in the past.costomer whom came in after us were offered popodoms which we were not. My husband and I both ordered both of our favourite curries. Both were disappointing. They were both the same colour. Dopiaza had soft red onion in it & the jalfrezi had been filled up with green beans. However the man bread was just as awesome as always. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Nice
    Great food and service , very nice clean decor. Disappointed to be charged £3 for 3 poppadums. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danielle said: "Summer Sunday
    Fantastic meal recommend keema mushroom and Katmandhu always happy staff with can do attitudes "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said:
    " Food was good but could have been spicier. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ewan said: "Really nice food and lovely service
    I popped in to morningside spice with m:-)y two children last night (3 & 6). We had been once before, and once again the staff were really friendly, and the food was really good. My kids cleared their plates (chicken malayan - it's got pineapple in it, which is why my kids wanted it, but don't let that put you off, it's lovelly). "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Grant said: "Morningside Spice
    Without doubt the finest Kathmandu Lamb on the planet. Not a lot of places do this dish
    but trust me when I say NO ONE does it like this fab restaurant "
    Posted 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said: "Tasty curry
    Starters were a little bland and uninspiring, although cooked well enough. The Kathmandu curry was excellent as was my partner's karahi chicken.

    Service was very efficient. "
    Posted 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Danielle Scott
    Great night as always chef excelled tonight Katmandu was superb we will be back . "
    Posted 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Friendly and relaxing "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janice said:
    " Disappointed with our meal. We have enjoyed food at this restaurant over the years. We were rally pleased when we became aware that they accepted the taste card. Food was ok. A big bland & tasteless, nothing like the food we have enjoyed here in the past.costomer whom came in after us were offered popodoms which we were not. My husband and I both ordered both of our favourite curries. Both were disappointing. They were both the same colour. Dopiaza had soft red onion in it & the jalfrezi had been filled up with green beans. However the man bread was just as awesome as always. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Nice
    Great food and service , very nice clean decor. Disappointed to be charged £3 for 3 poppadums. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danielle said: "Summer Sunday
    Fantastic meal recommend keema mushroom and Katmandhu always happy staff with can do attitudes "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said:
    " Food was good but could have been spicier. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ewan said: "Really nice food and lovely service
    I popped in to morningside spice with m:-)y two children last night (3 & 6). We had been once before, and once again the staff were really friendly, and the food was really good. My kids cleared their plates (chicken malayan - it's got pineapple in it, which is why my kids wanted it, but don't let that put you off, it's lovelly). "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall