tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Allora image

2 for 1 at Allora

Allora’s chefs have a clear passion for Italian cooking which becomes evident from the moment u experience the fantastic aromas drifting into the restaurant, with its friendly ambience and simple yet elegant decor.

In addition to the excellent cuisine on offer, Allora’s wine list serves as an excellent and fine accompaniment to the dishes on offer, and you will be sure to find the right wine to complement your meal.

At Allora’s you can take the time to relax and enjoy your meal in true Italian fashion, catching up with friends and family, laughing and joking and spending a couple of hours away from everyday life.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Celebration Days including Valentine's Day's, Mother's Day, Father's Day etc or during December. Members must adhere to the spirit of taste when dining at Allora.

View all reviews
Allora
Average member score
4.8 18
Diner rating
Excellent
15
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Zara said "My new favourite Italian!
Just incredible food and service. The ingredients were so fresh and the cheese is flown in from..."
Read more
Phil said
" Quiet at lunchtime, great food friendly service. Highly recommended."
Read more
Emilia said "Excellent
A hidden gem! The quality of the food is amazing!!!"
Read more
Lorna said
" Lovely Italian with an enticing menu and great service. Hard to comment on atmosphere as we were..."
Read more
GEOFFREY said "Great meal at Allora
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Allora. Very pleasant atmosphere and spotlessly..."
Read more
Marion said
" Delicious meal and charming staff. Great prosecco on a hot night."
Read more
Dean said "Delicious
Fresh, quality, authentic cooking. Welcoming staff. The best Italian food we've had in..."
Read more
Giulia said
" Fantastic food, nice place and great service. Highly recommended!"
Read more
Phasouliotis said
" Excellent all round and I will recomend."
Read more
Joanna said
" Fabulous, just fabulous! Especially the owner!!!"
Read more
Joanna said
" Wonderful restaurant- a truly special atmosphere and a genuine welcome as soon as one arrives. A..."
Read more
Ben said "Great Italian
Had a lovey meal on a quiet afternoon. Could not fault the food or the service. The place in..."
Read more
Daniela said
" I had dinner at Allora a couple of nights ago, and I must say it is the only proper Italian..."
Read more
Fabrizio said
" I really like it, the food is really good"
Read more
ELLIOT said "Lovely dinner for 2
Went to Allora on the basis of the good reviews below, and was not disappointed. A charming..."
Read more
Alana said
" We have visited Allora twice in the last fortnight and can say this is some of the best Italian..."
Read more
Jun said "Very Friendly And Cozy Restaurant
I feel so laid back and cozy and comfortable when dining here, we can feel the owner is using her..."
Read more
Fabrizio said "Excellen
Authentic italian food, I really liked it."
Read more
  • Zara said: "My new favourite Italian!
    Just incredible food and service. The ingredients were so fresh and the cheese is flown in from Italy
    Fantastic,could not recommend highly enough! "
    Posted 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said:
    " Quiet at lunchtime, great food friendly service. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 8 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emilia said: "Excellent
    A hidden gem! The quality of the food is amazing!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lorna said:
    " Lovely Italian with an enticing menu and great service. Hard to comment on atmosphere as we were eating early ahead of an event at Lords - but it didn't feel at all awkward that we were only one of two couples there. Would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GEOFFREY said: "Great meal at Allora
    My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Allora. Very pleasant atmosphere and spotlessly clean. The owner and staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The food is attractively presented and beautifully cooked. Thank you for a lovely evening.....we will be returning!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marion said:
    " Delicious meal and charming staff. Great prosecco on a hot night. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dean said: "Delicious
    Fresh, quality, authentic cooking. Welcoming staff. The best Italian food we've had in London. Would highly recommend dining here. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Giulia said:
    " Fantastic food, nice place and great service. Highly recommended! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phasouliotis said:
    " Excellent all round and I will recomend. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanna said:
    " Fabulous, just fabulous! Especially the owner!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanna said:
    " Wonderful restaurant- a truly special atmosphere and a genuine welcome as soon as one arrives. A pleasure to eat here! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Great Italian
    Had a lovey meal on a quiet afternoon. Could not fault the food or the service. The place in nicely decorated and the owner is very friendly. Seem to really care about what that are serving and you can taste the care in the food. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniela said:
    " I had dinner at Allora a couple of nights ago, and I must say it is the only proper Italian restaurant I have tried in London so far. I am Italian and have been living in London for many years, but the experience at Allora was unique and a real taste of home. The food is excellent, great quality, and cooked perfectly, the selection of food is fantastic, cooked in a simple and traditional way. Highly recommended! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fabrizio said:
    " I really like it, the food is really good "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ELLIOT said: "Lovely dinner for 2
    Went to Allora on the basis of the good reviews below, and was not disappointed. A charming little restaurant, where we were treated well and made to feel at home.

    The food was lovely and reasonably priced for the quality, while the wine (which started at 19/bottle) we chose was also great.

    Would definitely return for a romantic evening! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alana said:
    " We have visited Allora twice in the last fortnight and can say this is some of the best Italian food we have eaten. The ingredients were fresh and seasonal and the wine list impressive. The lobster linguine and chicken tagliatelle in particular were excellent. The owner and her staff are very welcoming. A great addition to the neighbourhood. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jun said: "Very Friendly And Cozy Restaurant
    I feel so laid back and cozy and comfortable when dining here, we can feel the owner is using her heart to decorate this restaurant.

    Food are amazing. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fabrizio said: "Excellen
    Authentic italian food, I really liked it. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Zara said: "My new favourite Italian!
    Just incredible food and service. The ingredients were so fresh and the cheese is flown in from Italy
    Fantastic,could not recommend highly enough! "
    Posted 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said:
    " Quiet at lunchtime, great food friendly service. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 8 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emilia said: "Excellent
    A hidden gem! The quality of the food is amazing!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lorna said:
    " Lovely Italian with an enticing menu and great service. Hard to comment on atmosphere as we were eating early ahead of an event at Lords - but it didn't feel at all awkward that we were only one of two couples there. Would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GEOFFREY said: "Great meal at Allora
    My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Allora. Very pleasant atmosphere and spotlessly clean. The owner and staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The food is attractively presented and beautifully cooked. Thank you for a lovely evening.....we will be returning!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marion said:
    " Delicious meal and charming staff. Great prosecco on a hot night. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dean said: "Delicious
    Fresh, quality, authentic cooking. Welcoming staff. The best Italian food we've had in London. Would highly recommend dining here. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Giulia said:
    " Fantastic food, nice place and great service. Highly recommended! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phasouliotis said:
    " Excellent all round and I will recomend. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanna said:
    " Fabulous, just fabulous! Especially the owner!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanna said:
    " Wonderful restaurant- a truly special atmosphere and a genuine welcome as soon as one arrives. A pleasure to eat here! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Great Italian
    Had a lovey meal on a quiet afternoon. Could not fault the food or the service. The place in nicely decorated and the owner is very friendly. Seem to really care about what that are serving and you can taste the care in the food. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniela said:
    " I had dinner at Allora a couple of nights ago, and I must say it is the only proper Italian restaurant I have tried in London so far. I am Italian and have been living in London for many years, but the experience at Allora was unique and a real taste of home. The food is excellent, great quality, and cooked perfectly, the selection of food is fantastic, cooked in a simple and traditional way. Highly recommended! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fabrizio said:
    " I really like it, the food is really good "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ELLIOT said: "Lovely dinner for 2
    Went to Allora on the basis of the good reviews below, and was not disappointed. A charming little restaurant, where we were treated well and made to feel at home.

    The food was lovely and reasonably priced for the quality, while the wine (which started at 19/bottle) we chose was also great.

    Would definitely return for a romantic evening! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alana said:
    " We have visited Allora twice in the last fortnight and can say this is some of the best Italian food we have eaten. The ingredients were fresh and seasonal and the wine list impressive. The lobster linguine and chicken tagliatelle in particular were excellent. The owner and her staff are very welcoming. A great addition to the neighbourhood. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jun said: "Very Friendly And Cozy Restaurant
    I feel so laid back and cozy and comfortable when dining here, we can feel the owner is using her heart to decorate this restaurant.

    Food are amazing. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fabrizio said: "Excellen
    Authentic italian food, I really liked it. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall