tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Formby image
Prezzo - Formby image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Formby

School’s (nearly) out for summer!

Treat the kids this summer with 2 for 1 on all kid’s meals at Prezzo. Prezzo have everything you need to keep the kids happy, from fresh grilled chicken salads to hearty mini calzoneo. Plus, no treat is complete without their infamous Nutella hazelnut spread and banana filled mini calzones, or for something refreshing during those hot summer days there’s nothing better than a couple of scoops of delicious ice cream.

Buon appetito!

Important Information

Please Note: For the period from 14/07 – 30/07 you can use your tastecard on Fridays and Prezzo’s Kids menu or Tiny tots menu is included in the 2 for 1 offer, The cheapest children’s meal will be discounted first. (Valid Sun- Thursday and Children’s menu excluded at all other times). This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (nibbles, starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Thursday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and 17th – 26th December will be excluded as well as New Year’s Eve 31st December and New Year’s Day 1st January. It is not valid at Euston, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. Dish exclusions: Only La Famiglia and Piadina Lunch menu. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, children's men, set menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Formby
Average member score
4.1 9
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
5
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Good service and food cooked as requested, I'm fussy about my pizza. Also got two free..."
Read more
Chez said "Always Friendly Staff
Cannot fault this place, always have a decent meal, service is always top class & staff..."
Read more
Jeremy said
" The restaurant was completely empty when the two of us arrived so we could choose our table. We..."
Read more
DJ said "Second Time Card Use
Used card for only the second time. Food very good and service, just one point, they should serve..."
Read more
Alex said "Very Nice
Nice pizza"
Read more
Debbie said
" Lovely food and excellent service. Thoroughly enjoyed."
Read more
CHRISTOPHER said "Very pleasant.
2nd visit and once again nothing to complain about. Nice pizza and nice pasta. Not Michelin star..."
Read more
MARTINE said
" Lovely food. Was pleased to see more unusual desserts e.g. banana and Nutella calzone. Very..."
Read more
Anthony said "Thoroughly Enjoyable!
Sunday teatime, and the restaurant was becoming busier.

Amy, our server, was a..."
Read more
  • " Good service and food cooked as requested, I'm fussy about my pizza. Also got two free glasses of Prosecco, special dining offer that week!! No problem using tastecard so all in all a very good deal. "
    Posted 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chez said: "Always Friendly Staff
    Cannot fault this place, always have a decent meal, service is always top class & staff friendly & polite. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeremy said:
    " The restaurant was completely empty when the two of us arrived so we could choose our table. We were well attended to with pleasant food. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DJ said: "Second Time Card Use
    Used card for only the second time. Food very good and service, just one point, they should serve main courses on hot plates, especially pasta "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said: "Very Nice
    Nice pizza "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debbie said:
    " Lovely food and excellent service. Thoroughly enjoyed. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CHRISTOPHER said: "Very pleasant.
    2nd visit and once again nothing to complain about. Nice pizza and nice pasta. Not Michelin star but very pleasant all the same, as you would expect at Prezzo. Will definitely return again - and make good use of the tastecard. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARTINE said:
    " Lovely food. Was pleased to see more unusual desserts e.g. banana and Nutella calzone. Very friendly service. Will return. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "Thoroughly Enjoyable!
    Sunday teatime, and the restaurant was becoming busier.

    Amy, our server, was a delight. Food was excellent, and plentiful. Tastecard accepted in a trouble free manner. With a discount, 2 three course meals, two pints, and one diet coke, came to a little over £33. Excellent I thought. One shall return. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " Good service and food cooked as requested, I'm fussy about my pizza. Also got two free glasses of Prosecco, special dining offer that week!! No problem using tastecard so all in all a very good deal. "
    Posted 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chez said: "Always Friendly Staff
    Cannot fault this place, always have a decent meal, service is always top class & staff friendly & polite. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeremy said:
    " The restaurant was completely empty when the two of us arrived so we could choose our table. We were well attended to with pleasant food. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DJ said: "Second Time Card Use
    Used card for only the second time. Food very good and service, just one point, they should serve main courses on hot plates, especially pasta "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said: "Very Nice
    Nice pizza "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debbie said:
    " Lovely food and excellent service. Thoroughly enjoyed. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CHRISTOPHER said: "Very pleasant.
    2nd visit and once again nothing to complain about. Nice pizza and nice pasta. Not Michelin star but very pleasant all the same, as you would expect at Prezzo. Will definitely return again - and make good use of the tastecard. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARTINE said:
    " Lovely food. Was pleased to see more unusual desserts e.g. banana and Nutella calzone. Very friendly service. Will return. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "Thoroughly Enjoyable!
    Sunday teatime, and the restaurant was becoming busier.

    Amy, our server, was a delight. Food was excellent, and plentiful. Tastecard accepted in a trouble free manner. With a discount, 2 three course meals, two pints, and one diet coke, came to a little over £33. Excellent I thought. One shall return. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall