tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Himalaya Spice image

2 for 1 at Himalaya Spice

Himalaya Spice provides you to enjoy best Indian and Nepalis food prepared by their experienced chef and also served by friendly staff in the relaxed and comfortable surroundings.

The venue specialises in Nepalese food and the menu is generous, offering a good range of curries and sizzling specialities. All tastes are catered for and the chefs are keen to alter curries to customer requirements.

The service is very good and you're always sure of a warm welcome and friendly advice on the right choice to make from the extensive menu.

The standard of food is outstanding and the restaurant is cosy with fine decor. Locals have nothing but good things to say about Himalaya Spice.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days including Valentine's Day, Mother's Day or Father's Day etc.

View all reviews
Himalaya Spice
Average member score
4.5 12
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
4
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Pm said "Great Food And Price
We ordered the sheekh kebabs, crispy chicken wings, garlic naan, butter paneer masala and the..."
Read more
Jai said "Top Indian Restaraunt In Stanmore
Amazing food .
Both and meat and veg options are amazing"
Read more
Naiomi said "Great food
I've been to a lot of indian resteraunts in the area and this tops it so far. Great service,..."
Read more
Amin said "Shame about the music
The service was good, but the food wasn't all that. The Keema was minced too much and it..."
Read more
Anil said "Awesome!
Food was so good, service was excellent happily do again."
Read more
Vikram said "Excellent food
Excellent food and great service

Well done Alekh and Moti"
Read more
Vijay said "Excellent Food And Friendly Service!
First visit to the place and was very impressed with the food and service. Will definitely go again!"
Read more
Polly said "A New Favourite
This was the first restaurant where we used our discount and we are delighted to report that the..."
Read more
Amita said "Great night out locally
Great experience, delicious food and very friendly staff. Definitely recommend."
Read more
Gihan said
" Nice delicious food. Enjoyed a lot!!!!"
Read more
Nishil said "Amazing food
Great food everything was almost perfect and chilli paneer so good:-) the owner Moti is really..."
Read more
Nishil said "Food is nice
The food is really good here and is not over spiced:-) has good flavours :-) the service is..."
Read more
  • Pm said: "Great Food And Price
    We ordered the sheekh kebabs, crispy chicken wings, garlic naan, butter paneer masala and the daal makhani. The food was very tasty. It wasn't spicy so if you like it hot just ask them to make it spicy for you. The chicken wings were to die for! Really crispy, hot and flavoursome! Would definitely return. Price was very good too "
    Posted 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jai said: "Top Indian Restaraunt In Stanmore
    Amazing food .
    Both and meat and veg options are amazing "
    Posted 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Naiomi said: "Great food
    I've been to a lot of indian resteraunts in the area and this tops it so far. Great service, great tasting food. Will definitely be going back. "
    Posted 11 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amin said: "Shame about the music
    The service was good, but the food wasn't all that. The Keema was minced too much and it looked anaemic.
    The Saag Lamb had cream in it....!!!
    And hardly any meat.
    The sides are over priced....
    Tandoori roti £2.75 whaaaat.
    Won't be rushing back here. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anil said: "Awesome!
    Food was so good, service was excellent happily do again. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vikram said: "Excellent food
    Excellent food and great service

    Well done Alekh and Moti "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vijay said: "Excellent Food And Friendly Service!
    First visit to the place and was very impressed with the food and service. Will definitely go again! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Polly said: "A New Favourite
    This was the first restaurant where we used our discount and we are delighted to report that the food was fantastic, the service wonderful and we would not hesitate to return again.
    The Himalayan Sizzler turned out to be the star of the evening, along with a chicken tikka masala that deserves a trip to Cannons Park to sample. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amita said: "Great night out locally
    Great experience, delicious food and very friendly staff. Definitely recommend. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gihan said:
    " Nice delicious food. Enjoyed a lot!!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nishil said: "Amazing food
    Great food everything was almost perfect and chilli paneer so good:-) the owner Moti is really good and knows how to look after his customers:-) "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nishil said: "Food is nice
    The food is really good here and is not over spiced:-) has good flavours :-) the service is really good and the owner is very friendly:-) "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Pm said: "Great Food And Price
    We ordered the sheekh kebabs, crispy chicken wings, garlic naan, butter paneer masala and the daal makhani. The food was very tasty. It wasn't spicy so if you like it hot just ask them to make it spicy for you. The chicken wings were to die for! Really crispy, hot and flavoursome! Would definitely return. Price was very good too "
    Posted 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jai said: "Top Indian Restaraunt In Stanmore
    Amazing food .
    Both and meat and veg options are amazing "
    Posted 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Naiomi said: "Great food
    I've been to a lot of indian resteraunts in the area and this tops it so far. Great service, great tasting food. Will definitely be going back. "
    Posted 11 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amin said: "Shame about the music
    The service was good, but the food wasn't all that. The Keema was minced too much and it looked anaemic.
    The Saag Lamb had cream in it....!!!
    And hardly any meat.
    The sides are over priced....
    Tandoori roti £2.75 whaaaat.
    Won't be rushing back here. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anil said: "Awesome!
    Food was so good, service was excellent happily do again. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vikram said: "Excellent food
    Excellent food and great service

    Well done Alekh and Moti "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vijay said: "Excellent Food And Friendly Service!
    First visit to the place and was very impressed with the food and service. Will definitely go again! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Polly said: "A New Favourite
    This was the first restaurant where we used our discount and we are delighted to report that the food was fantastic, the service wonderful and we would not hesitate to return again.
    The Himalayan Sizzler turned out to be the star of the evening, along with a chicken tikka masala that deserves a trip to Cannons Park to sample. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amita said: "Great night out locally
    Great experience, delicious food and very friendly staff. Definitely recommend. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gihan said:
    " Nice delicious food. Enjoyed a lot!!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nishil said: "Amazing food
    Great food everything was almost perfect and chilli paneer so good:-) the owner Moti is really good and knows how to look after his customers:-) "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nishil said: "Food is nice
    The food is really good here and is not over spiced:-) has good flavours :-) the service is really good and the owner is very friendly:-) "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall