tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Anoki - Derby image
Anoki - Derby image
Anoki - Derby image
Anoki - Derby image

2 for 1 at Anoki - Derby

Simply the best and one of the most popular dining venues in Derby. Experience the famous Anoki Cuisine beneath the gilded vaulting of the Old Picture Hall in the heart of Derby.

Their passion for Indian cooking becomes apparent on visiting the restaurant from the delightful and tempting aromas you first experience on entering, to the delicious and exciting flavours of the cuisine itself.

The warm and courteous hospitality of the staff coupled with the elegant décor go a long way to providing customers with a memorable dining experience.

Anoki delivers great atmosphere, superb service and sensational food for an altogether unforgettable evening.

View all reviews
Anoki - Derby
Average member score
4.7 22
Diner rating
Excellent
18
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Andrew said "Amazing
Fantastic meal and great service. Will certainly go again but only if I use my taste card."
Read more
Jane said
" We had a lovely meal and the service was excellent, we will defiantly be eating there again."
Read more
KARAMJIT said "Anoki Indian fine dining experience
Best Indian restaurant in Derby by far, the starters was absolutely amazing and the main course..."
Read more
peter said
" One of the best Indian meals i have ever had."
Read more
Dee said "Exquisite
Beautiful in every way"
Read more
Rosie said "Totally different Indian Meal
What a great place, a totally different experience. Not your usual menu, but refreshingly great!..."
Read more
Ruth said
" Food was lovely but they did not allow 2for1 on rice or breads which I would have thought were..."
Read more
Tania said "Great Evening
Two night spa break and alton towers adrenerlyn rush! Were looking for somewhere nice for dinner...."
Read more
Emily said "Fantastic
Fantastic food"
Read more
Mr said "Anoki Amazing Taste Of India In Style
The restaurant has a car park, which is located on the side of the building, seating area with a..."
Read more
"Excellent!!
Amazing food and service"
Read more
Vincent said "World Class Worst Service
After reading many reviews for Anoki on multiple websites, my friend and I decided to give it a..."
Read more
Eleanor said "Favourite For Indian Food
We are converted anoki Derby fans. The food was incredible. The service was top notch and the..."
Read more
Ruben said "Above standard
An excellent place to have an Indian cuisine in Derby. Very courteous and friendly staff (..."
Read more
Helen said "EXCELLENT
I have been going to this restaurant for a number of years and it never disappoints. It is a..."
Read more
David said "One of the Best
There two fantastic Indian restaurants in Derby - each within 2 minutes walk from each other...."
Read more
David said "One of the Best
There two fantastic Indian restaurants in Derby - each within 2 minutes walk from each other...."
Read more
Mahf said "Wonderful
A great experience with my Wife, Son & Daughter (whose Birthday we were celebrating).
..."
Read more
Robert said "First Visit - but not the last
My wife and I visited the restaurant last night for the first time. What an amazing experience!!..."
Read more
Mike said
" A fresh and interesting menu, good service and an interesting venue. A very pleasant curry."
Read more
Hannah said "Absolutley fantastic
I've been to many many Indians in my time. However this one really stood out. The service..."
Read more
Ellie said "Amazing Just Amazing!
The food was incredible. The service was top notch. I'm completely enamoured with Anoki!..."
Read more
  • Andrew said: "Amazing
    Fantastic meal and great service. Will certainly go again but only if I use my taste card. "
    Posted 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " We had a lovely meal and the service was excellent, we will defiantly be eating there again. "
    Posted 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KARAMJIT said: "Anoki Indian fine dining experience
    Best Indian restaurant in Derby by far, the starters was absolutely amazing and the main course out of this world. Couple this with attentive waiting staff that delivered their service with the highest standards and the amazing atmosphere created by the Anoki team made our visit very special indeed, we will be eating here in the very near future. "
    Posted 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • peter said:
    " One of the best Indian meals i have ever had. "
    Posted 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dee said: "Exquisite
    Beautiful in every way "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rosie said: "Totally different Indian Meal
    What a great place, a totally different experience. Not your usual menu, but refreshingly great! Service is amazing too! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruth said:
    " Food was lovely but they did not allow 2for1 on rice or breads which I would have thought were part of the main meal. So very restricted. "
    Posted 1 year, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tania said: "Great Evening
    Two night spa break and alton towers adrenerlyn rush! Were looking for somewhere nice for dinner. So Taste card app it was to check out reviews on resturant in Derby. Found this place reviews very good (apart from one!!) Picture's look lovely beautiful building inside. We were not disappointed, place looked good, staff looked fab dressed in Indian costumes, food was lovely, presentation and service were very good. All in all a lovely evening, would recommend and go again next yime I'm in that part of the country "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emily said: "Fantastic
    Fantastic food "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "Anoki Amazing Taste Of India In Style
    The restaurant has a car park, which is located on the side of the building, seating area with a bar down stairs ,good selection drinks whilst waiting to be seated in dining area, nicely decorated throughout, all the staff are dressed to impress in traditional Indian clothing (they all looked amazing) and always on the ball ,the main dining area is amazing and has a large projected screen with musical India songs playing all evening, the food was well present and in style and tastes so good , loved all the service, loved the food , loved the staff, will go to all the branches for sure, oh got to be the best quality ,even the takeaway bags were well designed "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent!!
    Amazing food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vincent said: "World Class Worst Service
    After reading many reviews for Anoki on multiple websites, my friend and I decided to give it a go. We arrived at the restaurant at 7.45pm; there were not many diners and it was not crowded. We stood at the stairway while waiting for someone to greet us. After 10 minutes, we were still not seen to be seated despite the bartender and the servers saw us. We were totally being ignored until I managed to get hold of another “passing by” server. We were then shown to our table. Whilst we were not properly seated yet, the server started to place the towels on our laps. He opened up the towels and “dropped” it onto our lap in mid-air in our chest level. He placed the towel on me but on not my friend. Next, he was asking what we want to drink without showing us the menu. I requested for the menu and asked him to come back after 10 minutes for our drinks order. He gave us the menu but he was not back for our drinks order. Again, I have to “hunt down” a server which was another jolly good 15 minutes. After that long wait, we managed to order our drinks and mains at the same time. However, again our drinks were not served after another 15 minutes of waiting. After our meals, we called for our bills and yes, we have to look for servers again! Eventually, I managed to get hold of a server and asked for my bill. Frustrated of waiting for 15 minutes, the bill was still not brought to me, we walked to the bar counter to pay for our meals. I asked the servers (3 of them standing behind the counters who were chatting and laughing) why the service was so bad. I was told by our server that one of the employees had broken his legs the previous weeks and they were now short of staffs. Now, it is definitely not my problem that they were short of staffs. They are running a restaurant, a service line, and if they are short of helpers, they should find temporary replacement. The servers were not concentrating and focusing on their job. They were taking our orders and then serving food on others while should be preparing our drinks first. World class…. ABOSULTELY NO and we definitely will not spend our money there again. Oh by the way, when we left the restaurant, it was 10.55pm. 3 hours for 2 persons dining! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eleanor said: "Favourite For Indian Food
    We are converted anoki Derby fans. The food was incredible. The service was top notch and the setting and atmosphere was amazing. We loved this place from start to finish. It's expensive curry but worth every penny. We will go again and continue to go without taste card as it's worth it. I recommend this to everyone I know and can't stress enough just how good the food is. Well done anoki! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruben said: "Above standard
    An excellent place to have an Indian cuisine in Derby. Very courteous and friendly staff ( Especially the Gold Shoed one) he made us feel at home. The presentation and service was excellent, they know what the are doing, the quality and standard of the food is above the rest in Derby. It is certainly worth visiting to admire the experience. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said: "EXCELLENT
    I have been going to this restaurant for a number of years and it never disappoints. It is a little expensive, but the atmosphere and meal is definitely worth it in my opinion. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "One of the Best
    There two fantastic Indian restaurants in Derby - each within 2 minutes walk from each other. It's hard to choose between them in honesty but the fact that now the Anoki takes Tastecard then there is no competition. The food is divine, not your popadomss and curry after a few beers rubbish most places serve - just divine with distinct flavours in each dish. The service is also superb and ambiance second to none. We have been going to Anoki for years, now that they take Tastecard then the value for money is beyond compare. If you want perfect Indian food then give them a try, you will not be disappointed. 10 out of 10 without any doubt "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 17 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "One of the Best
    There two fantastic Indian restaurants in Derby - each within 2 minutes walk from each other. It's hard to choose between them in honesty but the fact that now the Anoki takes Tastecard then there is no competition. The food is divine, not your popadomss and curry after a few beers rubbish most places serve - just divine with distinct flavours in each dish. The service is also superb and ambiance second to none. We have been going to Anoki for years, now that they take Tastecard then the value for money is beyond compare. If you want perfect Indian food then give them a try, you will not be disappointed. 10 out of 10 without any doubt "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mahf said: "Wonderful
    A great experience with my Wife, Son & Daughter (whose Birthday we were celebrating).
    Set meal with fantastic starters & mains, we topped it off with amazing desserts & tea.

    At least the best in the Midlands for me, well done to the owners, chefs & staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "First Visit - but not the last
    My wife and I visited the restaurant last night for the first time. What an amazing experience!! Amazing staff with a genuine friendly welcome followed by a wonderful dining experience including complimentary popadoms and palate cleansers between courses, served in a wonderful setting. The dishes were far above average and included dishes not seen in other restaurants. We are not locals, but will be in Derby quite a bit over the coming years and will certainly return. We thought that we had good Indian restaurants locally were we live. They take second place when compared to Anoki!! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said:
    " A fresh and interesting menu, good service and an interesting venue. A very pleasant curry. "
    Posted 2 years, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said: "Absolutley fantastic
    I've been to many many Indians in my time. However this one really stood out. The service was brilliant, friendly staff who were over accommodating, the food was out of this world. with plenty of dishes to choose from, all explained thoroughly by the staff and also tailored to what exactly you like. I honestly don't think il be dining anywhere else in future, 100% recommend to anyone. Tastecard really easy to use, overall a fantastic experience. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ellie said: "Amazing Just Amazing!
    The food was incredible. The service was top notch. I'm completely enamoured with Anoki! From the moment you walk in your treated to an amazing dining experience. I'll go back as often as I can now as I'm not sure I'll be able to eat anywhere else. Delicious! You have to try here if you like Indian food. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Andrew said: "Amazing
    Fantastic meal and great service. Will certainly go again but only if I use my taste card. "
    Posted 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " We had a lovely meal and the service was excellent, we will defiantly be eating there again. "
    Posted 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KARAMJIT said: "Anoki Indian fine dining experience
    Best Indian restaurant in Derby by far, the starters was absolutely amazing and the main course out of this world. Couple this with attentive waiting staff that delivered their service with the highest standards and the amazing atmosphere created by the Anoki team made our visit very special indeed, we will be eating here in the very near future. "
    Posted 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • peter said:
    " One of the best Indian meals i have ever had. "
    Posted 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dee said: "Exquisite
    Beautiful in every way "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rosie said: "Totally different Indian Meal
    What a great place, a totally different experience. Not your usual menu, but refreshingly great! Service is amazing too! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruth said:
    " Food was lovely but they did not allow 2for1 on rice or breads which I would have thought were part of the main meal. So very restricted. "
    Posted 1 year, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tania said: "Great Evening
    Two night spa break and alton towers adrenerlyn rush! Were looking for somewhere nice for dinner. So Taste card app it was to check out reviews on resturant in Derby. Found this place reviews very good (apart from one!!) Picture's look lovely beautiful building inside. We were not disappointed, place looked good, staff looked fab dressed in Indian costumes, food was lovely, presentation and service were very good. All in all a lovely evening, would recommend and go again next yime I'm in that part of the country "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emily said: "Fantastic
    Fantastic food "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "Anoki Amazing Taste Of India In Style
    The restaurant has a car park, which is located on the side of the building, seating area with a bar down stairs ,good selection drinks whilst waiting to be seated in dining area, nicely decorated throughout, all the staff are dressed to impress in traditional Indian clothing (they all looked amazing) and always on the ball ,the main dining area is amazing and has a large projected screen with musical India songs playing all evening, the food was well present and in style and tastes so good , loved all the service, loved the food , loved the staff, will go to all the branches for sure, oh got to be the best quality ,even the takeaway bags were well designed "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent!!
    Amazing food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vincent said: "World Class Worst Service
    After reading many reviews for Anoki on multiple websites, my friend and I decided to give it a go. We arrived at the restaurant at 7.45pm; there were not many diners and it was not crowded. We stood at the stairway while waiting for someone to greet us. After 10 minutes, we were still not seen to be seated despite the bartender and the servers saw us. We were totally being ignored until I managed to get hold of another “passing by” server. We were then shown to our table. Whilst we were not properly seated yet, the server started to place the towels on our laps. He opened up the towels and “dropped” it onto our lap in mid-air in our chest level. He placed the towel on me but on not my friend. Next, he was asking what we want to drink without showing us the menu. I requested for the menu and asked him to come back after 10 minutes for our drinks order. He gave us the menu but he was not back for our drinks order. Again, I have to “hunt down” a server which was another jolly good 15 minutes. After that long wait, we managed to order our drinks and mains at the same time. However, again our drinks were not served after another 15 minutes of waiting. After our meals, we called for our bills and yes, we have to look for servers again! Eventually, I managed to get hold of a server and asked for my bill. Frustrated of waiting for 15 minutes, the bill was still not brought to me, we walked to the bar counter to pay for our meals. I asked the servers (3 of them standing behind the counters who were chatting and laughing) why the service was so bad. I was told by our server that one of the employees had broken his legs the previous weeks and they were now short of staffs. Now, it is definitely not my problem that they were short of staffs. They are running a restaurant, a service line, and if they are short of helpers, they should find temporary replacement. The servers were not concentrating and focusing on their job. They were taking our orders and then serving food on others while should be preparing our drinks first. World class…. ABOSULTELY NO and we definitely will not spend our money there again. Oh by the way, when we left the restaurant, it was 10.55pm. 3 hours for 2 persons dining! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eleanor said: "Favourite For Indian Food
    We are converted anoki Derby fans. The food was incredible. The service was top notch and the setting and atmosphere was amazing. We loved this place from start to finish. It's expensive curry but worth every penny. We will go again and continue to go without taste card as it's worth it. I recommend this to everyone I know and can't stress enough just how good the food is. Well done anoki! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruben said: "Above standard
    An excellent place to have an Indian cuisine in Derby. Very courteous and friendly staff ( Especially the Gold Shoed one) he made us feel at home. The presentation and service was excellent, they know what the are doing, the quality and standard of the food is above the rest in Derby. It is certainly worth visiting to admire the experience. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said: "EXCELLENT
    I have been going to this restaurant for a number of years and it never disappoints. It is a little expensive, but the atmosphere and meal is definitely worth it in my opinion. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "One of the Best
    There two fantastic Indian restaurants in Derby - each within 2 minutes walk from each other. It's hard to choose between them in honesty but the fact that now the Anoki takes Tastecard then there is no competition. The food is divine, not your popadomss and curry after a few beers rubbish most places serve - just divine with distinct flavours in each dish. The service is also superb and ambiance second to none. We have been going to Anoki for years, now that they take Tastecard then the value for money is beyond compare. If you want perfect Indian food then give them a try, you will not be disappointed. 10 out of 10 without any doubt "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 17 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "One of the Best
    There two fantastic Indian restaurants in Derby - each within 2 minutes walk from each other. It's hard to choose between them in honesty but the fact that now the Anoki takes Tastecard then there is no competition. The food is divine, not your popadomss and curry after a few beers rubbish most places serve - just divine with distinct flavours in each dish. The service is also superb and ambiance second to none. We have been going to Anoki for years, now that they take Tastecard then the value for money is beyond compare. If you want perfect Indian food then give them a try, you will not be disappointed. 10 out of 10 without any doubt "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mahf said: "Wonderful
    A great experience with my Wife, Son & Daughter (whose Birthday we were celebrating).
    Set meal with fantastic starters & mains, we topped it off with amazing desserts & tea.

    At least the best in the Midlands for me, well done to the owners, chefs & staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "First Visit - but not the last
    My wife and I visited the restaurant last night for the first time. What an amazing experience!! Amazing staff with a genuine friendly welcome followed by a wonderful dining experience including complimentary popadoms and palate cleansers between courses, served in a wonderful setting. The dishes were far above average and included dishes not seen in other restaurants. We are not locals, but will be in Derby quite a bit over the coming years and will certainly return. We thought that we had good Indian restaurants locally were we live. They take second place when compared to Anoki!! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said:
    " A fresh and interesting menu, good service and an interesting venue. A very pleasant curry. "
    Posted 2 years, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said: "Absolutley fantastic
    I've been to many many Indians in my time. However this one really stood out. The service was brilliant, friendly staff who were over accommodating, the food was out of this world. with plenty of dishes to choose from, all explained thoroughly by the staff and also tailored to what exactly you like. I honestly don't think il be dining anywhere else in future, 100% recommend to anyone. Tastecard really easy to use, overall a fantastic experience. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ellie said: "Amazing Just Amazing!
    The food was incredible. The service was top notch. I'm completely enamoured with Anoki! From the moment you walk in your treated to an amazing dining experience. I'll go back as often as I can now as I'm not sure I'll be able to eat anywhere else. Delicious! You have to try here if you like Indian food. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall