tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Kathmandu Delight image

2 for 1 at Kathmandu Delight

Kathmandu delight is a contemporary Nepalese/Gurkha restaurant in the heart of Nottingham that offers a unique approach to cooking. Their aim is to bring the best traditional Nepalese, Indian & indo Chinese cuisine with a modem twist.

They bring ingredients from across the sub-continent to create their own electric mix of dishes, bursting with fresh, vibrant flavours and emphasizing light and healthy cuisine using cholesterol free cooking oil.

The menu is set by their awards winning fine dining chef Dipak Ojha with a unique experience of real Nepalese and Indian food which you would have never tasted before. If any dish of your choice is not listed on their menu please ask.

Important Information

Please Note; The tastecard discount is not available on any celebration days- these include Valentine's day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Easter, Christmas & New Year & Bank Holidays.

View all reviews
Kathmandu Delight
Average member score
5.0 4
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Phil said "Beautiful good and attentive service
We had a beautiful meal here. We chose Nepalese food and it was so tasty and piping hot. Popadoms..."
Read more
Danny said "Very nice food
Very very tasty"
Read more
Mark said "Fantastic
Really friendly staff and very polite food was gorgeous I normally have a takeaway from here but..."
Read more
Mark said "Greeeeeaaaattttt fooooooood
Fantastic gorgeous food the best indian I've had.....kathmandu keep up the good work"
Read more
  • Phil said: "Beautiful good and attentive service
    We had a beautiful meal here. We chose Nepalese food and it was so tasty and piping hot. Popadoms and pickles to start with, a lush lamb dish as a starter (Khasi Ko Choila) - loads of garlic - and a Nepalese lamb curry ( Gurkhali Lamb) for the main with pilau rice, naan, mushroom khaki and saag aloo. My wife had a starter of prawn pure and then a Nepalese chicken dish (Gurkhali Chicken). Delicious. We drank only soft drinks but finished off with coffee. £36 to pay using my Tastecard. A great meal, highly recommended. "
    Posted 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danny said: "Very nice food
    Very very tasty "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Fantastic
    Really friendly staff and very polite food was gorgeous I normally have a takeaway from here but decided to go for a meal with my wife..we was not disappointed food was fantastic kathmandu have got it sort keep up the great work we will be back for deffo "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Greeeeeaaaattttt fooooooood
    Fantastic gorgeous food the best indian I've had.....kathmandu keep up the good work "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Phil said: "Beautiful good and attentive service
    We had a beautiful meal here. We chose Nepalese food and it was so tasty and piping hot. Popadoms and pickles to start with, a lush lamb dish as a starter (Khasi Ko Choila) - loads of garlic - and a Nepalese lamb curry ( Gurkhali Lamb) for the main with pilau rice, naan, mushroom khaki and saag aloo. My wife had a starter of prawn pure and then a Nepalese chicken dish (Gurkhali Chicken). Delicious. We drank only soft drinks but finished off with coffee. £36 to pay using my Tastecard. A great meal, highly recommended. "
    Posted 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danny said: "Very nice food
    Very very tasty "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Fantastic
    Really friendly staff and very polite food was gorgeous I normally have a takeaway from here but decided to go for a meal with my wife..we was not disappointed food was fantastic kathmandu have got it sort keep up the great work we will be back for deffo "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Greeeeeaaaattttt fooooooood
    Fantastic gorgeous food the best indian I've had.....kathmandu keep up the good work "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall