tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 4 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
View Menu
Sheesh Mahal image
Sheesh Mahal image
Sheesh Mahal image
Sheesh Mahal image

2 for 1 at Sheesh Mahal

Sheesh Mahal believe that there’s more to running a restaurant than simply providing good food. Of course the food is very important and they place the highest priority on preparing all of their dishes with care, skill and precision.

Recipes have been handed down through the generations and they are constantly trying to improve them whilst retaining the traditional qualities and flavours. Naturally they only use fresh Chicken and Lamb and the spices are mixed separately so they retain their individual flavour.

Apart from this they have an extensive wine list, you will always find a welcoming atmosphere with staff who are only too pleased to help you in any possible way and to make your dining with us an occasion to remember.

View all reviews
Sheesh Mahal
Average member score
4.5 8
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Rosalinda said
" Excellent food."
Read more
Twickenham said "Pleasant Mid Week Meal
Had a really tasty meal with my girlfriends, staff were very friendly and did not rush us.
..."
Read more
"Lovely Food
Nice peaceful atmosphere
Friendly staff
Nice and comfortable place"
Read more
Sunaina said
" Loved it"
Read more
Mandie said
" Always an excellent experience and delicious food"
Read more
" V nice"
Read more
Sara said "Quite disappointed
Ordered poppodoms nice and fresh however bland chutneys and pickles and small pots with not..."
Read more
Lucy said
" Best Curry around.. highly recommended"
Read more
  • Rosalinda said:
    " Excellent food. "
    Posted 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Twickenham said: "Pleasant Mid Week Meal
    Had a really tasty meal with my girlfriends, staff were very friendly and did not rush us.
    I have been here a few times in the past and is consistently of a very high standard, I would recommend this restaurant to my friends and family. "
    Posted 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely Food
    Nice peaceful atmosphere
    Friendly staff
    Nice and comfortable place "
    Posted 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sunaina said:
    " Loved it "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mandie said:
    " Always an excellent experience and delicious food "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " V nice "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said: "Quite disappointed
    Ordered poppodoms nice and fresh however bland chutneys and pickles and small pots with not enough selection so had to ask for refilling. The waiter took ages to collect our finished plates too.

    Ordered one pilau rice which was small compared to other restaurants so wasn't really enough to share. Ordered the chicken rezalla which was ok, however they brought it out to me in a dish that was baking hot, ok so I was warned it was hot but to spoon the curry out the dish was impossible without touching the handle so therefore me and my boyfriend both burnt ourselves which resulted in a nasty blister. My boyfriend ordered the chicken bhuna (madras hot) this was very nice but again the portion was very small. The prices are high for the portion size. They charged us £4.50 for 4 poppodoms which is ridiculous. There whole atmosphere there was just not happening, normally some curry places play music. Glad we tried it but won't be returning here I'm afraid as there are much more better curry places and cheaper in twickenham. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said:
    " Best Curry around.. highly recommended "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Rosalinda said:
    " Excellent food. "
    Posted 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Twickenham said: "Pleasant Mid Week Meal
    Had a really tasty meal with my girlfriends, staff were very friendly and did not rush us.
    I have been here a few times in the past and is consistently of a very high standard, I would recommend this restaurant to my friends and family. "
    Posted 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely Food
    Nice peaceful atmosphere
    Friendly staff
    Nice and comfortable place "
    Posted 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sunaina said:
    " Loved it "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mandie said:
    " Always an excellent experience and delicious food "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " V nice "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said: "Quite disappointed
    Ordered poppodoms nice and fresh however bland chutneys and pickles and small pots with not enough selection so had to ask for refilling. The waiter took ages to collect our finished plates too.

    Ordered one pilau rice which was small compared to other restaurants so wasn't really enough to share. Ordered the chicken rezalla which was ok, however they brought it out to me in a dish that was baking hot, ok so I was warned it was hot but to spoon the curry out the dish was impossible without touching the handle so therefore me and my boyfriend both burnt ourselves which resulted in a nasty blister. My boyfriend ordered the chicken bhuna (madras hot) this was very nice but again the portion was very small. The prices are high for the portion size. They charged us £4.50 for 4 poppodoms which is ridiculous. There whole atmosphere there was just not happening, normally some curry places play music. Glad we tried it but won't be returning here I'm afraid as there are much more better curry places and cheaper in twickenham. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said:
    " Best Curry around.. highly recommended "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall