tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Cinnamon image
Cinnamon image

2 for 1 at Cinnamon

Cinnamon has elegant interior design, quality food, a friendly atmosphere and excellent customer service. Diners can indulge in a feast of Indian specialities, authentically prepared by excellent chefs.

The members of staff at Cinnamon pride themselves in their cuisine. They always endeavour to bring you the finest Indian food, using authentic ingredients to create traditional dishes.

The staff are very conscious of your health and cook with low cholesterol oil. They also offer a wide range of dining options featuring local, national and international cuisine.

Important Information

Please Note: As per tastecard rules the 241 discount does not apply to side dishes, Set menus or Sundries.

View all reviews
Cinnamon
Average member score
5.0 22
Diner rating
Excellent
21
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Charlie said "One of My Favourite Places To Eat In Nottingham!!
Amazing service and excellent food, I would definitely recommend anyone travelling through..."
Read more
lynne said "Excellent
Having read good reviews, I requested to be taken to Cinnamon for my (midweek) birthday. The..."
Read more
Danny said "Valentine curry
Good food I had a house special tandoori mixed grill it was great very tasty throughout. Also..."
Read more
Bruce said "Well Worth A Visit
Lovely food, friendly attentive service. Just a little quiet on a post Christmas Sunday evening -..."
Read more
MARIA said
" Excellent food and service. ☺"
Read more
Diane said "You must try here!
Wonderful service and delicious food! Highly recommended we travel and eat all over the country..."
Read more
Joanna said "A fantastic meal
The whole experience from phoning to book the table to the coffee was excellent."
Read more
Crabtree said
" Very good food and very friendly staff . Would defiantly recommend going and will go back"
Read more
Gaz said
" Outstanding food with even better service... Would recommend to anybody. Had a really nice..."
Read more
Ryan said "Unbelievable value for money
This place is absolutely magnificent, me and my girlfriend have been on 3 occasions now and each..."
Read more
Richard said "What a find!
This was one of the best Indian meals we've ever had! Really fancied a curry after a long..."
Read more
Graham said "Wish I Lived Nearer!
On holiday in area, so selected as Taste card accepted, and previous good reviews.
Great..."
Read more
Kat said "night out
We had an absolutely amazing food tonight, the fish was mouthwatering, the chicken tandoori was..."
Read more
Christopher said "Fantastic meal + service
A fantastic service throughout and excellent food. I would definitely recommend."
Read more
Jayne said
" We had an absolutely delicious meal and will certainly be back. As well as the usual curry styles..."
Read more
Ravi said "Certainly the best Indian food in Nottingham
Really nice food, excellent service. Would recommend. Very reasonable prices"
Read more
Rosh said "absolutely lovely!!!!
This is a superb restaurant with excellent food and service. The people were lovely and the..."
Read more
Alex said "Fantastic restaurant!!
Fantastic food, at extremely good prices. Will be recommending to my friends and family. Also..."
Read more
CRAIG said "Well recomended
Superb food, good price exerlant service and would highly recomend to anyone"
Read more
John said "Birthday night out
Warm, friendly atmosphere, lovely people and excellent food. Nothing was too much trouble...."
Read more
GPG said "Great Place!
Really nice place. Good atmosphere, polite and personable service and GREAT FOOD!"
Read more
J&MB said
" Very pleasant restaurant, excellent service where the waiters keep you informed about the time..."
Read more
  • Charlie said: "One of My Favourite Places To Eat In Nottingham!!
    Amazing service and excellent food, I would definitely recommend anyone travelling through stapleford to try this Indian. Staff are very friendly and welcoming, perfect portions sizes so great value for money! "
    Posted 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • lynne said: "Excellent
    Having read good reviews, I requested to be taken to Cinnamon for my (midweek) birthday. The staff were extremely welcoming, courteous and attentive. We both really enjoyed the food we selected, which was authentically spicy, and without any prior notice the restaurant summoned up a birthday cake and candles!! We have been back since (at weekend) and enjoyed the same quality of service and food as Cinnamon restaurant demonstrates true Asian hospitality and friendliness. There were several families present with children on the Saturday evening. "
    Posted 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danny said: "Valentine curry
    Good food I had a house special tandoori mixed grill it was great very tasty throughout. Also tried fish pakora for the first time will definitely have this again. The other half had a curry of some sort and thoroughly enjoyed hers to. Complimentary drinks at the end was a nice touch to. "
    Posted 9 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bruce said: "Well Worth A Visit
    Lovely food, friendly attentive service. Just a little quiet on a post Christmas Sunday evening - hence the four stars for atmosphere - but even our local pub was unusually quiet the same evening. Will definitely visit again and am sure I won't be disappointed. Recommended. "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARIA said:
    " Excellent food and service. ☺ "
    Posted 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Diane said: "You must try here!
    Wonderful service and delicious food! Highly recommended we travel and eat all over the country and I have 5 star tastebuds! Lol. You will not be disappointed.:-) "
    Posted 1 year, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanna said: "A fantastic meal
    The whole experience from phoning to book the table to the coffee was excellent. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Crabtree said:
    " Very good food and very friendly staff . Would defiantly recommend going and will go back "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gaz said:
    " Outstanding food with even better service... Would recommend to anybody. Had a really nice relaxed night with some really nice tasty food. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ryan said: "Unbelievable value for money
    This place is absolutely magnificent, me and my girlfriend have been on 3 occasions now and each time it has been fantastic.

    The taste card is really easy to use, the food quality is fantastic.My girlfriend was cold when we went in so they kindly put the heating on for her straight away, the atmosphere is really nice. We Ordered drinks and poppadum's before our main meals and they came straight away. The quality of food was magnificent, everything was fresh and hot, the naan breads had clearly just been made, I got the Eastern Jalfrezi because I like curries with a mixture of meats in it.

    After our meals the staff boxed up what was left of my girlfriends food so she could have it for lunch the next day, we were given hot towels, a chocolate mint and a complimentary drink, I had a generous helping of brandy and my girlfriend had a baileys.

    At the end of the meal I shook the managers hand and he made sure we got to our car safely. Can not speak highly enough of the people at cinnamon, absolutely fantastic, keep it up guys we will definitely be returning very soon and telling everyone we know. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "What a find!
    This was one of the best Indian meals we've ever had! Really fancied a curry after a long day at work and looked at what tastecard had on offer locally. Cinnamon was our nearest and thought we'd give it a try. So pleased we did. We booked for 7pm on a Wednesday. We were the first there and it initially felt slightly awkward but soon more people arrived and the atmosphere livened up. Everything was exactly as one would hope for and more. Friendly manager who helped with foods choices and checked that the hot meat would not be too much for us, beautiful food, amazing naan, perfect portions, the waiter even checked that we were ready for the next course or whether we wanted a few mins longer. Poppadoms with 5 pickle tray, two starters, two mains, rice, naan, chapati, 3 pints of Mongoose and two free liqueurs to finish - all for under £30 with tastecard. Brilliant value. Beats all the curry places I've been to in Nottingham. We will definitely be going back with tastecard or for one of their themed nights or a takeaway. Thanks you to all the staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said: "Wish I Lived Nearer!
    On holiday in area, so selected as Taste card accepted, and previous good reviews.
    Great find, as food was to a very good standard, served well, manager very attentive, and as we had not been there before took time to ensure we had not ordered dishes that might have been too hot for us.
    We both fully enjoyed our dishes, and can certainly recommend without hesitation.

    Back at the hotel, locals said that they used it and we're always pleased. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kat said: "night out
    We had an absolutely amazing food tonight, the fish was mouthwatering, the chicken tandoori was the best I`ve ever tasted. The service excellent, very polite staff. At the end they offered me a free liqueur. I would definitely recommend this place and definitely come back again... "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christopher said: "Fantastic meal + service
    A fantastic service throughout and excellent food. I would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jayne said:
    " We had an absolutely delicious meal and will certainly be back. As well as the usual curry styles there are some interesting specials on the menu. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel really welcome, great service. Easy parking. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ravi said: "Certainly the best Indian food in Nottingham
    Really nice food, excellent service. Would recommend. Very reasonable prices "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rosh said: "absolutely lovely!!!!
    This is a superb restaurant with excellent food and service. The people were lovely and the atmosphere was brilliant. Would highly recommend this place! :) "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said: "Fantastic restaurant!!
    Fantastic food, at extremely good prices. Will be recommending to my friends and family. Also polite and efficient service from staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CRAIG said: "Well recomended
    Superb food, good price exerlant service and would highly recomend to anyone "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Birthday night out
    Warm, friendly atmosphere, lovely people and excellent food. Nothing was too much trouble. Ambient lighting with pleasant background music. "
    Posted 2 years, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GPG said: "Great Place!
    Really nice place. Good atmosphere, polite and personable service and GREAT FOOD! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J&MB said:
    " Very pleasant restaurant, excellent service where the waiters keep you informed about the time between meals, reasonable price and good quality food. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 11 days ago...
    2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Charlie said: "One of My Favourite Places To Eat In Nottingham!!
    Amazing service and excellent food, I would definitely recommend anyone travelling through stapleford to try this Indian. Staff are very friendly and welcoming, perfect portions sizes so great value for money! "
    Posted 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • lynne said: "Excellent
    Having read good reviews, I requested to be taken to Cinnamon for my (midweek) birthday. The staff were extremely welcoming, courteous and attentive. We both really enjoyed the food we selected, which was authentically spicy, and without any prior notice the restaurant summoned up a birthday cake and candles!! We have been back since (at weekend) and enjoyed the same quality of service and food as Cinnamon restaurant demonstrates true Asian hospitality and friendliness. There were several families present with children on the Saturday evening. "
    Posted 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danny said: "Valentine curry
    Good food I had a house special tandoori mixed grill it was great very tasty throughout. Also tried fish pakora for the first time will definitely have this again. The other half had a curry of some sort and thoroughly enjoyed hers to. Complimentary drinks at the end was a nice touch to. "
    Posted 9 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bruce said: "Well Worth A Visit
    Lovely food, friendly attentive service. Just a little quiet on a post Christmas Sunday evening - hence the four stars for atmosphere - but even our local pub was unusually quiet the same evening. Will definitely visit again and am sure I won't be disappointed. Recommended. "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARIA said:
    " Excellent food and service. ☺ "
    Posted 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Diane said: "You must try here!
    Wonderful service and delicious food! Highly recommended we travel and eat all over the country and I have 5 star tastebuds! Lol. You will not be disappointed.:-) "
    Posted 1 year, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanna said: "A fantastic meal
    The whole experience from phoning to book the table to the coffee was excellent. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Crabtree said:
    " Very good food and very friendly staff . Would defiantly recommend going and will go back "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gaz said:
    " Outstanding food with even better service... Would recommend to anybody. Had a really nice relaxed night with some really nice tasty food. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ryan said: "Unbelievable value for money
    This place is absolutely magnificent, me and my girlfriend have been on 3 occasions now and each time it has been fantastic.

    The taste card is really easy to use, the food quality is fantastic.My girlfriend was cold when we went in so they kindly put the heating on for her straight away, the atmosphere is really nice. We Ordered drinks and poppadum's before our main meals and they came straight away. The quality of food was magnificent, everything was fresh and hot, the naan breads had clearly just been made, I got the Eastern Jalfrezi because I like curries with a mixture of meats in it.

    After our meals the staff boxed up what was left of my girlfriends food so she could have it for lunch the next day, we were given hot towels, a chocolate mint and a complimentary drink, I had a generous helping of brandy and my girlfriend had a baileys.

    At the end of the meal I shook the managers hand and he made sure we got to our car safely. Can not speak highly enough of the people at cinnamon, absolutely fantastic, keep it up guys we will definitely be returning very soon and telling everyone we know. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "What a find!
    This was one of the best Indian meals we've ever had! Really fancied a curry after a long day at work and looked at what tastecard had on offer locally. Cinnamon was our nearest and thought we'd give it a try. So pleased we did. We booked for 7pm on a Wednesday. We were the first there and it initially felt slightly awkward but soon more people arrived and the atmosphere livened up. Everything was exactly as one would hope for and more. Friendly manager who helped with foods choices and checked that the hot meat would not be too much for us, beautiful food, amazing naan, perfect portions, the waiter even checked that we were ready for the next course or whether we wanted a few mins longer. Poppadoms with 5 pickle tray, two starters, two mains, rice, naan, chapati, 3 pints of Mongoose and two free liqueurs to finish - all for under £30 with tastecard. Brilliant value. Beats all the curry places I've been to in Nottingham. We will definitely be going back with tastecard or for one of their themed nights or a takeaway. Thanks you to all the staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said: "Wish I Lived Nearer!
    On holiday in area, so selected as Taste card accepted, and previous good reviews.
    Great find, as food was to a very good standard, served well, manager very attentive, and as we had not been there before took time to ensure we had not ordered dishes that might have been too hot for us.
    We both fully enjoyed our dishes, and can certainly recommend without hesitation.

    Back at the hotel, locals said that they used it and we're always pleased. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kat said: "night out
    We had an absolutely amazing food tonight, the fish was mouthwatering, the chicken tandoori was the best I`ve ever tasted. The service excellent, very polite staff. At the end they offered me a free liqueur. I would definitely recommend this place and definitely come back again... "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christopher said: "Fantastic meal + service
    A fantastic service throughout and excellent food. I would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jayne said:
    " We had an absolutely delicious meal and will certainly be back. As well as the usual curry styles there are some interesting specials on the menu. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel really welcome, great service. Easy parking. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ravi said: "Certainly the best Indian food in Nottingham
    Really nice food, excellent service. Would recommend. Very reasonable prices "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rosh said: "absolutely lovely!!!!
    This is a superb restaurant with excellent food and service. The people were lovely and the atmosphere was brilliant. Would highly recommend this place! :) "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said: "Fantastic restaurant!!
    Fantastic food, at extremely good prices. Will be recommending to my friends and family. Also polite and efficient service from staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CRAIG said: "Well recomended
    Superb food, good price exerlant service and would highly recomend to anyone "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Birthday night out
    Warm, friendly atmosphere, lovely people and excellent food. Nothing was too much trouble. Ambient lighting with pleasant background music. "
    Posted 2 years, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GPG said: "Great Place!
    Really nice place. Good atmosphere, polite and personable service and GREAT FOOD! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J&MB said:
    " Very pleasant restaurant, excellent service where the waiters keep you informed about the time between meals, reasonable price and good quality food. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 11 days ago...
    2 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall