tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Anima D'italia image
Anima D'italia image
Anima D'italia image
Anima D'italia image

2 for 1 at Anima D'italia

Anima D'italia has been the ideal location to treat someone special with exquisite Italian cuisine created from authentic Italian produce. The restaurant provides an assortment of authentic Italian dishes to tantalise your taste buds. Diners of all ages return again and again for never-changing favourites but seasonal additions keep the menu fresh.

The menu hits all the right notes, with a line-up of well-turned-out comfort dishes.

Regardless of the occasion, the staff will cater to your every need. From intimate dining experiences to catch-ups with old friends, they can cover it all under one roof.

All food is cooked fresh, using only the finest ingredients & sourced locally where possible, offering something irresistible for everyone.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays. There is a strict no alcohol policy at Anima D'italia in which there is no alcohol served in the restaurant and no alcohol should be brought onto the premises.

View all reviews
Anima D'italia
Average member score
3.2 15
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
6
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
4
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
F4 said "Great Service But Let Down By Food
I got spaghetti Bolognese and it was so bland. I had to pay extra for meatballs as well And..."
Read more
Maryam said
" The staff are SO nice, been here a few times with friends. Always checking to see if we need..."
Read more
Martin said
" Really nice restaurants with amazing staff. I recommend it."
Read more
Danielle said "Tasty salmon and friendly staff
I enjoyed my first experience in this restaurant. The waitress was nice and it was easy to use..."
Read more
Nahian said "Great halal Italian place
Me and my other half traveled far for this and it was definitely worth it."
Read more
Apia said "Great deal
We loved the starters were lovely and delicious and service was great"
Read more
Tom said "Simple, Italian, Good service
Service was great. Simple Italian food. Tastes good. I would go there again with my taste card."
Read more
" Despite the negative reviews, though i'd check it out myself.

Went with my..."
Read more
Akthar said "Not all that!
This was my second visit here with my wife, and was not impressed at all. Our first visit was ok..."
Read more
Umar said "Absolutely awful experience - avoid at all costs!!!
Never have I ever experienced such appalling service. I can see why the restaurant was..."
Read more
Jack said "Review
Awful experience.

Overpriced and low quality in a low quality area of London. So not..."
Read more
Mo said "Very Good
Food was very tasty and tasted authentic, not the same as when you cook Italian at home.
..."
Read more
Abdul said "Review
Food was very cold. Will not be going here again. Manage was somewhat rude too"
Read more
James said
" Cold food!

Manager was not welcoming

However the waitress was really..."
Read more
rushonara said "Good food
Really nice place and food was good. It's very hard to find halal Italian place.:-)"
Read more
  • F4 said: "Great Service But Let Down By Food
    I got spaghetti Bolognese and it was so bland. I had to pay extra for meatballs as well And barely got much extra. we got mozzarella dippers as starters and they poured a sauce over them (in the past they used to put the sauce In a pot)

    In the past they used to give free olives/bread sticks/ bread.

    Great service though, very nice waitress "
    Posted 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maryam said:
    " The staff are SO nice, been here a few times with friends. Always checking to see if we need anything. Great place and good prices. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said:
    " Really nice restaurants with amazing staff. I recommend it. "
    Posted 1 year, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danielle said: "Tasty salmon and friendly staff
    I enjoyed my first experience in this restaurant. The waitress was nice and it was easy to use Tastecard. The salmon and vegetables were great and served in a generous portion. I think the mash wasn't fresh, but an instant mashed potato. This is the only negative thing, but the dinner was great anyway. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nahian said: "Great halal Italian place
    Me and my other half traveled far for this and it was definitely worth it. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Apia said: "Great deal
    We loved the starters were lovely and delicious and service was great "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said: "Simple, Italian, Good service
    Service was great. Simple Italian food. Tastes good. I would go there again with my taste card. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Despite the negative reviews, though i'd check it out myself.

    Went with my brother and sister, welcoming atmosphere. Ordered food, wide range to choose from. The food arrived in 10mins, probably shorter. To my surprise, it was very well presented, also tasted delicious. The waitress was very kind. Overall lovely experience. Worth the money! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Akthar said: "Not all that!
    This was my second visit here with my wife, and was not impressed at all. Our first visit was ok enough for a second, but this was our last meal here.

    The manager is not bothered at all, pointed to our seats and lingered around without taking care us or the other "one" customer! The waitress was friendly, very helpful on our first visit and ok this time round.

    The food is ok, I wouldn't pay non-tastecard fee, no way!!

    I haven't had authentic Italian cuisine to make a judgement if this makes the grade.

    All in all, I don't know why this guy bothers, he's really not doing Italian food any justice. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Umar said: "Absolutely awful experience - avoid at all costs!!!
    Never have I ever experienced such appalling service. I can see why the restaurant was completely empty on a week night.

    We ordered our starters and main. 20mins - no food. 25 mins - no food. 30 mins - no food. 35 mins - no food. The waitress walked past our table like we wasn't even there. Other people came in after us and received their mains

    We asked how much longer and she said she'd go and check. 10 mins later the starters finally arrived. We asked if the mains were ready and she said she'd go and check. She then said it would take another 10mins. Clearly she forgot to put the order through. BY this time we walked out and she had the audacity to charge us for the orange juice.

    Awful awful awful experience. Go anywhere but here. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jack said: "Review
    Awful experience.

    Overpriced and low quality in a low quality area of London. So not that surprised "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mo said: "Very Good
    Food was very tasty and tasted authentic, not the same as when you cook Italian at home.

    We had a very good experience.

    Waiter was very helpful. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abdul said: "Review
    Food was very cold. Will not be going here again. Manage was somewhat rude too "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Cold food!

    Manager was not welcoming

    However the waitress was really nice

    Would NEVER take anyone here again "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • rushonara said: "Good food
    Really nice place and food was good. It's very hard to find halal Italian place.:-) "
    Posted 2 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • F4 said: "Great Service But Let Down By Food
    I got spaghetti Bolognese and it was so bland. I had to pay extra for meatballs as well And barely got much extra. we got mozzarella dippers as starters and they poured a sauce over them (in the past they used to put the sauce In a pot)

    In the past they used to give free olives/bread sticks/ bread.

    Great service though, very nice waitress "
    Posted 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maryam said:
    " The staff are SO nice, been here a few times with friends. Always checking to see if we need anything. Great place and good prices. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said:
    " Really nice restaurants with amazing staff. I recommend it. "
    Posted 1 year, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danielle said: "Tasty salmon and friendly staff
    I enjoyed my first experience in this restaurant. The waitress was nice and it was easy to use Tastecard. The salmon and vegetables were great and served in a generous portion. I think the mash wasn't fresh, but an instant mashed potato. This is the only negative thing, but the dinner was great anyway. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nahian said: "Great halal Italian place
    Me and my other half traveled far for this and it was definitely worth it. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Apia said: "Great deal
    We loved the starters were lovely and delicious and service was great "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said: "Simple, Italian, Good service
    Service was great. Simple Italian food. Tastes good. I would go there again with my taste card. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Despite the negative reviews, though i'd check it out myself.

    Went with my brother and sister, welcoming atmosphere. Ordered food, wide range to choose from. The food arrived in 10mins, probably shorter. To my surprise, it was very well presented, also tasted delicious. The waitress was very kind. Overall lovely experience. Worth the money! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Akthar said: "Not all that!
    This was my second visit here with my wife, and was not impressed at all. Our first visit was ok enough for a second, but this was our last meal here.

    The manager is not bothered at all, pointed to our seats and lingered around without taking care us or the other "one" customer! The waitress was friendly, very helpful on our first visit and ok this time round.

    The food is ok, I wouldn't pay non-tastecard fee, no way!!

    I haven't had authentic Italian cuisine to make a judgement if this makes the grade.

    All in all, I don't know why this guy bothers, he's really not doing Italian food any justice. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Umar said: "Absolutely awful experience - avoid at all costs!!!
    Never have I ever experienced such appalling service. I can see why the restaurant was completely empty on a week night.

    We ordered our starters and main. 20mins - no food. 25 mins - no food. 30 mins - no food. 35 mins - no food. The waitress walked past our table like we wasn't even there. Other people came in after us and received their mains

    We asked how much longer and she said she'd go and check. 10 mins later the starters finally arrived. We asked if the mains were ready and she said she'd go and check. She then said it would take another 10mins. Clearly she forgot to put the order through. BY this time we walked out and she had the audacity to charge us for the orange juice.

    Awful awful awful experience. Go anywhere but here. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jack said: "Review
    Awful experience.

    Overpriced and low quality in a low quality area of London. So not that surprised "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mo said: "Very Good
    Food was very tasty and tasted authentic, not the same as when you cook Italian at home.

    We had a very good experience.

    Waiter was very helpful. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abdul said: "Review
    Food was very cold. Will not be going here again. Manage was somewhat rude too "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Cold food!

    Manager was not welcoming

    However the waitress was really nice

    Would NEVER take anyone here again "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • rushonara said: "Good food
    Really nice place and food was good. It's very hard to find halal Italian place.:-) "
    Posted 2 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall