tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 4 peopleAvailable December
The Great Room @ Holiday Inn Express Cardiff Airport image

50% off at The Great Room @ Holiday Inn Express Cardiff Airport

Whether you are a guest at the hotel or simply looking for somewhere for an evening meal or a drink after work, the restaurant and bar in their Great Room offers a tranquil and welcoming atmosphere.

The licensed bar in their Cardiff hotel is stocked with the finest alcoholic beverages and on summer evenings their heated patio is an ideal place to get together with friends for a drink before having a beautiful meal at The Great Room Restaurant.

A modern and informal lounge area offering a wide range of snacks and beverages in a relaxed setting. The lounge has a daytime and evening menu, both offering a great selection of hot dishes, burgers, pizza, sandwiches as well as a range of healthy options.

Important Information

Please note: this restaurant is not open for lunch and so bookings are available from 5.30pm.

View all reviews
The Great Room @ Holiday Inn Express Cardiff Airport
Average member score
5.0 4
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Michelle said "Lovely
Food was delicious, menu basic but service and discount brilliant! !"
Read more
Richard said "Excellent Food
Good food- great value for money when using the taste card, staff friendly.
Very clean...."
Read more
Umair said
" Great service and food."
Read more
Tastecard said "Great food!Great price! Great Service!
Fantastic restaurant and the service was outstanding. Thank you Holiday Inn Express Cardiff Airport."
Read more
  • Michelle said: "Lovely
    Food was delicious, menu basic but service and discount brilliant! ! "
    Posted 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Excellent Food
    Good food- great value for money when using the taste card, staff friendly.
    Very clean. Excellent overall! Returning customer. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Umair said:
    " Great service and food. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tastecard said: "Great food!Great price! Great Service!
    Fantastic restaurant and the service was outstanding. Thank you Holiday Inn Express Cardiff Airport. "
    Posted 2 years, 25 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Michelle said: "Lovely
    Food was delicious, menu basic but service and discount brilliant! ! "
    Posted 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Excellent Food
    Good food- great value for money when using the taste card, staff friendly.
    Very clean. Excellent overall! Returning customer. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Umair said:
    " Great service and food. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tastecard said: "Great food!Great price! Great Service!
    Fantastic restaurant and the service was outstanding. Thank you Holiday Inn Express Cardiff Airport. "
    Posted 2 years, 25 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall