tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 4 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
View Menu
The Gaylord Restaurant image
The Gaylord Restaurant image
The Gaylord Restaurant image

50% off at The Gaylord Restaurant

With a reputation for being the most authentic and consistent Indian restaurant in London, The Gaylord Restaurant is no stranger to having happy, satisfied customers leaving their restaurant after a lovely meal.

The wide-ranging menu offers an interesting and delicious selection of well-cooked and beautifully presented dishes, served by cheerful attentive staff.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard offer is not available on a Sunday.

View all reviews
The Gaylord Restaurant
Average member score
4.1 14
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
5
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Smudge said "Lovely Food, Not That Friendly
When I told them we had a taste card I was told we couldn't use it as we had not reserved a..."
Read more
Omagene said "Cancelled my booking
I had heard good things about the restaurant. So wanted to try it out.I booked via the restaurant..."
Read more
Jet said "Meh
Not so good in all categories namely hospitality"
Read more
Andrea said
" Great food, nice service, comfy place"
Read more
Dan said "Perfect
Great restaurant, nice food, great service. Cheap too."
Read more
Larissa said "Good food
Nice divserse menu. Something for everyone. The only fault os that we ordered a curry way too..."
Read more
Alison said "Lovely Evening
What a good find! We loved our meal and the amazing service at this lovely Indian restaurant. I..."
Read more
" Good food, friendly service"
Read more
Dicky said
" Good food and good service"
Read more
M said "Intimate Cosy And Great Food
Very nice atmosphere and fantastic food to round off a great night"
Read more
Sasha said
" Amazing quality and service with 50% discount !!!"
Read more
Amelia said
" Great food, lovely service and great restaurant"
Read more
Cat said "Great food
Lovely, friendly staff. Great food."
Read more
Fiza said "fantastic
I have come to this restaurant many times and it's become one of my favourite the food is..."
Read more
"First visit this Thursday! Wow Great place, lovely food, great atmosphere. Will be back soon..."
Read more
"These guys do a very good curry! Took my mum there and she keeps wanting to go back at any..."
Read more
  • Smudge said: "Lovely Food, Not That Friendly
    When I told them we had a taste card I was told we couldn't use it as we had not reserved a table, we were one of two tables. I found them a little rude. "
    Posted 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Omagene said: "Cancelled my booking
    I had heard good things about the restaurant. So wanted to try it out.I booked via the restaurant website and received a confirmation.

    Then four hour later without any explanation. They cancelled my booking. I was unable to reach anyone by phone to find out why. I was very disappointed. I had to quickly find somewhere else. "
    Posted 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jet said: "Meh
    Not so good in all categories namely hospitality "
    Posted 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrea said:
    " Great food, nice service, comfy place "
    Posted 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan said: "Perfect
    Great restaurant, nice food, great service. Cheap too. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Larissa said: "Good food
    Nice divserse menu. Something for everyone. The only fault os that we ordered a curry way too spicy for our pallet. Everythimg else was perfect "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alison said: "Lovely Evening
    What a good find! We loved our meal and the amazing service at this lovely Indian restaurant. I will definitely recommend it to friends and will be coming back! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food, friendly service "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dicky said:
    " Good food and good service "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said: "Intimate Cosy And Great Food
    Very nice atmosphere and fantastic food to round off a great night "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sasha said:
    " Amazing quality and service with 50% discount !!! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amelia said:
    " Great food, lovely service and great restaurant "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cat said: "Great food
    Lovely, friendly staff. Great food. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fiza said: "fantastic
    I have come to this restaurant many times and it's become one of my favourite the food is delicious and the presentation of the food is 5* the customer service is also spectacular it's a must visit restaurant. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "First visit this Thursday! Wow Great place, lovely food, great atmosphere. Will be back soon guys! Katie "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "These guys do a very good curry! Took my mum there and she keeps wanting to go back at any opportunity. Rebekah "
    Posted 6 years, 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Smudge said: "Lovely Food, Not That Friendly
    When I told them we had a taste card I was told we couldn't use it as we had not reserved a table, we were one of two tables. I found them a little rude. "
    Posted 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Omagene said: "Cancelled my booking
    I had heard good things about the restaurant. So wanted to try it out.I booked via the restaurant website and received a confirmation.

    Then four hour later without any explanation. They cancelled my booking. I was unable to reach anyone by phone to find out why. I was very disappointed. I had to quickly find somewhere else. "
    Posted 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jet said: "Meh
    Not so good in all categories namely hospitality "
    Posted 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrea said:
    " Great food, nice service, comfy place "
    Posted 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan said: "Perfect
    Great restaurant, nice food, great service. Cheap too. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Larissa said: "Good food
    Nice divserse menu. Something for everyone. The only fault os that we ordered a curry way too spicy for our pallet. Everythimg else was perfect "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alison said: "Lovely Evening
    What a good find! We loved our meal and the amazing service at this lovely Indian restaurant. I will definitely recommend it to friends and will be coming back! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food, friendly service "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dicky said:
    " Good food and good service "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said: "Intimate Cosy And Great Food
    Very nice atmosphere and fantastic food to round off a great night "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sasha said:
    " Amazing quality and service with 50% discount !!! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amelia said:
    " Great food, lovely service and great restaurant "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cat said: "Great food
    Lovely, friendly staff. Great food. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fiza said: "fantastic
    I have come to this restaurant many times and it's become one of my favourite the food is delicious and the presentation of the food is 5* the customer service is also spectacular it's a must visit restaurant. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "First visit this Thursday! Wow Great place, lovely food, great atmosphere. Will be back soon guys! Katie "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "These guys do a very good curry! Took my mum there and she keeps wanting to go back at any opportunity. Rebekah "
    Posted 6 years, 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review