tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Killermont Polo Club image
Killermont Polo Club image
Killermont Polo Club image
Killermont Polo Club image

2 for 1 at Killermont Polo Club

Killermont Polo Club is an Authentic Indian & regional Tapas restaurant, recently refurbished in a stylish, contemporary look, it features a clubhouse room overlooking the gardens, a guest waiting area, themed as a trophy room, a traditional grand dining room and two dining areas for private functions.

The a la carte menu encompasses unique specialities and regional dishes from all over India including Chilli & Ginger Chicken Pakora, Lamb & Roasted Indian vegetables and Goanese King Prawns & Monkfish.

During the Summer months, their walled garden provides a safe environment for families with children – and a secluded retreat to enjoy their delicious food, award winning wines and collection of Scottish Craft Beers.

While the design has been refreshed, the friendly welcome remains as warm as ever at this relaxed, unique, family-run business.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on the 'Clay Oven Tandoor' part of the main menu.

View all reviews
Killermont Polo Club
Average member score
4.4 5
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Alex said "Great Food
in on a Thursday and excellent place to eat. more importantly the food was great, couldn't..."
Read more
Haz said
" Lovely setting for beautifully cooked Indian food."
Read more
" Starter was amazing, main course was ok! All in was good"
Read more
"Lovely First Experience In The Restaurant
Great service, nice food - good experience all round"
Read more
JOHN said
" visited Kilermont Polo Club. The ambience is great, as is the food and service. No complaints -..."
Read more
  • Alex said: "Great Food
    in on a Thursday and excellent place to eat. more importantly the food was great, couldn't say a bad thing. well worth a visit. "
    Posted 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Haz said:
    " Lovely setting for beautifully cooked Indian food. "
    Posted 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Starter was amazing, main course was ok! All in was good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely First Experience In The Restaurant
    Great service, nice food - good experience all round "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JOHN said:
    " visited Kilermont Polo Club. The ambience is great, as is the food and service. No complaints - would certainly return. All in all, I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant to others. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Alex said: "Great Food
    in on a Thursday and excellent place to eat. more importantly the food was great, couldn't say a bad thing. well worth a visit. "
    Posted 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Haz said:
    " Lovely setting for beautifully cooked Indian food. "
    Posted 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Starter was amazing, main course was ok! All in was good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely First Experience In The Restaurant
    Great service, nice food - good experience all round "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JOHN said:
    " visited Kilermont Polo Club. The ambience is great, as is the food and service. No complaints - would certainly return. All in all, I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant to others. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall