tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Hungry Cow image

2 for 1 at Hungry Cow

Hungry Cow is truly passionate about providing quality British ingredients to their guests; they source all their meat, fish, dairy and vegetables directly from artisan producers. They take issues such as the environment and sustainability very seriously.

They aim to bring you the finest quality steaks with an exceptional dining experience and great tasting food at the best possible price. Hungry Cow believe in high standard of customer service thus everyone should be able to enjoy their meals time and time again.

Their team is experienced and truly supportive to customer’s needs. Hungry Cow take every opportunity to ensure that all their customers have relaxing and comfortable dining experience. They would be happy to cook anything of your choice if available in stock.

Hungry Cow look forward to welcoming you soon.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on side dishes. Only one tastecard per booking.

View all reviews
Hungry Cow
Average member score
4.6 27
Diner rating
Excellent
21
Very good
3
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
alan said "Nice
Great steaks"
Read more
"Very Good
Lovely"
Read more
Simon said "Best You Can Get In Town
Good quality super value with taste card."
Read more
Bill said "Great steaks, good price.
Sunday pm, not v crowded, but excellent steaks and very good value with the Tastecard. Will..."
Read more
" Great food!"
Read more
MICHAEL said "Average
Average food, apaling service."
Read more
Paul said "Very Nice Meal
Restaurant was very nice, pretty quiet but it was a Tuesday, service was good and polite. Steak..."
Read more
Gloria said
" Fantastic food & good service although sometimes difficult to catch the attention of a..."
Read more
Dan said "Average
Average steak for a "steak house" and without the taste card would have been..."
Read more
Marianne said
" Been to this restaurant 3 times now and each time the food has been fantastic.....defy anyone to..."
Read more
Andy said "Collier Rows best kept secret
In a rush great meal served super quick. Going again Thursday"
Read more
Scowshe said "Great Food
OMG was amazed I love my restaurants and this is well up there. Food perfectly cooked and served..."
Read more
david said "Great steakhouse
A brilliant meal , cooked to prefection. Staff friendly and attentive without being intrusive..."
Read more
Lolly said
" Amazing steaks"
Read more
Dissatisfied said
" Bloody awful rancid old steak. Will never come to this restaurant again. Avoid."
Read more
Roy said "Best steak around
Fantastic steak. All feshly cooked so well worth the short wait. Excellent value. Will definitely..."
Read more
" Great food and very friendly service"
Read more
"Don't miss It
Best food you can get in town. Better than Miller and Carter(quality wise) and of course you..."
Read more
Lisa said "Wow
Loved this place, service was fab, food second to none, will def be going back."
Read more
"One Word ..... Amazing!!
Food Perfect gorgeous super tasty, service spot on. Will definitely be coming back!!"
Read more
JULIE said "O M G
We have just visited the Hungry Cow for the 1st time and cannot believe how fantastic the food..."
Read more
Sara said "First Visit - Very Impressed
Visited for the first time last night. Nice Atmosphere, Good Service and Lovely Food - Steaks..."
Read more
Ron said
" Lovely food , good atmosphere and great service"
Read more
Kirsty said "Fantastic!
Had a fantastic 3 course meal here, the food is great and the staff are really friendly, the food..."
Read more
Che9909 said "AWEMAZING
Thank you Taste card.!!!!"
Read more
May said "Melt in the mouth steak!!
Went to the restaurant with my husband on a sunday evening and omg we had the best steaks we ever..."
Read more
Barry said
" Not vey busy but waiting staff were excellent, starters and deserts were very tasty and well..."
Read more
  • alan said: "Nice
    Great steaks "
    Posted 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Good
    Lovely "
    Posted 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said: "Best You Can Get In Town
    Good quality super value with taste card. "
    Posted 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bill said: "Great steaks, good price.
    Sunday pm, not v crowded, but excellent steaks and very good value with the Tastecard. Will certainly return. "
    Posted 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food! "
    Posted 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MICHAEL said: "Average
    Average food, apaling service. "
    Posted 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Very Nice Meal
    Restaurant was very nice, pretty quiet but it was a Tuesday, service was good and polite. Steak was extremely nice favour, wife's was cooked perfectly mine was a little over cooked for medium but still was great. "
    Posted 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gloria said:
    " Fantastic food & good service although sometimes difficult to catch the attention of a waiter. Would recommend & will return ourselves. "
    Posted 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan said: "Average
    Average steak for a "steak house" and without the taste card would have been overpriced.
    Pleasant customers services and nice clean restaurant.
    Would only return again if the offer was 50% not 2 for 1 "
    Posted 1 year, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marianne said:
    " Been to this restaurant 3 times now and each time the food has been fantastic.....defy anyone to have a better steak elsewhere!
    The service however still leaves a lot to be desired - I know this restaurant hasn't been open very long, and I am sure they will get this right eventually, but the service certainly needs improvement.
    Overall give this place 4 stars, but their food deserves far more than 5 stars!! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Collier Rows best kept secret
    In a rush great meal served super quick. Going again Thursday "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scowshe said: "Great Food
    OMG was amazed I love my restaurants and this is well up there. Food perfectly cooked and served hot . Defo defo go back "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • david said: "Great steakhouse
    A brilliant meal , cooked to prefection. Staff friendly and attentive without being intrusive . Excellent value for money . I would recommend to anyone and will be coming back. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lolly said:
    " Amazing steaks "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dissatisfied said:
    " Bloody awful rancid old steak. Will never come to this restaurant again. Avoid. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roy said: "Best steak around
    Fantastic steak. All feshly cooked so well worth the short wait. Excellent value. Will definitely be back. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and very friendly service "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Don't miss It
    Best food you can get in town. Better than Miller and Carter(quality wise) and of course you can't get this food at tastecard price. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Wow
    Loved this place, service was fab, food second to none, will def be going back. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "One Word ..... Amazing!!
    Food Perfect gorgeous super tasty, service spot on. Will definitely be coming back!! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JULIE said: "O M G
    We have just visited the Hungry Cow for the 1st time and cannot believe how fantastic the food was. We were surprised to see the restaurant was full on a week night but after eating the most mouth watering steak I have ever eaten I can understand why. The service was excellent also, the waiters were very attentive. We will definitely be eating here again soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said: "First Visit - Very Impressed
    Visited for the first time last night. Nice Atmosphere, Good Service and Lovely Food - Steaks were cooked to perfection.

    Will definitely be visiting again and recommending!! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 16 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ron said:
    " Lovely food , good atmosphere and great service "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirsty said: "Fantastic!
    Had a fantastic 3 course meal here, the food is great and the staff are really friendly, the food was very fairly priced with the Tastecard. Definitely planning on visiting again. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Che9909 said: "AWEMAZING
    Thank you Taste card.!!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • May said: "Melt in the mouth steak!!
    Went to the restaurant with my husband on a sunday evening and omg we had the best steaks we ever had!! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barry said:
    " Not vey busy but waiting staff were excellent, starters and deserts were very tasty and well presented and the rib eye and sirloin were cooked to perfection. The dauphinois potatoes were excellent too. Shouldn't take too long for this restaurant to get busier. Very reasonably priced without the taste card so super cheap. £38 for 3 coarse for 2 and 4 soft drinks. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • alan said: "Nice
    Great steaks "
    Posted 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Good
    Lovely "
    Posted 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said: "Best You Can Get In Town
    Good quality super value with taste card. "
    Posted 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bill said: "Great steaks, good price.
    Sunday pm, not v crowded, but excellent steaks and very good value with the Tastecard. Will certainly return. "
    Posted 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food! "
    Posted 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MICHAEL said: "Average
    Average food, apaling service. "
    Posted 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Very Nice Meal
    Restaurant was very nice, pretty quiet but it was a Tuesday, service was good and polite. Steak was extremely nice favour, wife's was cooked perfectly mine was a little over cooked for medium but still was great. "
    Posted 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gloria said:
    " Fantastic food & good service although sometimes difficult to catch the attention of a waiter. Would recommend & will return ourselves. "
    Posted 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan said: "Average
    Average steak for a "steak house" and without the taste card would have been overpriced.
    Pleasant customers services and nice clean restaurant.
    Would only return again if the offer was 50% not 2 for 1 "
    Posted 1 year, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marianne said:
    " Been to this restaurant 3 times now and each time the food has been fantastic.....defy anyone to have a better steak elsewhere!
    The service however still leaves a lot to be desired - I know this restaurant hasn't been open very long, and I am sure they will get this right eventually, but the service certainly needs improvement.
    Overall give this place 4 stars, but their food deserves far more than 5 stars!! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Collier Rows best kept secret
    In a rush great meal served super quick. Going again Thursday "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scowshe said: "Great Food
    OMG was amazed I love my restaurants and this is well up there. Food perfectly cooked and served hot . Defo defo go back "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • david said: "Great steakhouse
    A brilliant meal , cooked to prefection. Staff friendly and attentive without being intrusive . Excellent value for money . I would recommend to anyone and will be coming back. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lolly said:
    " Amazing steaks "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dissatisfied said:
    " Bloody awful rancid old steak. Will never come to this restaurant again. Avoid. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roy said: "Best steak around
    Fantastic steak. All feshly cooked so well worth the short wait. Excellent value. Will definitely be back. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and very friendly service "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Don't miss It
    Best food you can get in town. Better than Miller and Carter(quality wise) and of course you can't get this food at tastecard price. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Wow
    Loved this place, service was fab, food second to none, will def be going back. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "One Word ..... Amazing!!
    Food Perfect gorgeous super tasty, service spot on. Will definitely be coming back!! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JULIE said: "O M G
    We have just visited the Hungry Cow for the 1st time and cannot believe how fantastic the food was. We were surprised to see the restaurant was full on a week night but after eating the most mouth watering steak I have ever eaten I can understand why. The service was excellent also, the waiters were very attentive. We will definitely be eating here again soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said: "First Visit - Very Impressed
    Visited for the first time last night. Nice Atmosphere, Good Service and Lovely Food - Steaks were cooked to perfection.

    Will definitely be visiting again and recommending!! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 16 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ron said:
    " Lovely food , good atmosphere and great service "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirsty said: "Fantastic!
    Had a fantastic 3 course meal here, the food is great and the staff are really friendly, the food was very fairly priced with the Tastecard. Definitely planning on visiting again. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Che9909 said: "AWEMAZING
    Thank you Taste card.!!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • May said: "Melt in the mouth steak!!
    Went to the restaurant with my husband on a sunday evening and omg we had the best steaks we ever had!! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barry said:
    " Not vey busy but waiting staff were excellent, starters and deserts were very tasty and well presented and the rib eye and sirloin were cooked to perfection. The dauphinois potatoes were excellent too. Shouldn't take too long for this restaurant to get busier. Very reasonably priced without the taste card so super cheap. £38 for 3 coarse for 2 and 4 soft drinks. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall