tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 4 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Yesim Cafe, Grill & Meze Bar image
Yesim Cafe, Grill & Meze Bar image
Yesim Cafe, Grill & Meze Bar image
Yesim Cafe, Grill & Meze Bar image
Yesim Cafe, Grill & Meze Bar image

50% off at Yesim Cafe, Grill & Meze Bar

Welcome the one of the oldest authentic Mediterranean-Turkish Restaurant at Nalborough Road in Leicester City.

Since its establishment in 2009, Yesim Cafe & Grill Meze Restaurant serving high quality, fresh pastries and Mediterranean Cuisine foods to its customers.

They believe every customer has to receive special treatment with a smiley great service and making sure that they enjoy their time with their delicious cuisine and wide range of drinks.

Currently, they have both Day-Time and Evening Food and Drink menus which aim to give you the taste of Mediterranean cuisine in all day long.

They also host some local and nationwide cultural bands to give you the extra joy while you enjoying their variety cuisine and drinks with us.

View all reviews
Yesim Cafe, Grill & Meze Bar
Average member score
4.9 11
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Tori said
" I love this restaurant!

The staff are so welcoming, smily and friendly
the..."
Read more
Cpoulter said "Lovely food
We called ahead to check they were open and that we could use Tastecard and arrived 15mins later...."
Read more
Christopher said "Recommended
Good, authentic food served in a great location.
Friendly and attentive service. There was..."
Read more
Molly said "Brilliant
Lovely restaurant - brilliant food"
Read more
ANTONY said "Authentic
Really nice welcome, good choice on the menu, excellent service and the food was fresh, tasty and..."
Read more
Jodie said
" GREAT restaurant. Really wonderful service and atmosphere. But the food just spoke for itself, it..."
Read more
PETER said "Fantastic
Great food, friendly staff and a lovely atmosphere. We will visit again."
Read more
AP said
" Great food and even better service! Would definitely recommend Yesim"
Read more
"Good Food
Great cheap food"
Read more
Kazz said "like being in Istanbul!
Went in for lunch with my bruh. We just got paid so we decided to ball out and get them 3 courses..."
Read more
Mrs said "Delicious !
Brilliant service and food . Very nice atmosphere . We have been several times with the family"
Read more
  • Tori said:
    " I love this restaurant!

    The staff are so welcoming, smily and friendly
    the food is always fresh
    Its always fast and delicious
    and its also baby friendly!

    I have been at lunch and for dinner numerous times...ive taken plain/fussy eaters and being vegan myself also find endless options.

    50% off all food for up to 4 people is an absolute steal, it is the only indepentant restaurant in Leicester accepting the card that is not serving Indian food so great for something different which is not a chain.

    Specifically for vegans but for anyone really I would recommend meze...
    ezme - mixed veg in chili and pomegranate
    Fresh hummus
    Spicy green lentil salad
    Falafel
    Both the aubergine meze dishes - yummy and vegan
    Stuffed Vine leaves

    Enjoy!! "
    Posted 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cpoulter said: "Lovely food
    We called ahead to check they were open and that we could use Tastecard and arrived 15mins later.

    For ease with a family we ordered the mixed mere but were then told that wasn't included in the Tastecard offer so we got a pen and paper and wrote a list of dishes. It only came to £2 more than the meze platter!

    The calamari was probably the best we've ever tasted all over the world a big comment.

    The kids had burgers but couldn't eat them as they were spicy and full of coriander. A sharing platter would have been better for them to try everything and find something they liked. We all ended up satisfied and would recommend "
    Posted 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christopher said: "Recommended
    Good, authentic food served in a great location.
    Friendly and attentive service. There was even some musicians playing when we visited. "
    Posted 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Molly said: "Brilliant
    Lovely restaurant - brilliant food "
    Posted 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANTONY said: "Authentic
    Really nice welcome, good choice on the menu, excellent service and the food was fresh, tasty and delicious. Won't be long before we revisit. "
    Posted 7 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jodie said:
    " GREAT restaurant. Really wonderful service and atmosphere. But the food just spoke for itself, it was DELICIOUS, so full of flavour!
    We will return again and again and recommend to all! "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PETER said: "Fantastic
    Great food, friendly staff and a lovely atmosphere. We will visit again. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AP said:
    " Great food and even better service! Would definitely recommend Yesim "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Food
    Great cheap food "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kazz said: "like being in Istanbul!
    Went in for lunch with my bruh. We just got paid so we decided to ball out and get them 3 courses in. Food was on point, the lamb chop game was proper. This place is doing it right, nice one for the turkish delight. Highly recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said: "Delicious !
    Brilliant service and food . Very nice atmosphere . We have been several times with the family "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Tori said:
    " I love this restaurant!

    The staff are so welcoming, smily and friendly
    the food is always fresh
    Its always fast and delicious
    and its also baby friendly!

    I have been at lunch and for dinner numerous times...ive taken plain/fussy eaters and being vegan myself also find endless options.

    50% off all food for up to 4 people is an absolute steal, it is the only indepentant restaurant in Leicester accepting the card that is not serving Indian food so great for something different which is not a chain.

    Specifically for vegans but for anyone really I would recommend meze...
    ezme - mixed veg in chili and pomegranate
    Fresh hummus
    Spicy green lentil salad
    Falafel
    Both the aubergine meze dishes - yummy and vegan
    Stuffed Vine leaves

    Enjoy!! "
    Posted 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cpoulter said: "Lovely food
    We called ahead to check they were open and that we could use Tastecard and arrived 15mins later.

    For ease with a family we ordered the mixed mere but were then told that wasn't included in the Tastecard offer so we got a pen and paper and wrote a list of dishes. It only came to £2 more than the meze platter!

    The calamari was probably the best we've ever tasted all over the world a big comment.

    The kids had burgers but couldn't eat them as they were spicy and full of coriander. A sharing platter would have been better for them to try everything and find something they liked. We all ended up satisfied and would recommend "
    Posted 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christopher said: "Recommended
    Good, authentic food served in a great location.
    Friendly and attentive service. There was even some musicians playing when we visited. "
    Posted 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Molly said: "Brilliant
    Lovely restaurant - brilliant food "
    Posted 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANTONY said: "Authentic
    Really nice welcome, good choice on the menu, excellent service and the food was fresh, tasty and delicious. Won't be long before we revisit. "
    Posted 7 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jodie said:
    " GREAT restaurant. Really wonderful service and atmosphere. But the food just spoke for itself, it was DELICIOUS, so full of flavour!
    We will return again and again and recommend to all! "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PETER said: "Fantastic
    Great food, friendly staff and a lovely atmosphere. We will visit again. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AP said:
    " Great food and even better service! Would definitely recommend Yesim "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Food
    Great cheap food "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kazz said: "like being in Istanbul!
    Went in for lunch with my bruh. We just got paid so we decided to ball out and get them 3 courses in. Food was on point, the lamb chop game was proper. This place is doing it right, nice one for the turkish delight. Highly recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said: "Delicious !
    Brilliant service and food . Very nice atmosphere . We have been several times with the family "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall