tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
The Red Cow image

2 for 1 at The Red Cow

The pleasure of planning menus, locally sourcing ingredients, preparing, cooking and sharing seasonal, flavoursome food with their visitors is extremely important at The Red Cow.

Whether it’s simple bar food, such as a sandwich, a bowl of soup or a burger and fries or a varied a la carte menu for the widest range of palettes, their Head Chef make sure that all of their dishes are made to order from fresh ingredients which means their dishes can be adapted to your personal taste and portion size.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days including Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day etc. or during the month of December. The tastecard discount is not available on Sundays due to the a la carte menu not being served.

View all reviews
The Red Cow
Average member score
4.7 3
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Mick said
" Warm welcome, and good service."
Read more
John said "Excellent Dinner
Had called in advance to book & check Tastecard use.

We were earlyish, about..."
Read more
Laura said
" Lovely restaurant, we're here all the time. Especially nice in the winter when the fires are..."
Read more
  • Mick said:
    " Warm welcome, and good service. "
    Posted 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Excellent Dinner
    Had called in advance to book & check Tastecard use.

    We were earlyish, about 7pm. There were a few kids about, but mostly remained contained in the bar area, while we went straight to the dining area.

    Food was beautiful, waiting staff friendly and efficient. Would definitely recommend the Red Cow. "
    Posted 2 years, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said:
    " Lovely restaurant, we're here all the time. Especially nice in the winter when the fires are burning! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Mick said:
    " Warm welcome, and good service. "
    Posted 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Excellent Dinner
    Had called in advance to book & check Tastecard use.

    We were earlyish, about 7pm. There were a few kids about, but mostly remained contained in the bar area, while we went straight to the dining area.

    Food was beautiful, waiting staff friendly and efficient. Would definitely recommend the Red Cow. "
    Posted 2 years, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said:
    " Lovely restaurant, we're here all the time. Especially nice in the winter when the fires are burning! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall